ManVeer FF - Dekha Ek Khwaab: Journey of His Princess

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, 

As a big Manveer fan, I started a FF a few months ago. Below is the link: Battles of Ego.  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5163604

But I wanted to write something that was more close to the actual story of the show.  Also i thought that show ended too abruptly so I wanted to extend it. So I wanted to write another one. 

This story picks up from Manyata's crowning episode. Also, all the characters are the same but just few changes:

Manayata/Monia is not as uneducated as they portray her. Also, she is bit more reasonable of a person than the show (she is too stubborn)

Rajmata does not fall into coma due to falling

There is no Aryan Chaudary character or his father Politican Chaudary. No Tara and no Akash coming back as Aryan.

Komal is not as emotional as she was shown. She is a queen and so her character is a good mix of a queen and a mother.

And as always Uday is just Uday ❤️ ❤️

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - page 3

Edited by hp07 - 2 years ago

Chapter 1

Seeing the flag of Devgarh dancing in the wind, the gatekeeper opens the gate to let the car in. As soon as it stops, she rushes inside slamming the door behind. A second car comes in behind and Komal runs out of the car. As Komal is about to chase after, DS says "rukhye Komal. Unhe jane dijiye."

"Par Maasaheb"

"She needs time” DS says in a in assertive tone, disappointing Komal.

In her room, as soon as the door closes, she slides down. Sitting on the floor, cries her heart out. Her mind plays back the recent events, as if it was not enough she spend whole ride from Devgarh to Mumbai doing so.  

Flashback

She felt a jerk in her senses as a warmth was felt in her palms. Where I am she thinks. Nothing but white light overtakes her vision. Scared, she starts fighting with drowsiness that had slowly taken over. As she

did, she could barely hear two people talking, picking up part of their conversation.

….

"Tsk tsk bechari Manyata jiji"

"Shut up Jay" Yells a man

“…love and war"

"Kya bakwas kar rahi ho"

"Jaise tumne aapne pyaar ko panne k liye apne raste k kaante ko hata diya. Waise hi humne ….. apne raste k kaante ko…”

She felt as if her body was being shook but she was not sure. Her senses were off and it felt as if her limbs were frozen. The noise still kept coming in and out.

“…wake up, please don’t leave me. (she heard sniffling and what seems like someone crying)”

“Mala, Yuvranisa ke baal bandh do aur hum garam pani leke aate hai” said a woman

….

With her head spinning, she woke up to see tensed Uday and Doctor Uncle’s faces.

"Yeh lo beta drink this"

She does slowly. "are you feeling better princess"

She nods her head yes. Next thing she knew, he grabbed her hand and walked down to the rajya abhishek mandap. Throughout the ceremony, her eyes kept stealing glances at Uday as Jay’s words roamed in her head. She could see he was tensed, she didn’t know why..maybe because of his conversation with Jay. He was by her side the whole time, making sure she doesn’t have to move much, she noticed but ignored it as not a big deal. After the ceremony, she takes Jay to her room to help her with her outfit as an excuse. Jay shares details of incident between Uday and Akash. She adds some lies to her story to make it seem as Uday killed Akash by intentionally pushing him off the cliff. Jay also tells her about footage she had and how Uday deleted it. Broken, she dismissed Jay.  After a while, Manyata goes back to the party. Angry, she challenges Uday to a sword fight. She doesn’t hold back and with full force strikes toward him multiple times. He defended them successfully.

"kya huya princess humpe bahut pyaar aa raha hai" uday says winking at her

Seething with anger she strikes again. He blocks it yet again but this time pushing her hard that she goes few steps back.  He strikes this time, which caused her sword to fall. He points his sword to her neck and says "not bad at all princess, I am impressed" then let’s go. He wasn’t looking & she saw an opportunity. She picked up the sword, thinks twice but her pent-up anger had stopped her mind from making rational decisions. She steps toward him when he says "mm-mm, rajwade kabhi piche se vaar nai karte" and turns around.

Seeing his smirk he says "Insan ko nai but tu" she strikes at him, but he blocks it "tu jaanwar hai"

"Manyata beta aap kya kar rahi hai" Ds, Komal and other ask worried. She ignored their words and thinks “aa gaye Udayveer ki paltan usse bachane”.

"Princess aap kya keh rahi ho" Uday asks her but seeing his face and hearing his voice angered her further

Not being able to handle her emotion she yells "Tu katil hai katil, tune mere Akash ko mar diya"

"Haan" she looks around to the audience, pointing to him & says "yeh khooni hai"

"Princess aapko galatfemi huyi hai"

"Acha toh Yuvraj Udayveer bataiye Akash kaha hai?"

"Woh princess..." he pauses.

"Koi jawaab nai hai na? ...inspector arrest this man"

Her family surrounds her to try to talk to her but she ignored them all. She could hear Brijraj fighting with DS and Komal. She glanced at Uday who was looking at her shocked. Initially seeing him hurt she felt bad but yet again her anger takes over “Aap kaise iss khooni ki side le sakte hai" Manyata questions her family’s concerns but they continued. She had it "enough yeh aapki Yuvrani ka fasla hai... inspector lejaiye" but they do not move. "Suna aapne?" she yells. They move towards him while DS, Giri and Brij intervene.  Suddenly, Uday raises his hand to stop everyone from talking. She expected him to say or do something drastic but he just looked at her. She could see hurt and disbelief in his eyes. She felt something again but turns her head away. To her surprise, he says "Chaliye" to the police and leaves, followed by DS, Giri, Unnati, Vijay, and Brij.

She runs to her room. Not wanting to stay there any longer, decides to head to Mumbai.

She was analyzing his moves before he left with police, but her thought was broken when someone walks in the room clapping.

“wow Moniya today you have proven that you are Jay’s sister” says Unnati

with a confuse look she say “what are you trying to say?”

“now that you got your crown how easily you eliminated my brother from your path” Manyata was shocked at her words. She was about to talk when Unnati continues

“Humare dada… unka ek baar bhi socha? Do you know what you have put him through the last few hours? You used him for your benefit and discarded him and his feelings. Not only that you ruined his reputation. And he had done so much for you”

Her throat went dry listening to Unnati. His face crosses her mind, & the look he gave her before leaving.

“Unnati aap ke dada ek khooni hai. He killed my Akash… (tearing up) he killed Akash”

“okay for a second maan lete hai k dada did it, then where is Akash’s body? If Jay saw dada kill Akash then why didn’t she stop dada or tell you before? If she saw it then she must know where is his body?”

Rather than pondering on Unnati’s questions, she fights back not wanting to listen “your brother probably got rid of the body just like he did with the evidence on Jay’s phone so no one could find it”

Unnati gives her a do you hear yourself look and then adds “Hum rajwade hai Manyata. Maybe we can be stubborn, arrogant, egoistic but we are not murderers. And who are you listening to.. Jay, who tried to hurt you?”

Manyata does not respond. Unnati gives her a pity smirk and adds “It’s my fault. I thought you were my friend and you would understand. And dada he thought you were his only true friend. But he forgot that those who are the closest to you can stab your back easily”

“I also thought I was talking to my friend but now I see I am talking to Uday’s sister. (tears forming in eyes) he killed my Akash how can you take his side Unnati? He fooled me this whole time pretending to my friend. I kept fighting with my family, with DS and he.. he just kept watching. He fooled DS and my family as well”

laughing “are you really this dumb or do you pretend?” says tired Unnati

Manyata looks at her with anger as she continues “jo DS ko dhoka de sake aaj tak paida nai huya… Waise bhi dada does not make big decisions without taking advice from DS”

“I don’t believe you. Stop trying to create drift in my family ”

a third person walks in the room “jiji Unnati is right, Fooling DS is not possible”

“you are the one who told me about Uday and now you are defending him”

“I am not defending anyone jiji. I am just saying the truth. No one can fool DS”

frustrated she yells “will you both stop” and walks out

On the other side, in a dark room – sat a prince, Yuvraj of Jaigarh but today he didn’t feel like a prince. He felt hurt, heartbroken and above all lonely. He pours himself another drink as his mind replays the recent events.

His heart had dropped seeing her passed out on the floor. He picks her up and lays her on bed. He calls her a few times but no response. He starts to freak out and looks for his phone before he realizes he handed it to his sister before coming to get Manyata.

“Princess…. Come on” he is still frantically rubbing her hands and feet when someone walks in the room.

"Tsk tsk bechari Manyata jiji"

Not wanting to give her any attention "Shut up Jay" he yells. "Wake up damn it"

Laughing “woh toh mushkil hai, ab jiji kabhi nai uthengi. Apna time waste mat karo baby" as she walks closer

"Just shut up” realizing she might have something to do with it, he walks up to her. “Bahut badi galti ki hai tumne. Hum tumhe chodenge nai"

"Aww hum toh yahi chahte hai k tum humne kabhi na chhodo” as she caresses his cheeks

Swatting her hand "Dur raho humse... agar tum is duniya ki akri ladki bhi hogi tabhi humare beech kabhi kuch nai hoga, samjhi tum"

"Relax darling aur waisi bhi everything is fair in love and war"

"Kya bakwas kar rahi ho"

"Jaise tumne aapne pyaar ko panne k liye apne raste k kaante ko hata diya. Waise hi humne aapne pyaar ko panne k liye apne raste k kaante ko. You and i are the same (leaning in closer to his ear, whispers) meant to be! "

"We are nothing alike. janti bhi ho kya bakwas kar rahi ho?"

Ignoring his comment, she walks up to the bed "Bye bye jiji" and picks up the apple from the floor "by now poison must have spread to her blood" she leaves with a victory smile on her face. Her last words had shattered Uday. She poisoned his princess. How dare she. Usually he was good in any emergency situation but today his flight or fight response betrayed him. The thought of losing her had numbed him.

On verge of breaking down, he says "No princess (slightly tapping her cheeks) please (his voice breaking) please wake up. You can’t do this to me. You just can’t (slowly tears escape his eyes) don’t leave me. (lifts her from her shoulder and shakes her) wake up, please don’t leave me (hugging her his tears fell faster than ever) I love you princess (breaking down completely) I love you".

Amidst his crying something struck him. He quickly picks her up and takes her down to the hallway. There he yells “koi hai”, and couple of maids come. They take her to washroom and as instructed by Uday do their best to make her throw up. Getting the poison out of her body was important. In the meantime, he uses landline in the living room to call doctor uncle.

She wakes up to see tensed faces of Uday and Doctor uncle.

"Yeh lo beta drink this"

She does slowly. "are you feeling better princess"

She nods her head yes. He wanted to let her rest and take care of her fragile princess but crowning her more important. Uday quickly takes her to rajya Abhishek, much shock to Jay. After she was crowned, family and friends gathered in palace to celebrate.

Manyata finally joins the party and he felt relieved seeing her doing well. Manyata challenges him to a duel, he was happy as he had taught her.  Unaware of her motive, Uday agrees but holds back to not hurt his princess. She however strikes with full force multiple times. He defended them successfully.  "kya huya princess humpe bahut pyaar aa raha hai" uday says winking at her. She strikes again and he blocks it. He pushes back that causes her to go fall few steps back.  He strikes this time, though not with full force, yet it caused her sword to fall. He points his sword to her neck and says "not bad at all princess, I am impressed" then let’s go. His attention is diverted to the audience who were applauding them. Just then Manyata grabs her sword, steps toward him when Uday says "mm-mm, rajwade kabhi piche se vaar nai karte” as he turns to her giving her a warm smile. "Insan ko nai but tu" she strikes at him, surprised by her actions but he blocks it "tu jaanwar hai" she adds.

"Manyata beta aap kya kar rahi hai" Ds, Komal and other ask worried.

"Princess aap kya keh rahi ho" hurt Uday asks her and steps toward her to calm her down.

"Tu katil hai katil, tune mere Akash ko mar diya"

Color fly from Uday's face. "Haan" she looks around to the audience and points to him and says "yeh khooni hai"

"Princess aapko galatfemi huyi hai"

"Acha Yuvraj Udayveer toh bataiye Akash kaha hai?"

"Woh princess..." not knowing what to say or how to explain to her he pauses. "Koi jawaab nai hai na?...inspector arrest this man"

Family member intervene and reason with her. While she talked to them, Uday looked at her shocked. He was called heartless, ruthless & many things yet he never cared. But what she thought of him mattered. He had never felt so hurt "Aap kaisi iss khooni ki side le sakte hai." Manyata questions her family’s concerns but they continued. "enough yeh aapki Yuvrani ka fasla hai... inspector lejaiye" they do not move. "Suna aapne" they go to him while DS, Giri and Brij intervene.  Suddenly, he raises his hand to stop everyone from talking. He gives her one last look… if this is what will make you happy he thinks to himself. "Chaliye" he says to the police and leaves, followed by DS, giri, Unnati, Vijay, and Brij.

At the station, he sat quietly not talking to anyone shocked at his princess words and her low opinion of him. The elders sorted out things with the police. He leaves for Mumbai soon after with Unnati and Giri.

Flashback ends

He turns light on and walks up to his mother’s picture. It was quite common for him to turn to his mother when he was going through tough time. Those were unusual events before Manyata come to life. He just stares at her picture as if he was talking to her. Moments later he calls his staff manager.

Back at the Devgarh Mahal, Manyata had escaped to garden to avoid Unnati and Jay’s bakwas as she called it. She sat on the swing trying to push Unnati’s words from her mind. She was successful but her mind replaces those thoughts with memories of the past, as she looks around the garden.

Flashback:

In the garden, Manyata was sitting in a tent as it was the first day of her strike against her family. Uday came back to the tent with a pizza. She was surprised and says “ tum vapis aa gaya?”

“I bought this from outside, it is not from Mahal so you can eat it & I don’t want to hear anything”

She smiled at his concern & devours the pizza as she was very hungry. All while Uday was admiring her. After she was done eating she thanks Uday and greets him good night. He refused to leave her alone but she pushes him to his car. She falls asleep shortly after he leaves. She woke up in the morning, to find herself sleeping in a bigger tent, kind of tent you take camping with all four sides closed unlike her cloth tent which was open from 2 sides. Also, she was sleeping on a cotton gadda (Mattress) rather than the ground with a soft pillow and blanket. Popping out of the tent, she sees two women in blue and gold sarees.

“Khamagini Rajkumarisa” they greet her

She smiles at them looking confused. “aapka breakfast” says one as she hands her food.

“aap kaun hai?”

“Hum Jaigarh Mahal se aaye hai. Yuvrajsa ne aap k liye khana bhejvaya hai” says other woman

“Uday.. I mean Yuvraj kaha hai? Asks Manyata

“woh bas abhi thodi der pehle Mahal vapis gaye”

Manyata was confused and thinks why was he here so early and why did he leave without meeting her. Maybe he left as I was sleeping?. She walks up to the Devgarh security guard and asks “Uday ko dekha tha aapne? Subah kab aaye the?”

“Yuvraj Uday toh sari raat idar he the rajkumarisa, who baas abhi thodi der pehle gaye?”

“Idar matlab? (Jay and Uday had gone on “date” she thought maybe he was with her) “mahal mein the?”

“ji nai who raat ko vapis aaye the aapka tent leke. Uske baad apni gadi mein hi the… shayad soh gaye honge”

She walks away to her tent, thinking Why didn’t he leave. Couple hours pass and Uday comes.

“Hi Princess” she gets up quickly and walks upto him “uday you were here all night?

Smirking “haan”…. They had become friends actually  best friends, & she uses her right to question him “Kyu”

“Ab hum apni honewali biwi ko akele aise bahar kaise chodd sakte hai” winking at her

Smiling he hits him playfully “firse shuru ho gaya tu...halkat veda”  she says wondering if he was serious or joking, while he holds her hand and pull her close. 

She should be thinking of Akash yet here she is thinking of that kamina. Frustrated, she goes to her room. The night passed slowly for everyone. In the morning, Unnati came down to see her brother ordering the staff members. There were many beautiful items surrounding them.  Despite having an idea of what was happening she asks “what is going on dada?”

“nothing much Choti, just prepping to send some shagun to my dear fiancé.  

“Dada, this will not get you closer to her. If anything, you are pushing her further away”

Giving his signature evil smirk “woh kya hai na humari pyaari mangetar ko pyaar ki bhasha nai samajh aati, toh ab zor hi sahi"

“dada she won’t fall in love with you like this”

“love (he laughs) that is out of question at this point, don’t you think Choti?  Now it’s only about taking what is mine...” she about to interfere when Uday cut in “and will always stay mine, no matter the cost.” he moves out to his room, leaving surprised Unnati behind.

PERCAP:

Jaigarh Family move into Devgarh Mahal.

Amazing start😃. Continue soon.

plz pm me whenever u update ur stories...

She only remembers parts of the conversation around her. Too bad Jay's words got missed.

Why didn't Uday clear his position? He should have told the facts. Why is he hiding?

Loved the starting 

Waiting for what will happen next

Please don't stop writing manveer ffs and please write these stories on wattpad also so that you get good response😊

It was really really very nice👏