Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Lol 😂 

Coz now we’re so used to see RiAnsh together 

Choti sardarni mein leap ayi hai. Ek hafta vi nhi hua. Sarab and Meher met in Pahalgam. Pinjra mein bhi Omkar met Mayura within a week of their separation.

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moumita13

I am overthinking then. Thanks for pacifying me though.😁

Hahaha 😆

Ur welcome 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1360574447460126726?s=20 

Ab to Colors tv ne bhi Kabir ko pagal bol diya 😂😂

RishiGirl thumbnail

It’s the truth know so colors also had to say and accept it that he is pagal 😂😂

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

What if it happens....Vansh does to protect Riddhima....he might ask Kabir to keep her safe and then Kabir might use that opportunity to gain back her trust. I hope this doesn't happen because like you said makers are going to get bashed left right and centre

Vansh doesn’t trust Kabir and more than anything it’s Riddhima who he is deeply in love with and much possessive about! He will never hand her over to Kabir at any cost. Riddhima is all of Vansh so he won’t take any help from Kabir at all! Vansh is a proper man unlike Kabir 

definitely makers will be bashed in every way then if so, they won’t do anything stupid like that as it’s all about RiAnsh 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I wonder why Vansh would would say take you far away from here

I think that’s just the promo part 

Or maybe he wanted to spend some alone time with her! Because he knows this house isn’t safe for them at all

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vansh doesn’t trust Kabir and more than anything it’s Riddhima who he is deeply in love with and much possessive about! He will never hand her over to Kabir at any cost. Riddhima is all of Vansh so he won’t take any help from Kabir at all! Vansh is a proper man unlike Kabir 

definitely makers will be bashed in every way then if so, they won’t do anything stupid like that as it’s all about RiAnsh 

I hope so.....as per the spoilers Kabbu will kidnap Riddhu and Vansh will save her then VV is going on leave so, no Kabbu for few episodes.....but toxic family bachi h.

True, makers will be bashed right left and centre is this happens. Bas possessive Vansh dedo and a little less clueless regarding his toxic family.

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

I hope so.....as per the spoilers Kabbu will kidnap Riddhu and Vansh will save her then VV is going on leave so, no Kabbu for few episodes.....but toxic family bachi h.

True, makers will be bashed right left and centre is this happens. Bas possessive Vansh dedo and a little less clueless regarding his toxic family.

I was so glad hearing that Vishal is going on leave (coz then no Kabir scenes. Finally can look into the drama well) 

I can’t wait to see my Vansh baby in the possessive mode 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was so glad hearing that Vishal is going on leave (coz then no Kabir scenes. Finally can look into the drama well) 

I can’t wait to see my Vansh baby in the possessive mode 

Lol, VV has done a good job I guess. 

Agreed, possessive Vansh ❤️☺️

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

Maybe vansh try make riddhma happy  try to explain why does want to be an  father, try make her understand she should hand over  her baby to  ishani. Anything possible 

the come. Kabir he might understand vansh plan try kidnap riddhma 

Makers have said Vansh won’t do something like that as In giving the baby away to Ishani , so hopefully things remain like this itself