Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

As always, gorgeous, gorgeous stuff! smiley42

Can't pick a favorite, but I think I should mention your Raksha Bandhan tag. There's something about it that's very vibrant and festive and it embodies the spirit of the festival so well. 

PS. I need to read Fugitive hearts.. it's the one Fichain I know nothing about smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

As always, gorgeous, gorgeous stuff! smiley42

Can't pick a favorite, but I think I should mention your Raksha Bandhan tag. There's something about it that's very vibrant and festive and it embodies the spirit of the festival so well. 

PS. I need to read Fugitive hearts.. it's the one Fichain I know nothing about smiley36

Awww, thanks❤️ yes, you should read it quick quick😅

SoniRita thumbnail

You are too good, so talented shibani!smiley32absolutely love all the tags, siggies and banner contest entriessmiley32

Everything looks amazing n gorgeous. Keep it up

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

You are too good, so talented shibani!smiley32absolutely love all the tags, siggies and banner contest entriessmiley32

Everything looks amazing n gorgeous. Keep it up

Thank you, that's so sweet❤️

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Stunning! Love everything you made smiley27

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Stunning! Love everything you made smiley27

Thank you❤️

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

I came after seeing your siggy in BWF forum but here I see so many gorgeous creationssmiley27! Everything is so beautiful 😍..

Loved that Laila majnu one too muchsmiley42 and those banners for contest, loved everything 💕💕!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

I came after seeing your siggy in BWF forum but here I see so many gorgeous creationssmiley27! Everything is so beautiful 😍..

Loved that Laila majnu one too muchsmiley42 and those banners for contest, loved everything 💕💕!!

Thank you❤️Laila Majnu, the movie isn't talked about enough😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Credits for PSD

ravenorlov/deviantart, night_gate/deviantart, lottesgraphics/deviantart, taxitoheaven/deviantart, hurtears/deviantart

Update #16: Burning in a hopeless dream

Title credits to lyricist of Lift Me Up (Black Panther II)

Yes, I had made the Turkish and YRRKH banners for the previous update, but woh contest bahut lamba kheench gaya, so including them in this update.

Now that I am done giving excuses for myself, let's get going! And yes, my badges for the JDJ prediction game and LCI S3 were modified by the IF team.

Tags

Winning Siggies

JDJ 11 Prediction Game Winner Badge

Love Couple India Season 3 Participant Badges

Image     Image

Submission for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest

Submission for Turkish TV Serials Forum Banner Contest

Submissions for Shiv Shakti Banner Contest

Submission for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 11 Banner Contest

Submissions for Indian Idol 14 Banner Contest

Book cover

Chronicles of Ayodhya

The FFG heads had organised a inter FFGs contest, where the FFGs were given blurbs of books (published blurbs and original that Shirisha wrote) and were asked to make movie posters. I haven't done much editing, so I decided to try my hands at a few posters. I'm posting them here, with the blurbs. I picked my own cast and subtitle(s) (since the rules said that FFGs could pick the celebs of their choice and subtitles, if needed)

Title – Masquerade

In the glittering streets of Mumbai, a struggling artist finds herself caught in a web of deception and betrayal. 

As she navigates an ever-conflicting world of cinema and arts, she encounters a charismatic but enigmatic stranger. 

He could be her ray of hope in her already messed up life.

Or...

With the line between truth and illusion blurring, will she unravel the mystery before it consumes her?

Cast – Kiara Advani and Sidharth Malhotra

Title – Opposite Attracts

She was from a traditional joint family, brought up in the colorful streets of Punjab. He was born in London, brought up in the calculated world of business.

She was talkative. He was silent.

She was waiting for her Prince Charming while he was going through a rough break-up. 

She was kind. He was ruthless.

Still, they got married. And their marriage was a big affair. 

Two people, like Chalk and Cheese, have different priorities, different dreams, and completely different lifestyles. Will they ever find love in each other?

Cast – Sanya Malhotra and Abhimanyu Dasani

Title – Enigma

Subtitle – Fall in love at your own risk

She is fed up with life. Everything seems to be going wrong for her. She hates her job, her landlord increased the rent means that she will have to leave her apartment, and now her husband has disappeared without warning. His car is gone, and no one has seen him for days. What worsens her situation is she suddenly starts feeling attracted to the investigating officer determined to find her husband at any cost.

Is she going to start a completely new life or is she guilty of something horrible?

Cast – Tripti Dimri, Avinash Tiwary (the husband) and Vicky Kaushal (the investigating officer)

Title – The Girl with Broken Dreams

Author – Devashish Sardana

Five terminally ill, troubled teens commit suicide in their hostel rooms locked from inside.

Until one chilling truth reveals: murders.

But how is the killer passing murders as suicides inside locked rooms?

Simone Singh, a feisty CBI investigator struggling with her own mental health, is charged with solving the crimes. But time is running out as more teens start committing ‘suicide’ all over India. As Simone inches closer to the web of deception woven by the cunning killer, little does she know that the hunter is becoming the hunted. Can Simone take down the crafty puppeteer before her own mental demons bring her crashing down?

Riveting and relentlessly paced, The Girl with Broken Dreams will appeal to readers who crave determined heroines, heart-stopping mysteries, and psychological thrillers with a mind-boggling final twist.

Cast – Tabu (Simone Singh)

Title - Behind Closed Doors

Author - B.A. Paris

Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace. He has looks and wealth; she has charm and elegance. He’s a dedicated attorney who has never lost a case; she is a flawless homemaker, a masterful gardener and cook, and dotes on her disabled younger sister. Though they are still newlyweds, they seem to have it all. You might not want to like them, but you do. You’re hopelessly charmed by the ease and comfort of their home, by the graciousness of the dinner parties they throw. You’d like to get to know Grace better.

But it’s difficult, because you realize Jack and Grace are inseparable.

Some might call this true love. Others might wonder why Grace never answers the phone. Or why she can never meet for coffee, even though she doesn’t work. How she can cook such elaborate meals but remain so slim. Or why she never seems to take anything with her when she leaves the house, not even a pen. Or why there are such high-security metal shutters on all the downstairs windows.

Some might wonder what’s really going on once the dinner party is over, and the front door has closed.

Cast – Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia Deshmukh

Please, please do post your comments on the posters, its something similar to book covers, yet so different and I had so much fun making them. 

Comments/criticism, all that love and hate, show them in the comments down below. Do like this post.

Spread Love!

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 14 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Some more tags