Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its pretty Clear. Both Rahul and Rubina have strong PRs. Its normal thing now.

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bandal post.👎🏼. He is saying no he doesn't and in the clip they some of what Rahul said. 

#Fakenews

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly they all have PR. I was naive enough in season 11 that Shilpa doesn’t have PR. But she also had a good PR which they declared via a tweet. Doesn’t really matter whether you PR or not but you should not neglect the fact that Ruby and Rahul both are popular celebrities of BB14 period !!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Of course most celebs get PR in the house but the topic is not about this. Jas is bringing up the point of HOW MUCH he has invested in the PR. She is saying he has invested the most in his PR. And Rahul is basically sitting there and trying to lie and say he doesn't use PR. Wow  #ILovetheWayYouLieRahul <3  #RahuliansSupportRahulLieTrend1M❤️

Jas said he invested 80 lakhs for a 40 lakh prize money which is not even guaranteed...how does that make sense??😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omika23

Honestly they all have PR. I was naive enough in season 11 that Shilpa doesn’t have PR. But she also had a good PR which they declared via a tweet. Doesn’t really matter whether you PR or not but you should not neglect the fact that Ruby and Rahul both are popular celebrities of BB14 period !!!

They all have PRs.....its difficult to reach this far without the PR pushing it....That press conference was 80% Rubina's PR....I mean people can pretend that their favorite reached this far without a PR...and all I can say is...dil ko behlane ko Galib khayal achha hai🤣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Jas said he invested 80 lakhs for a 40 lakh prize money which is not even guaranteed...how does that make sense??😆

40 lakhs is just the final prize for the winner but each contestant gets paid weekly on top of that. That's why a lot of them don't really care to win because they're already getting paid every week. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 Jas is doing his popat. Bechara had no othrr option than agree to it. 🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

40 lakhs is just the final prize for the winner but each contestant gets paid weekly on top of that. That's why a lot of them don't really care to win because they're already getting paid every week. 

I know that....but still 80 lakhs ??? What do u take home if u don't win?? Babaji ka thullu??🤣

Like Jas said that if may be its a new agency and seeing Rahul's popularity grow they might be doing it in their own interest.

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know that....but still 80 lakhs ??? What do u take home if u don't win?? Babaji ka thullu??🤣

Like Jas said that if may be its a new agency and seeing Rahul's popularity grow they might be doing it in their own interest.

Seems like unsupported and unsubstantiated fake news.

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

5 lakhs per week and for 16 weeks he's gonna pay 80 lakhs. How much he's getting from BB?🙄🤔😳