Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Choti sardarni mein leap ayi hai. Ek hafta vi nhi hua. Sarab and Meher met in Pahalgam. Pinjra mein bhi Omkar met Mayura within a week of their separation.

I really don’t watch those dramas at all 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

No, he didn't say anything. But then again he did mention he wants both Riddhu and her baby which (atleast in my head) means he would protect them.... he would manipulate the family and create differences between RiAnsh but I was hoping he would protect her against the toxic family and punish them....I don't see Vansh punishing them anytime soon....Kabbu was my only hope....I wanted him to go all out on Ishani Aryan for hurting Riddhima.

Ya true that!! But I still don’t think that Kabir actually loves Riddhima coz he’s doing all these to break Vansh and take revenge from him as he knows Riddhima means everything to Vansh! It’s Vansh who really does love Riddhima not Kabir. 

he’s trying to keep them safe thinking he’ll get Riddhima’s child and Riddhu but Vansh won’t let it happen and this Kabir also will Not punish those evil people 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ya true that!! But I still don’t think that Kabir actually loves Riddhima coz he’s doing all these to break Vansh and take revenge from him as he knows Riddhima means everything to Vansh! It’s Vansh who really does love Riddhima not Kabir. 

he’s trying to keep them safe thinking he’ll get Riddhima’s child and Riddhu but Vansh won’t let it happen and this Kabir also will Not punish those evil people 

No doubt about that....Kabbu doesn't love Riddhu. For him it's more about getting what is Vansh's....his property, his family, his wife/love and now his child. No love whatsoever...alag pagalpan hai.

Tbh, now I think kabbu can also be tje red glove guy to harm the child...in his so called love obsession...

RishiGirl thumbnail

No doubt about that....Kabbu doesn't love Riddhu. For him it's more about getting what is Vansh's....his property, his family, his wife/love and now his child. No love whatsoever...alag pagalpan hai.

Tbh, now I think kabbu can also be tje red glove guy to harm the child...in his so called love obsession...

As of now it’s more like Vansh’s chacha (father of Aryan) whose doing all these! That’s the hint towards it now 

Orange - ya true! For him it’s all about getting what Vansh has as he can’t do and get anything for himself 

Neha_J thumbnail

As of now it’s more like Vansh’s chacha (father of Aryan) whose doing all these! That’s the hint towards it now 

Orange - ya true! For him it’s all about getting what Vansh has as he can’t do and get anything for himself 

I don't know why but I feel it's not him. Vansh should literally give everybody their share and tata bye. His family wants the luxury but have absolutely no capability/skill to work... Without Vansh, the business won't work. Ehsaan faramosh log. 

Isse acha toh Kabir hai....atleast his hate makes sense but Aryan Chachu Chachi Ishani 🙏🙏 they can go to hell for all I (rather we) care.

RishiGirl thumbnail

I don't know why but I feel it's not him. Vansh should literally give everybody their share and tata bye. His family wants the luxury but have absolutely no capability/skill to work... Without Vansh, the business won't work. Ehsaan faramosh log. 

Isse acha toh Kabir hai....atleast his hate makes sense but Aryan Chachu Chachi Ishani 🙏🙏 they can go to hell for all I (rather we) care.

All are jobless and useless idiots whose living out of Vansh and wants everything of Vansh by just sitting there doing nothing. 

I feel bad for my Vansh baby 

Neha_J thumbnail

All are jobless and useless idiots whose living out of Vansh and wants everything of Vansh by just sitting there doing nothing. 

I feel bad for my Vansh baby 

Couldn't agree more. At the end of the day, Vansh is vulnerable.... Always suffered because of his family. 

High time he gets the happiness he deserves. 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. At the end of the day, Vansh is vulnerable.... Always suffered because of his family. 

High time he gets the happiness he deserves. 

Ya definitely! He’s the real and actual vulnerable one here. Vansh deserves a lot of happiness for the amount of things he’s been and going through 

Neha_J thumbnail

Ya definitely! He’s the real and actual vulnerable one here. Vansh deserves a lot of happiness for the amount of things he’s been and going through 

Wish we could kidnap RiAnsh and let them live in peace 😂

RishiGirl thumbnail

Wish we could kidnap RiAnsh and let them live in peace 😂

Ohhh yaaaa 😂😂

Actually they should get themselves kidnapped and enjoy some time for them