Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Yup then I am arrogant too 🤣 I got told by few people when I met them for first time I come off a snobby, know it all but once they know me they are like you are just reserved. I was like what 😲

I know the feeling 😆 like come on guys I just don’t really like talking, especially small talk. Give me a deep conversation and I’m all for it ❤️🤣

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I know the feeling 😆 like come on guys I just don’t really like talking, especially small talk. Give me a deep conversation and I’m all for it ❤️🤣

Ikr 😆

Edited by Abhiya29 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awe so cute and I am ☺️ and my mom thinks I am a nutcase because I cannot stop smiling after reading all this and I am ☺️

And I was not a kid back then. Hydraulic engineer hayee.  So must have finished the  basics.  Hehe. You never know he can still finish it. Only if he wants too and I am into science too just different kind.   I am awe of him . God he does not know how cute he is. I love it 

Is it 2010 all over again that we fangirls are blushing over the mere thought of him ☺️

I jumped like a mad woman in my room after I typed that post you know 🤣

He'd given his entrance exam na. So of course he must be aware of the branches in engineering.

He can continue studies if he wants to, but I think TV is his full time career now and he's been thru so much recently, he should just do what he enjoys. I pray for him everyday u know 😳

He's the most adorable being ever I swear. I have seen and met many tv actors, but none as him. For one Vivian has no idea how attractive he is on all fronts, secondly he knows what he is doing, knowing his strengths and limitations as an actor, he doesn't live in some fantasy land and treats his work as a job not some starry glamour filled life. If that aint attractive idk what is ☺️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

That sounds so complicated 🤣 physics makes no sense to me, I’ll stick to math and computers 🤣

but reading this makes me smile, especially talking to someone about things their passionate about ☺️ never ending conversations there, and a learning experience too

also if reserved means arrogance guess I’m arrogant too 🤣🤣 like I don’t get the connection

Oh I love computers too 😆 But I didn't study anything science related, too dry and boring for me even tho I rocked at it 🤣

I sear it was a never ending conversation. And I couldn't believe who I shared it with! It honestly felt like an episode of PKYEK...getting all the attention of the male hero 😆

What people think if u don't talk much is that you're too full of yourself, hence the arrogance bit 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh I love computers too 😆 But I didn't study anything science related, too dry and boring for me even tho I rocked at it 🤣

I sear it was a never ending conversation. And I couldn't believe who I shared it with! It honestly felt like an episode of PKYEK...getting all the attention of the male hero 😆

What people think if u don't talk much is that you're too full of yourself, hence the arrogance bit 

more like I literally don’t know how to start a conversation 🤪🤪 🤣

Nikvi29 thumbnail

Is it 2010 all over again that we fangirls are blushing over the mere thought of him ☺️

I jumped like a mad woman in my room after I typed that post you know 🤣

He'd given his entrance exam na. So of course he must be aware of the branches in engineering.

He can continue studies if he wants to, but I think TV is his full time career now and he's been thru so much recently, he should just do what he enjoys. I pray for him everyday u know 😳

He's the most adorable being ever I swear. I have seen and met many tv actors, but none as him. For one Vivian has no idea how attractive he is on all fronts, secondly he knows what he is doing, knowing his strengths and limitations as an actor, he doesn't live in some fantasy land and treats his work as a job not some starry glamour filled life. If that aint attractive idk what is ☺️

Yes 

And TV is best for him and I pray for him too.  I think we have a deep level respect for the guy because he an amazing human being 

Nikvi29 thumbnail

🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Me too 🤣

Imagine the amount of effort it took two reserved people to talk that day 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Yes 

And TV is best for him and I pray for him too.  I think we have a deep level respect for the guy because he an amazing human being 

He is very real, you know. And that authentic feel you get from him is the reason you cant dislike him 😳

Viv is seriously the kind of guy who would excel in anything he put his heart in because he give his best. I admire that quality ❤️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Me too 🤣

Imagine the amount of effort it took two reserved people to talk that day 🤣

I dread thinking about it 🤣