Bigg Boss 14

Bye, Arshi. You will always be my favorite. ❤️ - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Have always loved Awaam ki jaan- Arsh Khan from S11. Loved her this season too. But her downfall came in joining hands with pati-patni duo. How much more fun it would hve been if her and Rakhi had teamed up and made everyone else's jeena haram. 😈

Her eviction this time round was just as heartbreaking as S11 time. She will truly be missed. ❤️

I'd like to play this song for her as this song had become her trademark song since S11. And everytime I listen to it, only Arshi  Begum comes to mind. It's like this song was actually made for her. 😎

https://youtu.be/3kP6G8D8OxE

Lmao found this on Twitter 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsRidzi/status/1320083205702103040

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Her re-entry was epic. 😎❤️Get goosebumps everytime I see this clip. 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I will miss her. She was an improved version of herself. 

Her re-entry was epic. 😎❤️Get goosebumps everytime I see this clip. 

Saaaaame lol in my opinion Arshi was far more entertaining in BB11 probably because that season as a whole was far more entertaining and energetic then this thakela BB14 she seemed like such a mismatch in this season 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Saaaaame lol in my opinion Arshi was far more entertaining in BB11 probably because that season as a whole was far more entertaining and energetic then this thakela BB14 she seemed like such a mismatch in this season 

She started off great.I think her downfall started the moment she joined pati-patni duo.

If her and Rakhi had teamed up, stuck together as challengers,and bajaoed the OG housemates, it would hve been so much fun. Like in the beginning both used to mimic the mohalle ki mausi group and hve so much fun  n laughs together. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 3 years ago

She started off great.I think her downfall started the moment she joined pati-patni duo.

If her and Rakhi had teamed up, stuck together as challengers,and bajaoed the OG housemates, it would hve been so much fun. Like in the beginning both used to mimic the mohalle ki mausi group and hve so fun laughs and fun together. 

Sahi kaha she lost her zeal once she joined Rubu doobu and her saaman otherwise I loved seeing her and Rakhi two entertainment queens and their nok jhok and the way she bajoed Ruby doobie was also very funny reminded me of Arshi and Hina fights 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If her and Rakhi had teamed up, stuck together as challengers,and bajaoed the OG housemates, it would hve been so much fun. Like in the beginning both used to mimic the mohalle ki mausi group and hve so much fun  n laughs together. 

Totally agree.

Her downfall started when she made the terrible move of joining the horrible doomed trio pati patni and nikki.

Will miss her too.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for your support, everyone. 

Thanks, Chopatgomake for that video. Man, what an entry! She was clearly loved by everyone.

People violated her physically, but that did not deter her game plan. She was indeed a very strong person. 

❤️

Double post

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Padmajaan

Totally agree.

Her downfall started when she made the terrible move of joining the horrible doomed trio pati patni and nikki.

Will miss her too.

I dislike that duo, but thankfully Arshi wasn’t with them 24/7.

I so miss her, yaar!! ☹️