SAAKK :: - || members introduction thread ||- - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Name: PALAK

Date of Birth: 3rd december

Occupation: Aerobics teacher, Article writer in hindi for a website

Few lines about yourself: I luv to do nail art & mehandi designing, stichting , cooking also... vegan i am ... Oopps its never ending list...And yaa wasting time on internet smiley42

Fav Actors: Karan Vohra as Shaurya Khanna frm ZKM and Sumedh Mudhgalkar as krishna frm RadhaKrishna show but it's depend actually which last show or movie I hv watched....

Fav Actresses: Samiksha Jaiswal frm ZKM ...Sanaya Irani,Mallika Singh 

Active member of which Forum : Currently Only SAAKK forum....I am not active on indiaforums from 2 yrs I guess since Zindagi ki mehek show goes offair....Back then only ZKM forum in which I was active...

Which other forum I hv visited : Most fav is Zindagi Ki Mehek only...But it's being 2yrs now....So only SAAKK now 

What is attracting you to this Show :  Firstly,because of storyline...I found SAAKK storyline is different from many other shows which I hv watched...And CVS showing story with so much simplicity that's attract me....And casting of the show is just superb ...Hats off to CVS for that..smiley20

Edited by PALAKpal - 3 years ago

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): parishey

Few lines about yourself: Introvert, loves reading and watching movies/TV series

Which other forums you have visited:not recently,haven't visited IF since EDKV (1) ended

Active member of which Forum: none for now

Favourite TV actor:Rajeev khandelwal, shaheer s, KV

Favourite TV actress: Nikita Dutta,debattama saha

What is attracting you to this show: leads chemistry

Birthday : 29th may

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Meera

Few lines about yourself: I'm an ambivert. I like reading and listening to music. I do write. 

Honestly what draws me to India Forum is the amazing piece of works. FF, SS, OS.... 

Which other forums you have visited: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste [ season 1 ] 

Active member of which Forum: Currently SAAKK

Favourite TV actor and  TV actress: A handful of them. It keeps changing with time. 

What is attracting you to this show: The concept of the show. The age-old saas-bahu trope doesn't interest me. The promo had this freshness. It was purely accidental that I happened to see the promo in youtube. Obviously the male lead was a familiar face and that's what caught my attention. And the female lead seemed promising too.

Birthday : December 05

Edited by MeeraWrites - 3 years ago

I just noticed this thread πŸ˜†

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Darshi, Darsh, D whatever you feel like..

Age ( Optional): Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. - Mark Twain smiley2

Occupation ( Optional): Physical Therapist 

Few lines about yourself - Ek line mein bataau toh,  A simple , fun loving , music and book lover. 

Which other forums you have visited: Tujhse Hai Raabta, Ishaaron ishaaron mein, Beyhadh 2, IMMJ 2

Active member of which Forum: currently none of the show. Active on global forum.

Favourite TV actor: 

Favourite TV actress:

What is attracting you to this show: At first Debattama.. as watched her in ishaaron ishaaron mein n loved her there. Now ShaKhi.. 

Birthday ( optional): 30th Nov

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Mahii

Age ( Optional): Never ask a girl her age!!πŸ™ˆ

Occupation ( Optional): I'm a student.

Few lines about yourself: I am a law student with an inclination towards reading, writing and dancing. I also love participating in debates and any college culture event lol.

Which other forums you have visited: Barrister Babu, ATBA, THR

Active member of which Forum: Only this as of now.

Favourite TV actor: Shahrukh Khan, Rohit Saraf

Favourite TV actress: Alia Bhatt

What is attracting you to this show: The whole concept, the cast and of course the chemistry.

Birthday ( optional): 27th December 

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): khushi

Age ( Optional): 

Occupation ( Optional): software engineer 

Few lines about yourself:extrovert behind the keyboard...

Which other forums you have visited: pb2, web series, kzk2, yrkkh, ghkpm, edkv2,imlie, jamai raja

Active member of which Forum:

Favourite TV actor:srj, ravi dubey, karan vohra, karanvir sharma, mohsin khan,, Shaheer, rohan mehra

Favourite TV actress: jenifer, nia sharma

What is attracting you to this show:KV, lead chemistry

Birthday ( optional):19th july

HI guys I’m like a newbie to the forum world so this is interesting!!

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): you guys can call me Juwi or Jay whichever!! 

Age ( Optional): I am 26

Occupation ( Optional): Business Management student

Few lines about yourself: I love baking. It’s my stress reliever. I love reading. Stories are my favorite thing in the world. I love getting lost in characters. 

Which other forums you have visited: I recently just discovered forums, so this is my first ever forum I came across. If you guys suggest others, lemme know! 

Active member of which Forum: this one, I guess lol

Favourite TV actor:as of right now I love KV, but I also love Sehban Azim, Rahul sudhir, and Barun. Can’t forget about him. 

Favourite TV actress: Eisha Singh, Surbhi Chanda, Sanaya Irani. (All I can think of off the top of my head)

What is attracting you to this show: honestly don’t know how I came across this show. But something about the chemistry about these two made me want to keep watching. They both remind me so much of ASR and Khushi and I loved that show. So this gives me major IPKKND vibes. I can’t wait to see the chemistry and romance grow. 

Birthday ( optional): Oct 29th. 

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Radiant 
  • Place / Time zone : India - IST 
  • Birthday : 11th April 
  • What is attracting you to this show? : Heard a lot about this show , saw riots promo and episode, liked it  also did I mention I like Karanvir β˜ΊοΈ 
  • Other TV shows you like : Nothing as of now , I can't find good ITV shows to watch , but I have some hopes from this one . I have recently started watching new show aapki nazaron main though πŸ˜†
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : I don't have any 'Favorite' as such. But I do like Katrina, Anushka and Priyanka from Bollywood and Tom Holland from Hollywoodsmiley42
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Bigg Boss smiley36 ,CC & Games forum πŸ˜ˆ
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I'm here to have fun , read n appreciate Fanfics and it'd be great if I get to  Interact with some amazing fellow IF members smiley9smiley36

Have a nice day ahead everyone smiley31smiley27

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Bhavi

Age ( Optional): >50πŸ˜†

Occupation ( Optional): Working in School

Few lines about yourself: I am very friendly girlπŸ˜‰ who likes to meet new people 

Which other forums you have visited: ANNS, GHKKPM, IPK , Anupama, sometimes stalking in all the forumsπŸ˜†

Active member of which Forum: ANNS, IPK, Anupama

Favourite TV actor: VJ, Barun sobti, Mohit Sehgal, now a days KV

Favourite TV actress: 

What is attracting you to this show: Riots promo and of course KV❀️

Birthday ( optional): 16th July

Posted: 2 years ago

Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Jiggy (Jo bulana hai bula lo.. Mai samajh jaungi..) πŸ˜‚

Age ( Optional): 24

Which other forums you have visited: SBRT, KZK2

Active member of which Forum: SAAKK.. πŸ₯³

Favourite TV actor: Chaand... πŸ˜‚

Favourite TV actress: Deba.. πŸ₯° Jennifer.. πŸ₯°

Birthday ( optional): 8th March

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago