Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I don't know much about ITV shows but I get why you mean with the actors of Anupamaa. Suku and Viv were also like that.

ViSu definitely knew their limits but off screen drama just messed it up. I am sure they really liked each other though. If Suku was still with Rishabh at the time then I must've seen him, but his back was facing me soooo πŸ˜†

I wish Ekta would've intervened in the matter. Things would've been different if the producer would get involved. And PKYEK will always remain Ekta's best show, despite the plot holes and cliches.

Viv is definitely reserved, it had taken me time to build a rapport with him too. But when we got the hang of it (it took us half an hour only because I was such a superfan and asked him questions about football, Ujjain, engineering πŸ˜†) he was the sweetest guy ever. And his and Sid's masti was awesome β€οΈ Sometimes I hope he remembers me in case I ever meet him again...I am not a teen anymore obviously, but I am still a die hard fan and feel 13 whenever I watch him on screen πŸ˜³

Isn't Suku posting everyday on insta coz of her new show? Or is there something more to it? She had that outsider thought years ago...maybe its changed with time or maybe she hasn't found the right person, who knows.

The only couple who survived off the set of PKYEK is Kishwer and Suyash. I cant count Vishal coz he was already married and Roshani left the industry after getting married to a total outsider. So it was literally Pyaar Kii Ye EK Kahaani!

Aww  you are so lucky to meet him .

Tell us more please and  do you have a photo with him? Only if you want to share.

I Know I am never going to have a chance to meet him.

Yes , they did really like each other and it's sad because of some personal reasons they couldn't stay friends. 

Yup it truly turned into a Pkyek .😭

Sorry I am too lazy to type from my phone.

simply.meghana thumbnail

There is πŸ˜† I never knew it until today πŸ˜†

🀣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Aww  you are so lucky to meet him .

Tell us more please and  do you have a photo with him? Only if you want to share.

I Know I am never going to have a chance to meet him.

Yes , they did really like each other and it's sad because of some personal reasons they couldn't stay friends. 

Yup it truly turned into a Pkyek .😭

Sorry I am too lazy to type from my phone.

What do u want to know, ask away πŸ˜†

I would post the photo but I like staying anonymous here, if ukwim πŸ˜† Sorry! But maybe someday I will πŸ˜ƒ

Why would u meet him? Anything is possible!

simply.meghana thumbnail

I would post the photo but I like staying anonymous here, if ukwim πŸ˜† Sorry! But maybe someday I will πŸ˜ƒ

I’m curious too! How did you first get the chance, like did you go to the shooting location or something? πŸ˜²

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I’m curious too! How did you first get the chance, like did you go to the shooting location or something? πŸ˜²

I went to the shooting location. I live in Mumbai, so I knew someone whose relative knew Viv...so Vivian knew I was specifically coming to meet him πŸ˜‰

Fire away all ur questions πŸ˜†

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

I went to the shooting location. I live in Mumbai, so I knew someone whose relative knew Viv...so Vivian knew I was specifically coming to meet him πŸ˜‰

Fire away all ur questions πŸ˜†

Wow that’s awesome πŸ˜†

How did the conversation start? Being an introvert myself I wouldn’t be able to speak at all unless the other person started πŸ˜† 

Nikvi29 thumbnail

I know lol. For ukwim 

Nikvi29 thumbnail

Wow that’s awesome πŸ˜†

How did the conversation start? Being an introvert myself I wouldn’t be able to speak at all unless the other person started πŸ˜† 

Good question.

I am an introvert as well and I would probably faint there. πŸ˜†

Edited by Abhiya29 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Wow that’s awesome πŸ˜†

I won't lie I was shaking terribly in the beginning πŸ˜†

Luckily when I arrived on set he was busy shooting so I got some time to myself. Then he came and met me, shook my sweaty palm, told us to wait while he finished the rest of the scene.

We first did pictures so u can imagine my haalat...all those PKYEK scenes were zooming in my head β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 

So the conversation started with me asking him about his experience so far...then I moved onto football, him pranking others, wearing black all the time, engineering, so he could see I was so passionate about the show. He asked me about my schooling and how obsessed I was with the show, I showed him some VMs I had made also πŸ˜†

Initially my mom and the people I had come with were buffering the conversation but I did not realise when Vivian and I ended up talking and talking and everyone else was silent. Even the crew was wondering who tf was I and how were we talking so much, first time mile toh how we have so much content to talk on πŸ€£He was reserved initially so had a serious face in the first set of photos but in the later ones he was so comfortable and genuinely smiled β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ GAHHHH I AM BLUSHING!!!!!

Gosh.....sooo many memories....

But we were sitting like this, just switch the guy and girl's place, hands down.

Image result for face each other and talking photo sitting

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Good question.

I am an introvert as well and I would probably faint there. πŸ˜†

I've answered it above πŸ˜†