Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Such a beautiful POSITIVE thread for Aawaam ki Jaan-  The only and only one ARSHI KHAN.

I could see the negative posts about her in our season 11 forum throughout the season terming  her as filth, Gandagi etc.  The host always insulted her and cut her abruptly and he continues to do that even in this season. Inspite of all this, she evolved to be the beautiful self and proved one of the best entertainers of Bigg boss. 

I started off posing as a fan in Season 11 due to nightie crazy antics. Lol. Chingaari made an App thread in this light mode😃 and we all unknowingly grew up to be truly her fan in the same season. That thread truly became an appreciation thread.  There were just 7 to 8 of us members in that thread and it was such a positive thread where we never used to talk about anyone else but just praise about Arshu. Ya, we grew to address her that way in that thread ekdum dil se. Always knew she will never be a winner but we supported her unconditionally due to her clean entertainment be it flirting around with Hiten or her dosti with Shilpa and Vikas. I loved Vikas pairing up with her. Their chemistry was just beyond words. This season left a bitter taste about Vikas seeing how he seemed so disrespectful towards her. 😒

I have never ever liked a contestant so much in the BB seasons even though I supported Urvashi in her season. But I could connect with Arshi so much that yesterday when she bid farewell to others, my eyes turned moist. I questioned myself y this connect towards her. The answer lies in her personality. She is a clean person at heart. Zubaan se joh bhi bura bolthi hai it’s never from her heart. She says and forgets and hugs them out. That farewell of yesterday from Each and every contestant with her was dil se. 

Goodness, again I am not used to writing such essays about anyone in BB😆...But Arshi Khan deserves this. ❤️...Amazed to see so many beautiful posts about her in this thread. 

Thanks to Daddymarvel for initiating this for Aawaam ki Jaan. She is and always b the SHAAN of Biggboss. 😎

I would love to recommend 2 favourite sequences of hers in season 11. Arshi sweeping the floor lete lete🤣 and her Yoga session lete lete🤣. These were posted in Chingu’s Arshi appreciation thread. If these could b posted here, it will be wonderful.⭐️ 

Edited by allizzwell - 3 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

One of the hilarious conversations of Season 11 ❤️

VG - Vikas Gupta, HT- Hiten Tejwani

Checkout Vikas' hilarious song on Voot https://go.voot.com/rWMm/Unhn7UYBFI ( Season 11)

Arshi: vikas; ek gaana banavo na mere liye.

VG smiles at HT

VG: Begum ki nazariya, dil mei uthar gayi re.

Arshi repeatsLOL

VG: Dhadkane tez huyi re...saasen...

Arshi: saasein rukh gayi??

VG: saasein rukh gayi toh mar javoonga...LOL saasein chalne lagi aise ki... shatabdi expressROFL

Arshi repeats : wah wah...LOL aur aage aur bhakoLOL

Vg: chuk chuk chuk chukROFL

Arshi: yeh tumri nahi haiLOL

VG: tumri thodi banayi hai...LOLtum toh tehre pardesi uss zone mei banayi hai..  ROFL

Har auto mei chalega yehLOL

Arshi: eh hiten ko bulvavo zara.

HT smiling and nodding his head...LOL

VG: yeh bakhaiti ki faujLOL

Such was her chemistry with Vikas Gupta in season 11. 

Edited by allizzwell - 3 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4938866

Kuch Yaadein....of Begum

Gifs courtesy -  Chingaari the great❤️

crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arshi has been a favourite since season 11. Stopped watching that season after her exit, barring a few videos and clips .  I was on the verge of giving up this season with the original contestants when I heard Arshi was coming in and that gave me enough reason to continue. I think she was a better version of herself this season - more mature, crossed the line very rarely but her entertaining personality remained the same. 

Her infectious laughter made every episode bearable and her lively presence just lit up the screen. For me, she is a better human being than all others in the house. A pure soul. She gets emotionally connected to people she loves and they take advantage of her. She needs to work on her self-respect and not allow people to walk all over her. 

She is far from perfect but even with all her flaws I love Arshi Jaan.

Goodbye Begum. Hope she gets good work and happiness in life. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: allizzwell

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4938866

Kuch Yaadein....of Begum

Gifs courtesy -  Chingaari the great❤️

That post reached 89 pages. My my!! 

Thank you, Allizzwell and Chingaari. Love you both!! ❤️

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygypsy

Arshi has been a favourite since season 11. Stopped watching that season after her exit, barring a few videos and clips .  I was on the verge of giving up this season with the original contestants when I heard Arshi was coming in and that gave me enough reason to continue. I think she was a better version of herself this season - more mature, crossed the line very rarely but her entertaining personality remained the same. 

Her infectious laughter made every episode bearable and her lively presence just lit up the screen. For me, she is a better human being than all others in the house. A pure soul. She gets emotionally connected to people she loves and they take advantage of her. She needs to work on her self-respect and not allow people to walk all over her. 

She is far from perfect but even with all her flaws I love Arshi Jaan.

Goodbye Begum. Hope she gets good work and happiness in life. 

She made the season beautiful for me. I am so happy she saved the season and provided us with both content and laughter.  ❤️

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

never liked her initially but she grew on me too esp in last 2 weeks..she didn't win the trophy but she won hearts and went with class

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

never liked her initially but she grew on me too esp in last 2 weeks..she didn't win the trophy but she won hearts and went with class

I still can’t believe she has left and Rakhi is still around. But no worries, we only have a few days left. 😊

PranPriye thumbnail

Fare Well, Arshi! Wish you success, love and happiness in your personal and professional life 👍🏼

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Iske peeche sab par gaye then, only problem with her was she did not stoop low to the level where other used to go on personal level. Poke karti thi reaction leti thi, but personal level pe nahi jati thi. Bas dhamki hi deti thi. Rahul Guttermouther treated her very badly. Jabke woh Rahul and Aly ka intna khayal rakhti.