Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Shiny

Age ( Optional): Almost 27

Which other forums you have visited: This account belonged to a family friend ,she requested me to use it during BB13 so that i dont eat her brain up discussing the show ,When status of account inproved i robbed it 😉

Active member of which Forum: SAAKK.. 🥳😆

Favourite TV actor: Haseen Insan 😉

Favourite TV actress: Deba.. 🥰 

Birthday ( optional): 7th OCt

Occupation ( Optional):A full time worker,a volunteer and a part time student.

Few lines about yourself: I have a very very busy life buy my love for SAAKK keeps bringing me back to forum.

I am a fun loving girl..I always try turing saddest times into fun talks so that stress does nt take me and others over and our surroundings be filled with positivity always ❤

(but my jokes are hard to be understood sometimes 😆...bad sense of humour ..you know)

What is attracting you to this show: Ragging and Riots promo attracted me  to the show.

Now Leads chemistry is keeping me hooked ❤❤❤

I am in love with Anokhi and Shaurya ❤❤❤

Edited by sunshine890 - 2 years ago
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please mention about yourselves

butterturnips thumbnail

Mayesha, mention about yourself here ❤️

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Name: Mayesha

Few lines about yourself: I love reading, writing, and baking when I am not studying or watching serials. 

Which other forums you have visited: Kaatelal and Sons, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji, Ishqbaaaz, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi

Active Member of which forum: Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Favorite TV Actor: Turkish TV chalega? Caglar Ertugrul 

Favorite TV Actress: Debattama Saha, Rhea Sharma, once upon a time Erica Fernandes

What is attracting you to the show? The couple, their chemistry as of now. Previously I was interested in other characters like Shaan, Aastha, Devi, and Tej as well

butterturnips thumbnail

Lavanya, introduce yourself here... Would love to know more about you ❤️

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Lavanya, introduce yourself here... Would love to know more about you ❤️

Vil definitely do. Thanks for tagging. 🤗

Candyfloss05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Chandrika/Candy

Age ( Optional): 25

Occupation ( Optional): Working in BFSI sector

Few lines about yourself: Fun loving, lazy, loves to read, listening music, watch movies

Which other forums you have visited: SAAKK

Active member of which Forum: SAAKK

Favourite TV actor: Karanvir Sharma, Parth Samthan

Favourite TV actress: Debattama Saha, Niti Taylor

What is attracting you to this show: The story, chemistry between leads, dialogue, direction, cast basically everything 🤣

Birthday ( optional): 5th July

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Harsha for tagging me. You are such a sweet heart 🤗❤️

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Prats (Partikshaa is my nick name, Nafisa is my official name though :3)

Age ( Optional): 22+

Occupation (Optional):  Engineering Student, hopefully will be graduating next year

Few lines about yourself: Nothing to tell much. Even I myself find the 2 sides of my personality quite contrasting 😅

I have always preferred practical approach towards life. Again, I am hopelessly romantic 😆

I dream to be a dominant researcher in the field of Biomedical Engineering (don't know which sub-domain 😅) in future. 

I don't really like watching movies, series or shows much. I am more of a book person and love reading almost all the genre but thriller, detective, complex romantic novels with round characters, redemption attract me more. I love coding and cooking. I am an animal lover and like watching cat videos in YouTube. 

During teenage, I used to watch a few shows in ITV like YPKKND, YHM (1 year probably), EDKV, Bepannah (not regularly). I used to only read OSs and FFs in IF and have always been a silent member. But SAAKK is is too good as a show and you guys are so friendly amd amazing that I couldn’t help interacting with you and become an active member of this forum. I love the bonding here and really appreciate the fun and good vibes you guys bring in my life. Thank you so much 🤗

Which other forums you have visited:  YHM, Bepannah, EDKV (silent member), GHKPM (Hardly, just for rofling at the beizzati and Zillat I see in insta 🤣) 

Active member of which Forum: SAAKK

Favourite TV actor: Karanvir Sharma, Namik Paul, Harshad Chopra

Favourite TV actress: Debattama Saha, Jennifer Winget

What is attracting you to this show: The entire concept, the chemistry between the leads, the ragging hug and riots clips specially.

Birthday (optional): 16th September

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago