the one cant be trusted have trust issues now.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes I agree Preesha is the villian of the show. Preesha shud turn into main antagonist by now.

Even Sharda Ahana and Mishika also thought that Rudraksh murdered Balraj.

But u r not blaming them ? 

Sharda told Rudraksh directly on face that he stabbed Balraj and Ahana also told Sharda that Rudra murdered Papaji. 

This time also as always  Preesha is going to find out about that imposter Rudraksh and will expose him. 

But Sharda and Ahana are outright blaming him. 

Preesha even said that Rudraksh cannot kill his dad. 

Mahima made the video of MMS and made Preesha hate Rudraksh as that time Preesha didnt know and nobody still knows that Mahima did everything with that imposter Rudraksh.

Preesha atleast asked real Rudraksh where was he all these days ? 

Sharda just started accusing him of killing Balraj. 

Sharda Maa didnt even let her own son Rudraksh burn his own father's funeral pyre.

Rudraksh's character is butchered as every time he gets drugged and kidnapped by Mahima, becomes unconscious, forgets what happened to him, and everytime its only Preesha who finds out the truth and helps them out just like she helped them during Kirti's murder track & even then she gets humialiated by either Balraj, Ahana, Mishika, Mahima and everyone in Khurana family.

Preesha is just used as a child's toy in Khurana house where whenever they want they will use her for their selfishness and then after their  motives are complete, they will trust frauds & wrong ppl and they will treat her as and how they want by always humiliating her.

Preesha will save  Rudraksh this time also like she did in Kirti's murder track.

Akja20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

If Preesha is responsible for everything then she doesn't deserve to live at all.

All Khuranas are dumbest people and biggest losers.

Yes it is the bitter truth. 

Egoistic & Power Hungry Khuranas have always trusted evil minded, money minded, fraud, wrong ppl for their so called reputation, status and power.

Rajeev trusted fraud evil Mahima & had affair with her, Rajeev had to marry the power hungry &  dominating Ahana, Balraj trusted Ahana against Preesha, Rudraksh trusted Rahul & his fake video, Ahana showed fake fabricated video to Khuranas to kick out Preesha from Rudraksh's life, Ahana trusted that Duplicate Rudraksh & even voted him as MD against Balraj, Balraj blindly trusted evil Mahima & Duplicate Rudraksh & didnt give any property to his own son Real Rudraksh. Why why why ? 

Why Preesha is always taken for granted by everyone in Khurana house even though she has been always supporting & helping the Khurana family ? 

Preesha saved Saransh from Niketan's kidnap, took the bullet for Saransh, stood by Rudraksh in his worst times, saved Rudraksh & Sharda from Kirti's murder charges, didnt doubt Rudraksh after him becoming shirtless & flirted with Kirti, tolerated Rudraksh's harsh behavior, anger and his physical torture during MU after Rahul's fake video, gave Saransh a heartbeat, tolerated so much shit from society, and now Preesha will save her real Rudraksh from Balraj's murder charges too.

And what does Preesha get in return ? Balraj called her a cheap woman & threatened to kill her by blindly trusting that inhuman Mahima ? 

When are the Khuranas going to realise that  Preesha has always been their saviour whereas evil fraud Mahima is a home breaker ? 

Preesha doesnt deserve Khurana family neither she deserves to live at all  as everyone in Khurana family has taken her for granted and used her for their selfishness.

Over react mat karo

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akja20 I dont understand why u r always against my posts and some ppl are giving thumbs up by supporting it😭 ? 

I am not over reacting. 

I feel everyone hates me and my posts πŸ˜­

U have never supported many of my posts. 

To be honest, I dont use any bad words or abuse or slang language in my posts to hate me and think that I over react. 

What wrong did I say ? Plz rectify.

If u or anyone don't like my posts then plz dm me privately but dont put words like over reacting or similar to this and plz dont hate me like this plz. πŸ˜­

I dont use any slang language or abusive words which can ban me.πŸ˜’

I am sorry if I have hurt u or anyone in any way. 

Plz forgive me if I habe hurt anyone. 

I am sorry πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Akja20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Akja20 I dont understand why u r always against my posts and some ppl are giving thumbs up by supporting it😭 ? 

I am not over reacting. 

I feel everyone hates me and my posts πŸ˜­

U have never supported many of my posts. 

To be honest, I dont use any bad words or abuse or slang language in my posts to hate me and think that I over react. 

What wrong did I say ? Plz rectify.

If u or anyone don't like my posts then plz dm me privately but dont put words like over reacting or similar to this and plz dont hate me like this plz. πŸ˜­

I dont use any slang language or abusive words which can ban me.πŸ˜’

I am sorry if I have hurt u or anyone in any way. 

Plz forgive me if I habe hurt anyone. 

I am sorry πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Sorry dear I didn't mean to upset you. But please don't give urself a headache over this show. It's not worth it.