Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely. I liked how Shaurya explained to her that she should be assertive, but they should have locked the room tbh. Intimacy is a private thing between a couple and if anyone walked in, their privacy would be compromised.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I really liked the concept 

This is serious like women are not really able to voice what they actually want and feel embarrassed in front of their partners. It was beautifully written i loved it 

It was refreshing loved it ❤️

Thank you so much!

Yes I've seen this all my life. Women are so inhibited when it comes to living for themselves. I wish more people realised it's completely okay to ask what they want.

I'm glad you liked it tho

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"I'm not that special Anokhi. But on a serious note, I know you grew up in a conservative environment. It was frowned upon to voice out your thoughts let alone your wants. But it's important to say it all. You shouldn't feel any shame. It's completely normal. People have needs and wants and it's okay. No big deal. What you're feeling is completely normal. I'm your partner and you shouldn't feel embarrassed to tell me when you want it and however you want it. Okay?", he stroked her cheek in reassurance. 

@bold :- loved this part! It speaks how women gets shy infront of their partner and their needs stays buried down. But i feel like in these cases every single woman deserves a partner like this who will encourage her push her to open up with her feelings her desires in a gentle manner. Totally enjoyed each word of shaurya's speech here

He couldn't but smile when she pushed him against the wall, her lips still on his. He loves it when she's assertive, when she asks for what she wants. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss and he couldn't help but gasp. Before he could respond in kind, she wiggled out of his grasp and opened the door.

" It's 2 already. Aren't we getting late for the class...sir?", Anokhi smirked at him in self assurance, just like he does all the time. 

And that was the first time Shaurya Sabherwal blushed.

@colour bold :- and see the result is here. A little push and encouragement from her partner and she let her assertive side came out! She let her have her way with his partner 😍❤ thats the magic of a understanding relationship.  Ufff kitne saree feel agaye...but imma single 🤧😭🤣 

Mujhe bold ladkiya pasand hei 🤧❤ bohut pasand hei...jo apne partners par pura haq jataye...sharmaye na... 🔥 

Thanks for writing this. Its actually a real talk in society women should be more vocal with their needs and all. ❤ loved it. 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hii! Love to see you again. Haan yaar same, main bhi bahot busy hoon aaj kal iss sab mein. I returned after long this time.

Haan KV is love yaar 😍 I just saw his story tere kehne par and oof fire brigade mangwa do yaar 🥵 I never realised Red blazer could look SO good on someone.

Haan I'm here now. Will continue writing on whatever idea I get. You guys are welcome to DM me with ideas though. I'll give credit too.

Upar wala drabble padho and tell me how you like it. Your sis tried something different this time.

🌚 kv ko dekhke jo mere thoughts atey hei sab yaha bola to banned kar denge 🌚 aur agar galti se kv ko pata chala banda sharm se sannyas lele! 

And yep i read it and attached my comment too. Loved it ❤ and will wait to read more from you 😘

RainOfDew thumbnail

Its so cute

Shaurya read her mind nd asked her to say what she need or want..so understanding❤️

Loved the last part..Shaurya blushed😆

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

🌚 kv ko dekhke jo mere thoughts atey hei sab yaha bola to banned kar denge 🌚 aur agar galti se kv ko pata chala banda sharm se sannyas lele! 

And yep i read it and attached my comment too. Loved it ❤ and will wait to read more from you 😘

@bold : koi nahi we have PMs for that😉

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it❤️

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

oh wow i am loving these two

uff 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh wow i am loving these two