the one cant be trusted have trust issues now..

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

seriously when ever i think this girl had changed,she started to think logically she proves me wrong..

that dialogues majboor hun is quite annoying..

since people are comparing the MU TRACK..the reason fo rudra -misunderstanding her did not happen in a day..

1.first rudra saw preesha hugging yuvraj

2.he knows she was about to get married to him

3.preesha n yuvraj were locked in a room

4.the discussion which he did with her alone was played at the award function

5.the recording got viral from her mobile

6.rahul stated that preesha made the vedio to save her job..ru knows how much she loves her job

after all these he still trusted her n protected her n most importantly defended her

its not just the vedio he trusted..he misunderstood after rahul repeatedly made him think the days when she was with yuvraj many timest,hence his trust is broken

while for preesha that lori night is more than enough n saransh's statement is much enough to mistrust him...the things which he did before was nothing

1.firstly,she knows rudra cant even flirt with any one..

2.even if he is drugged he will not touch the other woman

3.how much ever he is out of state he cant kill a person..not his loved ones for sure atleast

4.most importantly he had no reason to hooke up with chudail

but all these doesnt matter...she can trust a criminal who killed rajeev but can not trust rudraksh who cant even think of killing a person..

n you know how rudra's innocence is proved?.. by signatures..how convenient..!! now we cant even see her feeling sorry or rudra being angry for not trusting him ..as of  now she will save rudra from this murder case n become mahan like always..rudra will not even get chance to confront her for mistrusting him only thing he can to  do is begg her  to trust him

once again i am not surprised preesha is proved mahan n rudra's character is brutched  to show her mahan

Edited by kalyani246 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

seriously when ever i think t

his girl had changed,she started to think logically she proves me wrong..

that dialogues majboor hun is quite annoying..

since people are comparing the MU TRACK..the reason fo rudra -misunderstanding her did not happen in a day..

1.first rudra saw preesha hugging yuvraj

2.he knows she was about to get married to him

3.preesha n yuvraj were locked in a room

4.the discussion which he did with her alone was played at the award function

5.the recording got viral from her mobile

6.rahul stated that preesha made the vedio to save her job..ru knows how much she loves her job

after all these he still trusted her n protected her n most importantly defended her

its not just the vedio he trusted..he misunderstood after rahul repeatedly made him think the days when she was with yuvraj many times even  after the incident ,hence his trust is broken

while for preesha that lori night is more than enough n saransh's statement is much enough to mistrust him...the things which he did before was nothing

1.firstly,she knows rudra cant even flirt with any one..

2.even if he is drugged he will not touch the other woman

3.how much ever he is out of state he cant kill a person..not his loved ones for sure atleast

4.most importantly he had no reason to hooke up with chudail

but all these doesnt matter...she can trust a criminal who killed rajeev but can not trust rudraksh who cant even think of killing a person..

n you know how rudra's innocence is proved?.. by signatures..how convinient..!! now we cant even see her feeling sorry or rudra being angry for not trusting her ..after all now she will save rudra from this murder case n become mahan like always..rudra will not even get chance to confront her for mistrusting him only thing he can to  do is begg her  to trust him

once again i am not surprised preesha is proved mahan n rudra's character is brutched  to show her mahan

Lol kalyani am just happy they are gona be together again I'm just happy she gt to knw it's not him that did all that with mahima and tmrw episdoe need stop be aired it's better then seeing mahima all the time ... well she mu him in away cuz mahima made her but she was happy that she was proved wrong ... yh it was sad that she left him there but her heart wasn't content that rudra did it that's why she's gona find out what happned so let's see how the episode plays I'm just happy rudra is bk and our rusha will be bk hopefully Cvs dont make her more dumb that's it 

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Lol kalyani am just happy they are gona be together again I'm just happy she gt to knw it's not him that did all that with mahima and tmrw episdoe need stop be aired it's better then seeing mahima all the time ... well she mu him in away cuz mahima made her but she was happy that she was proved wrong ... yh it was sad that she left him there but her heart wasn't content that rudra did it that's why she's gona find out what happned so let's see how the episode plays I'm just happy rudra is bk and our rusha will be bk hopefully Cvs dont make her more dumb that's it 

i am happy too..RUSHA are finally together but why is it necessary for him to be hurt whatever the track is..

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Preesha is responsible for everything then she doesn't deserve to live at all.

All Khuranas are dumbest people and biggest losers.

Yes it is the bitter truth. 

Egoistic & Power Hungry Khuranas have always trusted evil minded, money minded, fraud, wrong ppl for their so called reputation, status and power.

Rajeev trusted fraud evil Mahima & had affair with her, Rajeev had to marry the power hungry &  dominating Ahana, Balraj trusted Ahana against Preesha, Rudraksh trusted Rahul & his fake video, Ahana showed fake fabricated video to Khuranas to kick out Preesha from Rudraksh's life, Ahana trusted that Duplicate Rudraksh & even voted him as MD against Balraj, Balraj blindly trusted evil Mahima & Duplicate Rudraksh & didnt give any property to his own son Real Rudraksh. Why why why ? 

Why Preesha is always taken for granted by everyone in Khurana house even though she has been always supporting & helping the Khurana family ? 

Preesha saved Saransh from Niketan's kidnap, took the bullet for Saransh, stood by Rudraksh in his worst times, saved Rudraksh & Sharda from Kirti's murder charges, didnt doubt Rudraksh after him becoming shirtless & flirted with Kirti, tolerated Rudraksh's harsh behavior, anger and his physical torture during MU after Rahul's fake video, gave Saransh a heartbeat, tolerated so much shit from society, and now Preesha will save her real Rudraksh from Balraj's murder charges too.

And what does Preesha get in return ? Balraj called her a cheap woman & threatened to kill her by blindly trusting that inhuman Mahima ? 

When are the Khuranas going to realise that  Preesha has always been their saviour whereas evil fraud Mahima is a home breaker ? 

Preesha doesnt deserve Khurana family neither she deserves to live at all  as everyone in Khurana family has taken her for granted and used her for their selfishness.

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

i am happy too..RUSHA are finally together but why is it necessary for him to be hurt whatever the track is..

Cuz that's itv lol someone will always be hurt yaha rudr hai obviously hes famous git the money any1 would want to hurt him toh yaha phir se hua 🤣

kalyani246 thumbnail

Cuz that's itv lol someone will always be hurt yaha rudr hai obviously hes famous git the money any1 would want to hurt him toh yaha phir se hua 🤣

good point

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ha

isko mahan ban na aata hai bass🤣

what is with ye aapka kaam hai

main ye sab nahi karti

Ha pata hai

Acchi hai tu🤪🤣🤣

her words and action don't match😆🤣

aur isko mahan banane ke liye dusron ko especially Rudraksh ko butcher karte hai😡🤢

afterall FL jo hai

isse chodke all are bad🤣

bass yahi ek sabse acchi😆

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Ha

isko mahan ban na aata hai bass🤣

what is with ye aapka kaam hai

main ye sab nahi karti

Ha pata hai

Acchi hai tu🤪🤣🤣

her words and action don't match😆🤣

aur isko mahan banane ke liye dusron ko especially Rudraksh ko butcher karte hai😡🤢

afterall FL jo hai

isse chodke all are bad🤣

bass yahi ek sabse acchi😆

Common bhagya achi toh hai shes clever and beautiful just the Cvs dont use her that way aur mahima se toh 100 gunah achi hai I love preesha sometimes dumb hoti hai but not all the time come on rehem karo bachi par 😵

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Common bhagya achi toh hai shes clever and beautiful just the Cvs dont use her that way aur mahima se toh 100 gunah achi hai I love preesha sometimes dumb hoti hai but not all the time come on rehem karo bachi par 😵

but I don't like Over Mahaan characters 🤣

ye toh Preesha hai

so tolerating her

aur haa thode toh flaws hai ismein😆

anyway 80% FL has to be like this only

so cannot blame writers🤣

and she don't need glorification

already pata hai acchi hai🤣😆❤️

but jaan bujhke inserting some scenes to show her goodness is irritating 🤢👎🏼

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sadly I have to agree with everything you said.. Preesha disappointed me today.. She is the one who used to give "vishwas without proof lectures" and she easily accepted Rudra murdered Ballu theory.. 

For me it's not Rudra who got butchered in this track, it was Preesha.. Just like in last MU Ru was butchered with manhandling..

Still last MU was handled much much better, so even when Ru was wrong he was relatable & you could understand his POV.. This MU was completely messed up, so even when Preesha is right, I couldn't connect or sympathize with her..

Rusha is pretty much destroyed for me, I'm just watching it for Abrargun chemistry.. nothing else.. I don't even trust the writers to redeem the love story now.. they have proved their incompetence with this track.. DISAPPOINTED

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago