Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moumita13

I don't know yaar. It looks like last time Kabir gave Riddhima to Vansh and now the opposite. I hope I am wrong. But this promo is so confusing.😕

Gosh please!!!!

that won’t happen and no one ever thought like this even, it’s so disgusting!!! Makers would be bashed big time also if so!! 

Kabir gave Riddhima because he was selfish and for his motives but Vansh isn’t like that! Vansh and Kabir are poles apart. 

Vansh is madly in love with Riddhima he’s not a cheap man like Kabir 

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Gosh please!!!!

that won’t happen and no one ever thought like this even, it’s so disgusting!!! Makers would be bashed big time also if so!! 

Kabir gave Riddhima because he was selfish and for his motives but Vansh isn’t like that! Vansh and Kabir are poles apart. 

I am overthinking then. Thanks for pacifying me though.😁

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Gosh please!!!!

What if it happens....Vansh does to protect Riddhima....he might ask Kabir to keep her safe and then Kabir might use that opportunity to gain back her trust. I hope this doesn't happen because like you said makers are going to get bashed left right and centre

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Promo💣🤩🔥🥰

Is kidnaping track coming 🤔🤔

I can’t wait to see my Vansh baby beating that disgusting kabir black and blue if he does anything to Riddhima 

My Vansh baby should not spare that bloody disgusting kabir this time 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yes 🔥🔥🔥Next week will b on fire.23d ko 200 episode completion hai.

lets see what the 200th episode awaits us 

i can't wait to see my Vansh baby's possessive side at least through this 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hum IF ppl are sane. Yeh tt aur YT wle separation se darte hai.Areh separation nhi hoga toh Angry obsessive and possesive Vansh kaise ayega??

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Wtf... Kidnapping kahan se aya... Didn't Kabbu want everything for himself ? Abhi suddenly Riddhu ko kidnap karega kya 🤔

Right now he wants Riddhima 

A stupid obsession out of nowhere just coz mamta aunty loves him! It’s just that he wants to break Vansh and take revenge from him that’s all not that he actually loves Riddhima  

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder why Vansh would would say take you far away from here

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe vansh try make riddhma happy  try to explain why does want to be an  father, try make her understand she should hand over  her baby to  ishani. Anything possible 

the come. Kabir he might understand vansh plan try kidnap riddhma 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

But then cheapo was supposed to protect Riddu from evil trio (and hopefully punish them)....yeh KaVa face off se pehle toxic family face off hona tha

Cheapo always have his personal reasons even now he’s doing all these to hurt Vansh and take revenge from Vansh not that he actually loves Riddhima coz he knows Vansh loves Riddhu a lot!

Kabir was supposed to protect them? When? Did he even mention that coz I don’t give my concentration for him at all and he won’t punish them as he can’t! 

Toxic family face off won’t happen and not anytime soon