Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: a month ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Oh em geee I LOVE your badges!!! I need one of them so bad, they look utterly fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And your tags have gotten even better it seems! Like they're looking much more crisp than before. I love the Republic Day one and the Anupama BC one the most! So neat and pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Parineeti wala too. Very stylish โค๏ธ

Siggies ka to kya hi kehna, you get better and better every time ๐Ÿฅบ Some of your works actually remind me of Sandy who is one of my all time favourites on here โค๏ธโค๏ธ (this is the highest level of compliment from me, so don't take it lightly ๐Ÿฅบ)

Esp the Vanshaj forum one. I love it so much. It's perfect โค๏ธ

This posters idea is so cool and creative! My favourite one is Masquerade for sure. It's absolutely *chef's kiss*

Also love the Enigma one. My god is Tripti looking hawtt ๐Ÿ”ฅ Look at those eyesss ๐Ÿ”ฅ fits the subtitle so well!

One feedback that I'd give is about the titles. Idk if it's my brain personally but when there's a lot of text involved, the cursive kinda messes it up for me. Idk which part of the text to focus on and what goes after what. Like the Tabu poster. I love the image so much coz it's absolutely perfectly done, but the title is breaking it for me. The "GIRL" is so clean but the "broken dreams" in cursive above it is kinda spoiling that. Maybe you could try a different style? Idek. Just something I felt ๐Ÿ˜… (feel free to ignore though coz I don't know shit about editing ๐Ÿ™ˆ

But also, this is why the Enigma wala feels so perfect to me I think. So much text but it's also so crisp and clear. Fits together like a perfect puzzle ๐Ÿ˜

Also, there's a spelling mistake in one of the posters. Do you have the original files to edit? Else I won't point it out ๐Ÿ™ˆ

All in all, I love smiley42

I'm so glad I joined back in time for a Shibu update smiley42 thank you for remembering to tag me smiley31 I always love seeing your works smiley27

Edited by Bee222 - a month ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Also, there's a spelling mistake in one of the posters. Do you have the original files to edit? Else I won't point it out ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I actually do... Is it their in opposite attracts... I looked at them so many times that it's all blurred in my head rn.

Will reply to your comment in a bit, meanwhile lemme fix the errorssmiley37

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Oh em geee I LOVE your badges!!! I need one of them so bad, they look utterly fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And your tags have gotten even better it seems! Like they're looking much more crisp than before. I love the Republic Day one and the Anupama BC one the most! So neat and pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Parineeti wala too. Very stylish โค๏ธ

Siggies ka to kya hi kehna, you get better and better every time ๐Ÿฅบ Some of your works actually remind me of Sandy who is one of my all time favourites on here โค๏ธโค๏ธ (this is the highest level of compliment from me, so don't take it lightly ๐Ÿฅบ)

Esp the Vanshaj forum one. I love it so much. It's perfect โค๏ธ

This posters idea is so cool and creative! My favourite one is Masquerade for sure. It's absolutely *chef's kiss*

Also love the Enigma one. My god is Tripti looking hawtt ๐Ÿ”ฅ Look at those eyesss ๐Ÿ”ฅ fits the subtitle so well!

One feedback that I'd give is about the titles. Idk if it's my brain personally but when there's a lot of text involved, the cursive kinda messes it up for me. Idk which part of the text to focus on and what goes after what. Like the Tabu poster. I love the image so much coz it's absolutely perfectly done, but the title is breaking it for me. The "GIRL" is so clean but the "broken dreams" in cursive above it is kinda spoiling that. Maybe you could try a different style? Idek. Just something I felt ๐Ÿ˜… (feel free to ignore though coz I don't know shit about editing ๐Ÿ™ˆ

But also, this is why the Enigma wala feels so perfect to me I think. So much text but it's also so crisp and clear. Fits together like a perfect puzzle ๐Ÿ˜

All in all, I love smiley42

I'm so glad I joined back in time for a Shibu update smiley42 thank you for remembering to tag me smiley31 I always love seeing your works smiley27

First, welcome backโค๏ธ

Thank you so much for this Beeโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ you have no idea what this means, especially to even think that something made by me makes you think of Sandy (who is on another whole level๐Ÿ™ˆ)

I realised with the tags something that I needed to fix and your comment is like a reminder to me now, to not make that mistake๐Ÿ˜…

Enigma was my first and the one I broke my head the most on (along with opposite attract)๐Ÿคฃ Ig I have bias to it simply because the story was most intriguing and I chose my three favs๐Ÿ™ˆ

No no, I asked for honest opinions and I am glad you came forward with it. I always felt that same text can get monotonous so switch between them, but Ig I for posters (and even book covers) monotony can be a good idea. Thank you so much for that, it's something I'll keep in mind. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

All those posters are fantastic!!! smiley42 would love them as book covers or movie posters smiley42

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I actually do... Is it their in opposite attracts... I looked at them so many times that it's all blurred in my head rn.

Will reply to your comment in a bit, meanwhile lemme fix the errorssmiley37

Yes that one ๐Ÿ˜… it's fixed now ๐Ÿ‘

This happens to me too, while writing smiley36 too much time obsessed with a story or an essay, and it all gets blurred up smiley39 Choti choti details miss ho jaati hai. That's why I always try to take a long break from a project before finalising it. Then when I come back to it, my mind is calmer and more objective, and the eyes catch on to the errors easily ๐Ÿ˜…

Ye baat alag hai ki long break lene ka time hi nahi milta kabhi ๐Ÿ˜ญsmiley37 deadlines are always so short ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#sadlife

Edited by Bee222 - a month ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

First, welcome backโค๏ธ

Thank you so much for this Beeโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ you have no idea what this means, especially to even think that something made by me makes you think of Sandy (who is on another whole level๐Ÿ™ˆ)

I realised with the tags something that I needed to fix and your comment is like a reminder to me now, to not make that mistake๐Ÿ˜…

Enigma was my first and the one I broke my head the most on (along with opposite attract)๐Ÿคฃ Ig I have bias to it simply because the story was most intriguing and I chose my three favs๐Ÿ™ˆ

No no, I asked for honest opinions and I am glad you came forward with it. I always felt that same text can get monotonous so switch between them, but Ig I for posters (and even book covers) monotony can be a good idea. Thank you so much for that, it's something I'll keep in mind. 

Thank you smiley31 I'm not fully back yet but main aati jaati rahungi ab ๐Ÿ˜…

You have so much potential you know โค๏ธ Every time I see your works, it's like something has improved. I know I sound like a broken record bcz I keep saying this ๐Ÿ™ˆ but it's true. And I truly hope you reach your fullest potential one day, and I can't wait to see it happen. I'm already very proud of all the progress you've made :")

I simply can't get over Masquerade but Enigma definitely comes second smiley27 so hot, so sensuous and so crisp ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fits the theme perfectly

Which reminds me, you have to gimme the original story links for some of these! Esp Opposites Attract and the last two, they sound right up my alley ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, I've seen you play around with fonts and texts and you can usually make it quite cute, sensual or mysterious depending on context โค๏ธ But for book covers or these movie posters, I think a plainer text can centre the focus more. Anyway, I'll leave it up to the expert now smiley36smiley36 I'm just glad my opinion was of some help ๐Ÿ™ˆ

NINALOGY thumbnail

You're super Talented Shibu and now you are getting even better and better. 

Amazing work. Some of them are actually masterpiece of creativity and precision. 

Great job indeed 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

All those posters are fantastic!!! smiley42 would love them as book covers or movie posters smiley42

Thank youโค๏ธ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thank you smiley31 I'm not fully back yet but main aati jaati rahungi ab ๐Ÿ˜…

You have so much potential you know โค๏ธ Every time I see your works, it's like something has improved. I know I sound like a broken record bcz I keep saying this ๐Ÿ™ˆ but it's true. And I truly hope you reach your fullest potential one day, and I can't wait to see it happen. I'm already very proud of all the progress you've made :")

I simply can't get over Masquerade but Enigma definitely comes second smiley27 so hot, so sensuous and so crisp ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fits the theme perfectly

Which reminds me, you have to gimme the original story links for some of these! Esp Opposites Attract and the last two, they sound right up my alley ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, I've seen you play around with fonts and texts and you can usually make it quite cute, sensual or mysterious depending on context โค๏ธ But for book covers or these movie posters, I think a plainer text can centre the focus more. Anyway, I'll leave it up to the expert now smiley36smiley36 I'm just glad my opinion was of some help ๐Ÿ™ˆ

You'll have to ask Shiri for the links, I have no idea where she got them from ๐Ÿคฃ the ones with based on novel by Shiri are her original blurbs (tagged her below(๐Ÿ˜…

Your comments really inspired me more๐Ÿซถ