Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I know you will, as your favorite freeloader chicha has ZERO chance, never had any. ðŸ˜†

But her fans will only focus on voting for her. We focus on Rubina, while others instead of focusing on their fav, focus on Rubina.. as she lives rent free on everyone's mind. ðŸ˜†

Certainly not. That would be like getting nightmares 24/7. 

I don't want such a crass apology of a human being to ever pollute my mind.

Whatever I will do is only what will be fair.

Padmajaan thumbnail

I know you will, as your favorite freeloader chicha has ZERO chance, never had any. ðŸ˜†

But her fans will only focus on voting for her. We focus on Rubina, while others instead of focusing on their fav, focus on Rubina.. as she lives rent free on everyone's mind. ðŸ˜†

And by the way Eijaz was certainly not a freeloader. That tag goes to the precious couple!

And if there is justice in this world, then he would have been the most deserving since he was the only one who took the game seriously and gave it commitment till the time he had signed up for it and came across as a decent human being unlike you know who.

Other than that yes Rahul certainly is much more deserving than the stupid crass lady.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Of course I do but the problem is in supporting Saumya who is a fictitious character and not Rubina who has revealed her true colours pun intended.

I don't know who is Saumya, never watched any of her shows. I support her based on her performance on BB ONLY, so do a huge chunk of the BB viewers/fans. 

Instead of mocking others who has a difference of opinion, learn to respect that just like I do yours. 

LazyBing thumbnail

That’s the difference OCK. We are too focused on trying our best to make Rubina win than trying to get anyone else to lose. At the end of the day, it’s good to know that everyone’s priority is Rubina, whether that’s in order to make her win or in order to make her lose. She owned the show 

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

At least, mummy papa ko dukh to nahi diya fake divorce story suna kar

atleast she wasn't anyone's sidekick😆

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

That’s the difference OCK. We are too focused on trying our best to make Rubina win than trying to get anyone else to lose. At the end of the day, it’s good to know that everyone’s priority is Rubina, whether that’s in order to make her win or in order to make her lose. She owned the show 

Oh no ONLY because she did NOTHING on the show!

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know who is Saumya, never watched any of her shows. I support her based on her performance on BB ONLY, so do a huge chunk of the BB viewers/fans. 

Instead of mocking others who has a difference of opinion, learn to respect that just like I do yours. 

Exactly we never called them blind for supporting behudgi of Eijaz but its always Rubina ‘s supporters who are attacked and mocked for supporting her. Most of the BB viewers dont watch daily soap so stop being jealous cos your favorite isn’t even worthy enough for Top 5

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

atleast she wasn't anyone's sidekick😆

Imagine thinking that being a sidekick is worse than lying about a divorce for an immunity stone. Priorities  

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anna_kan

I feel after this week, Rubina will not win.

It is between Abhinav, Rahul and Aly now.

I maybe completely wrong, but she has hurt her chances this week.

With the family week coming up, I predict Rubina will turn even more negative ( if that’s even possible!) because I think her sister will be just another Rubina...as snobbish, arrogant, fake, insensitive! Imagine two Rubinas in the house! 🥴 From the little I’ve seen of  Jyothika, I think she will only make Rubina worse than she already is. 

But it will still be Rubina who will win. Nothing will hurt her chances. She will win, because she has the channel backing her and her freeloader husband from day one. Despite all the negativity she has, despite not doing anything, she’s the fixed winner. 🤢

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

she shouldn’t but she will,unfortunately. 

when sidharth shukla can win,juhi parmar can win,vindu dara singh can win-u can see most of the time evil wins over honesty or good will.we, human beings,has some Weird nature to support evil most of the time.So she will win and i guess everyone also in the house also knows this.they are battling just for 2nd/3rd place.

Juhi parmar was a very good hearted and dignified woman she was not a bad person😳