simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Why do I get a feeling PKYEK had something to do with it ðŸ˜†

How so? ðŸ˜²

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe it went from Singh to Jain...ie Singh before PKYEK and Jain a few months before filming...coz I am damn sure now there was something between ViSu 😆 so if she was in a relatively new relationship and so was Vivian, their mutual attraction wouldn't feel much of a scandal.  

Or its even possible that she was always dating Singh but because fans were convinced Vahbiz "came between them", Suku lied about dating Rishabh...she got the fans to quieten down by revealing she had a bf but hid his real identity...Rishabh could've been a friend who's name she used because she did not want to reveal about Singh.

Does that make any sense?

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think it is weird too ðŸ˜†

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Maybe it went from Singh to Jain...ie Singh before PKYEK and Jain a few months before filming...coz I am damn sure now there was something between ViSu 😆 so if she was in a relatively new relationship and so was Vivian, their mutual attraction wouldn't feel much of a scandal.  

Or its even possible that she was always dating Singh but because fans were convinced Vahbiz "came between them", Suku lied about dating Rishabh...she got the fans to quieten down by revealing she had a bf but hid his real identity...Rishabh could've been a friend who's name she used because she did not want to reveal about Singh.

Does that make any sense?

Yeah it does ðŸ˜† wow there are more layers to this story than I thought ðŸ˜†

Nikvi29 thumbnail

I feel the same lol 

Nikvi29 thumbnail

Have you guys noticed she has not dated anything new from the industry.  But, I think in agle janam time she did say something about how she did not want to marry anyone from industry either

Nikvi29 thumbnail

It would be nice if we can get one interview of visu together. Why can't they be friends. ðŸ˜­

I understand they are very different people. But still  

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Have you guys noticed she has not dated anything new from the industry.  But, I think in agle janam time she did say something about how she did not want to marry anyone from industry either

Yeah she keeps her personal life super personal..I doubt she will date anyone from the industry but u never know.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

It would be nice if we can get one interview of visu together. Why can't they be friends. ðŸ˜­

I understand they are very different people. But still  

I hope they do a reunion interview or something. Idk if they will be friends, Kishwer is their mutual friend so she's the only one who can do something tbh ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Yeah it does ðŸ˜† wow there are more layers to this story than I thought ðŸ˜†

There is ðŸ˜† I never knew it until today ðŸ˜†