Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Zaroorat nahi. You hated her the most..☹️☹️☹️

It’s OK, just like Arshi, Shahzur is also a kind-hearted person. 😊🥰

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

She started off great.I think her downfall started the moment she joined pati-patni duo.

If her and Rakhi had teamed up, stuck together as challengers,and bajaoed the OG housemates, it would hve been so much fun. Like in the beginning both used to mimic the mohalle ki mausi group and hve so much fun  n laughs together. 

I don’t think Rubinav was reason for her downfall. She talked with them but not like NikkiRakhi, who were sitting with them all the time. She was still see more with Aly-Rahul. And I will also not say last week was her downfall.

It is all about BB decision, who should be eliminated. She was the safest person to eliminate. Anyway, this year only contract matters, not voting.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

It’s OK, just like Arshi, Shahzur is also a kind-hearted person. 😊🥰

Main mazak kar raha tha. Shahzur is a beautiful soul. She speaks from her heart, no sugar coating, does not go personal or use bad word. I love her all topics.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

I don’t think Rubinav was reason for her downfall. She talked with them but not like NikkiRakhi, who were sitting with them all the time. She was still see more with Aly-Rahul. And I will also not say last week was her downfall.

It is all about BB decision, who should be eliminated. She was the safest person to eliminate. Anyway, this year only contract matters, not voting.

She did start to look more negative under Rubinav chatra chaya. It was more fun to see her bajao them, especially Rubina. So, to me, in my opinion - her downfall was cuz of joining mohalle ki mausi gang. 

She came across more fresh and vibrant n far more funny and entertaining when she wasn't sucking Rubinav toes. 

As for Aly, Rahul-they used to treat her like POS too, and was nice to her and her best buddy when it suited them at their convenience.

Her, always going back to them, and getting despo for their dhongi friendship also didn't look good. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: allizzwell

One of the hilarious conversations of Season 11 ❤️

VG - Vikas Gupta, HT- Hiten Tejwani

Checkout Vikas' hilarious song on Voot https://go.voot.com/rWMm/Unhn7UYBFI ( Season 11)

Arshi: vikas; ek gaana banavo na mere liye.

VG smiles at HT

VG: Begum ki nazariya, dil mei uthar gayi re.

Arshi repeatsLOL

VG: Dhadkane tez huyi re...saasen...

Arshi: saasein rukh gayi??

VG: saasein rukh gayi toh mar javoonga...LOL saasein chalne lagi aise ki... shatabdi expressROFL

Arshi repeats : wah wah...LOL aur aage aur bhakoLOL

Vg: chuk chuk chuk chukROFL

Arshi: yeh tumri nahi haiLOL

VG: tumri thodi banayi hai...LOLtum toh tehre pardesi uss zone mei banayi hai..  ROFL

Har auto mei chalega yehLOL

Arshi: eh hiten ko bulvavo zara.

HT smiling and nodding his head...LOL

VG: yeh bakhaiti ki faujLOL

Such was her chemistry with Vikas Gupta in season 11. 

DAMN I love this one. 

For some reasons I couldn't enjoy watching her this time. But, s11 Arshi and ViRshi/VikShi will always be special. I revisit it way too often.❤️

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi I miss you.

Itane log hain ghar mein lekin woh dil kholkar aanewali hassi aur Arshi ki masti. I am missing it.🤗 Miss you Arshi Begum.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

S11 memories❤️❤️

my favourite season❤️