VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Previous links :

1st thread - chapter 1- 12

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98461006

2nd thread - chapter 13 - 20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/126100200

Updates will not be frequent but I'll try once a month for now as I am still just writing back after many years. 

I'm not sure if this chapter is a good one cause I honestly can't remember where I wanted with the build up from before. 

I hope it's not too disappointing... Anyway enjoy the continuation of this story... 

Previous readers if you're reading this, thank you for sticking so long, I really appreciate it and love you guys, new readers welcome and I really hope you like HFL.. đŸ¤—

Without further ado, please enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!! â¤ď¸â¤ď¸â¤ď¸

Chapter 21 ~ Will You Embrace Me

Recap – Das and Devi overhears Bharmal and Mainavati’s arguement. Das tries to make his parents realize the mistake they made but Mainavati refuses to hear reason. Jodha finally finds out the truth and is shocked that her mother would do such a thing without her knowledge. Jodha leaves home after refusing to marry Suryabhan.

Jalal’s Place 

The first thing Jalal did once he reached home was to get as much details of Suryabhan that he could find. He didn’t understand the reason behind Suryabhan’s insistence to drop Jodha home when she didn’t know who he was. 

What is it that he was missing out on? Jalal wondered. Even after the information he managed to procure nothing made sense. Why is he even so bothered by that guy anyways? Was he jealous? It couldn’t be, he knew how jealousy felt like and this is just not it. Then what is it? Jalal thought back at the wariness that he had felt from having seen the glint in Suryabhan’s eyes that had sent him warning signs earlier.

He may not be sure of what is going on but his gut tells him that Suryabhan is a dangerous man and he has to make sure that that man stays as far away from his Jodha as possible. Jalal was about to keep all the documents and files in his study when he heard a knock on the front door.

Who could it possibly be at this time? He wondered as he opened the door and was shocked to see Jodha standing there. “Jodha? What are you doing here at this time?”

Jodha looked at him with a pair of tear filled eyes and hugs him tight a moment later her dam bursts. As Jalal was about to bring his own arms to wrap around Jodha, she whispers “Will you embrace me?” 

This was definitely not how she envisioned the truth to be revealed. She had planned everything out on how to make Jodha agree to this marriage with Suryabhan, however she never in the slightest bit thought that her daughter would be so hell bent on refusing her wish. This was not the outcome she had wanted.

Why? Why is Jodha doing this? She wondered although she knew that she was also to be blame for going behind her daughter’s back and agreeing to this rishtha. But why couldn’t Jodha understand that this match is a good one and that she will one day be thankful that her mother had made this decision for her?

Do you really not know why Mainavati, or are you just being ignorant? A part of her asked. What do you mean ignorant? I only want what’s best for my daughter that’s why I want this marriage to happen!

Really? As far as I remember the only reason you are adamant for this marriage even after the insults that you threw about what’s his name? Right, Jalal. Is because of your own pride and nothing else Mainavati, that’s why you refuse to see Jodha’s happiness.

That’s n… not true. It is, you’re only forcing Jodha to agree because you were stupid enough to tell all your friends and family about Suryabhan and Jodha’s rishtha before getting Jodha’s opinion on the matter. Are you really willing to destroy Jodha’s life just because you don’t want to be humiliated?

I am not ruining her life! I could never do such a thing! What you’re saying isn’t true, I am insisting for this marriage because I know how compatible Suryabhan and Jodha will be. I won’t change my mind on this topic! 

So you would rather ruin your own daughter’s life instead of admitting that what you did was wrong? What kind of a mother are you? 

One that knows what is best for her daughter and I don’t need to explain myself to anyone!

Fine, go ahead and do what you want but remember this Mainavati, one day you’re going to look back and realize that you lost everything you hold dear solely because of your pride. 

”Jodha, will you tell me what’s going on?” Jalal had moved Jodha to the living room however Jodha was still crying.

“Maa lied to me.” She whimpers.

“About what?”

“Maa… maa fixed a rishtha for me.” She spoke with such contempt that Jalal felt that she needed to cool down before he said anything.

â€œCan you believe who it was or rather is with?! That stupid creep we met this morning at the office! I mean how could she do this to me?!”

Jalal’s blood ran cold, of course it would all lead back to Suryabhan. He now knew the reason behind suspecting Suryabhan.

“I can’t believe she did that Jalal, how could she betray me?” Jodha cried.

“Jodha, please calm down.”

“I’m not going back there Jalal, please don’t ask me to. I just can’t.” She sobbed.

Jalal hugged her and said “I won’t ever force you to do anything you don’t want to Jodha.” 

She looked up at him and asked “Truly?”

“I promise. Now why don’t we have some dinner?”

“I don’t feel like eating Jalal. I just... I just want you to stay by my side, please?” Jodha pleaded.

“Of course my love.” Jalal replied before picking Jodha up on his arms and walked into his bedroom. 

Jodha’s worries were all forgotten as she spent a blissful night by Jalal’s side. 

“Where could she possibly go?” Mainavati wondered out loud looking at the wall clock showing that it was past midnight.

Bharmal decided to ignore his wife and not say a word but his act only increased his wife’s anger.

“Aren’t you worried at all that your daughter isn’t back yet?!”

“After what had happened, I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided to not come home.”

“How can you say that Bharmal?! What if she went to that man’s house? I will not allow it. I better give her a call.” Mainavati panicked and started to get her mobile when Bharmal stopped her.

“You will do no such thing Mainavati. Do you really have so little faith in Jodha?”

“I don’t want to hear that from you Bharmal! You always try to make everything my fault! I trust my daughter, it’s that man that I don’t trust! He already made my daughter go against me and now she left the house to go to him?! I have to make sure she doesn’t do something stupid!”

Bharmal just kept quiet for he knew whatever he said is just going to be ignored for his wife has already decided that what she thinks is right and she will not change her mind unless it’s on her own freewill. 

“Why are you quiet?! Bharmal call her and ask her to come home this instant!”

“No Maina. Just come and sleep, I’m sure Jodha will be back soon.”

“But Bharmal…”

“That’s enough Mainavati! Will you just stop it?! I’m really sick and tired of this! I’ve had a rough day and I really want to rest, if you can’t stop this then feel free to spend the night in the living room because I can’t handle this anymore!”

Mainavati couldn’t believe her ears, did her husband just told her to sleep in the living room? All these years being married to him, never has he ever tell her to spent the night in the living room no matter how angry he was. First Jodha, and now Bharmal. Why is this happening? She wondered as she took her pillow and left the room. 

Next day, Jodha’s House

The atmosphere at home was tensed, everyone was stress about one thing or another but it all has to do with Jodha. As they sat around the dining table, Jodha walks in with a man that looked familiar. 

Everyone remembers meeting him at Sukanya’s wedding. Mainavati stood up and asked Jodha if she had spent the night at Jalal’s place to which Jodha nods.

“How dare you put up a night at his place Jodha!” Mainavati screeched. Lost in her anger Mainavati raised her hand to slap Jodha for what she thought Jodha had done but Jalal stops Mainavati before she does so.

“Mrs. Sharma, I know you are angry but hitting your daughter would not be the right thing to do.” Jalal said as he let go of Mainavati’s hand.

“Are you going to teach me how to raise my daughter now?”

“If you’re in any way going to hurt Jodha then yes, I will.”

“Are you implying that I abuse Jodha?” Mainavati asked shocked.

“I never said that Mrs. Sharma, all I’m trying to say is that you shouldn’t raise your hand or jump to conclusion without any explaination.

“What are you trying to say?! Did Jodha not spend the night with you?”

“Yes she did.” Jalal replied shocking Jodha’s family members.

“Did you hear him Bharmal? I can’t believe he just said that without any shame!” Mainavati turn towards Jodha and asked “Is this really the man you claim to love Jodha?! Th… This shameless man here?!”

Jalal’s patience was reaching its limit, Mainavati’s behavior and her choice of words was starting to irritate him now. “None of anything you’re thinking happened Mrs. Sharma.”

“Wh… what?”

“Jodha only slept at my place, nothing else happened.”

“Why would I believe you?”

“You can ask Jodha.”

“Jodha?” Mainavati asked Jodha, but the latter doesn’t reply. “Bharmal will you ask your daughter if what this man is saying is true.

“Jodha, is what Jalal is saying true? That’s his name right?”

“Yes papa. That is his name.”

"Ask her to answer your question Bharmal." Mainavati bit out starting to loose her patience with Jodha’s ignorant act. 

"Jodha?" Bharmal asked kindly. 

"What Jalal said is true papa, I only slept there and nothing else."

"Alright, I trust you." 

"I want this man out of my house! This instant. " Mainavati bit out shocking everyone.

Precap - Haven't decided yet, any ideas? 

Edited by VincyAnne - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have to read the previous chapters after that I will comment 😅😅

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

so glad to get an update đŸ˜ƒ

coming to chap , maina's pride oh god.....

she is really a pain , hoping for jodha jalal to get married soon or things will go more bad .

waiting for next part , plz update soon

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Precap - Haven't decided yet, any ideas? 

ohh  many things coming , like JoJa getting married....court marriage😉

but then acc. to ur prologue they were separated , & jo met with accident following which  ja finds out she preg with his baby ...

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww update 😍. What a lovely Valentine's Day gift 😍

So the truth is out. What a mother who puts her fear of being humiliated by others above her daughter's happiness. She only thinks of herself and her personal position in society. condemns Jalal from the start and gives Jodha no chance. Bharmal is fed up with Mainavati's selfishness. But even that does not prevent her from clinging to Suryabhan.

misunderstood and unheard, Jodha flees to Jalal. After spending the night there, she and Jalal come to their parents. Jalal is not enthusiastic about Mainavati's behavior and tries to defuse the situation. While Bharmal trusts Jodha's words, Mainavati continues to stick to her selfish decision and throws Jalal out of the house. What a selfish mother. only thinking of oneself. 

Let's see how the story going on. Will Jodha go with Jalal? Will they be separated? Will Bharmal help Jodha? What will Mainavati do? Will she hold on to the rishta? What will Suryabhan do? I think he won't give up on Jodha and maybe create trouble. There are many options for the precap.

Thanks for the awesome update and pm dear 💖. Please continue 

Edited by Soso70 - 3 years ago
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mainavati đŸ˜Ą

Poor jo ja

Bharmal is so calm person he trust her daughter 

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful .. update soon

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update n thnxx for pm me

17121993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Update soon dear waiting for your time and update dear 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the index! Love the story.