Bigg Boss 14

Rubina Dukakis.. Gautam Gulati?

Anazia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina Dilaik is Guatam gulati of this season. There are very few differences. First, is that he was isolated by inmates which he chose for himself. Whereas, time and again Rubina is being isolated by inmates and salman/channel. Second, Rubina has Abhinav. Last, Rubina was popular since first day; whereas gulati had to pave his way up. 

Yet, their situations are more or less same. Being targeted. Being bashed if you do something, being bashed if you don’t do something. Other contestants complaining that they don’t want to gel. Lastly, personality complex. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gautam waa targetted,bashed,made to feel down yet he fought back,made connections in the house,flirted,entertained.

Rubina was targetted or bashed,she blamed makers,cameraman,abused fellow contestants ,commented on other s game,had full time support of hubby. 

There is no comparison.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gulati was a liar, manipulative, ready to throw family/ partner under the bus? Was he short tempered and evil minded who mocked other ppl and enjoyed belittling? Lastly did he have an evil laugh? 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lol when exactly is Robina isolated? Isolate hone ka sawaal hi kahan hai with the saaman  that she brought with herself.. kuch bhi bas kuch bhi to defend her wrong doings 

She is only reaping what she sowed 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Gulati was a liar, manipulative, ready to throw family/ partner under the bus? Was he short tempered and evil minded who mocked other ppl and enjoyed belittling? Lastly did he have an evil laugh? 

He did bathroom leelas with Diandra and later threw her under the bus he was short tempered too rest no 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The similarities I see:

- Gautam clearly had the biggest fanbase in his season and the whole season was about him

- Rubina has the biggest fanbase this season (across all platforms) and the season after a certain point started being all about her ( Her rivalries, her equations, WKVs dedicated to her, etc.)

- Gautam had this attitude which appeared arrogant and housemates thought so. Rubina also gets the arrogant comment from housemates.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Anazia

Rubina Dilaik is Guatam gulati of this season. There are very few differences. First, is that he was isolated by inmates which he chose for himself. Whereas, time and again Rubina is being isolated by inmates and salman/channel. Second, Rubina has Abhinav. Last, Rubina was popular since first day; whereas gulati had to pave his way up. 

Yet, their situations are more or less same. Being targeted. Being bashed if you do something, being bashed if you don’t do something. Other contestants complaining that they don’t want to gel. Lastly, personality complex. 

Usski pattni bhi sath thi ?

Anazia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Richa.j

Gautam waa targetted,bashed,made to feel down yet he fought back,made connections in the house,flirted,entertained.

Rubina was targetted or bashed,she blamed makers,cameraman,abused fellow contestants ,commented on other s game,had full time support of hubby. 

There is no comparison.

we must have watched different seasons. Gautam wasn’t targeted, he chose to play solo. He didn’t make any connections in the home. He used diandara, even she admitted that. Yes, he entertained and I supported him. So is Rubina, in her own way. You might not like it ;)

Anazia thumbnail

[QUOTE=ShahZur]

Usski pattni bhi sath thi ?

[/QUOTE

Buss bash krna hota hai. I mentioned Rubina had Abhinav, that’s the difference. I wish it wasn’t the case, she would have been loved even more. Gautam chose to play solo and act alienated. That was his strategy since day 1

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=Anazia]

Despite being a hardcore fan of bb , 

I didnt c Gautam Gulati season . 

But u are right .

If u ask me i dont like discretion. 

I feel Rubina promoted class difference , un equally . She is  self centered.  

Who saw Devo broken down 

N commented 

Ub sub ghar walo ko bhoka rahna hoga inkay drama slash un necessary.  

I have no reason to like her . 

Also , 

Her fakeness quite evident when she changed tunes to people .

Different tricks in arguments. 

Since she found out Rakhi is at no 1 by press n could win . Both .ia bv changed . 

Edited by ShahZur - 3 years ago