Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder why kashyap isn't taking legal action on her even if he has clinching evidence of being abroad in the time frame cited by her. 

Any updates or goss on this case. Plz share

BTW the usual suspects are saying koo koo.. Shorey Sami kangu Payal 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

BTW the usual suspects are saying koo koo.. Shorey Sami kangu Payal 

Huh?

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Richa chadda got an apology but what is stopping Kashyap. It could be a landmark case. A lot of people get accused falsely of molestation, harassment and rape. Some victims are also hounded into silence... Kya maajra hai. Does he value his peace of mind over reputation, nothing wrong in that especially while dealing with a person who can go to any extent 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

That was a digression. Kangu is giving publicity to a certain site and Shorey, sami and payal have already joined even though it is prone to data breach

Richa chadda got an apology but what is stopping Kashyap. It could be a landmark case. A lot of people get accused falsely of molestation, harassment and rape. Some victims are also hounded into silence... Kya maajra hai. Does he value his peace of mind over reputation, nothing wrong in that especially while dealing with a person who can go to any extent 

Well even though this case went nowhere but yeah, even I found it strange that Kashyap did not take her to court when she literally tarnished his image completely 😕 Why is that? Because heck, even the weirdo Bhatts filed a defamation lawsuit against the lady who maligned them in public by accusing all of them them of torturing her and whatnot!

So not sure what was stopping Kashyap from taking Payal down, especially when he had the upper hand in this case https://i.ibb.co/LJNqYsB/shrug2.gif

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

His lawyer said they were looking at legal remedies back in Sept/Oct.   Nothing has been publicly said since but I can't imagine that he's going to let it go when he has hard facts to counter her claims.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Talis

His lawyer said they were looking at legal remedies back in Sept/Oct.   Nothing has been publicly said since but I can't imagine that he's going to let it go when he has hard facts to counter her claims.

100% this. He probably is looking to address it under the ambit of the law first and then the court of public opinion only later. Richa was just a throwaway mention that Payal made- so it was easier for Richa to clear her name. But clearing allegations of assault is much lengthier and I am sure Kashyap is being thorough- not giving the trolls and Arnab a chance to run with half baked facts.

Ps-  Payal has now joined Ramdas Athawale's political party so her trajectory has seemed clear

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

100% this. He probably is looking to address it under the ambit of the law first and then the court of public opinion only later. Richa was just a throwaway mention that Payal made- so it was easier for Richa to clear her name. But clearing allegations of assault is much lengthier and I am sure Kashyap is being thorough- not giving the trolls and Arnab a chance to run with half baked facts.

Ps-  Payal has now joined Ramdas Athawale's political party so her trajectory has seemed clear

Maybe he is gathering information about his whereabouts on other days too, court won't give him much time in case she cites some other date. 

I really want this resolved. Allegations as serious as this shouldn't be made with ulterior motives

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

A casual acquaintance of my father lost his job in a psu because of such an incident. The wife of a colleague with whom he had rivalry entered his chamber.. Dishevelled her appearance and screamed molestation. A lot of his colleagues knew what happened but to no avail. This was in the 80-90s time frame. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

A casual acquaintance of my father lost his job in a psu because of such an incident. The wife of a colleague with whom he had rivalry entered his chamber.. Dishevelled her appearance and screamed molestation. A lot of his colleagues knew what happened but to no avail. This was in the 80-90s time frame. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Well according to the conspiracy theorists....they say that this Payal chick was apparently planted by BJP in order to frame Kashyap just because the latter was talking smack about the ruling party. Go figure!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago