Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Didn't leave karke bhi kya kar liya show mein 😂😂

Bhaagke wapas aanewaale and Challengers/ wild card Kam time rehke bhi isse jyaada active and involved the😛

kuch nahi karti isiliye itne votes milte he?

LazyBing thumbnail

I am worried for Rubinasmiley44 This week didn’t go down well for her. The channel are trying their best to portray her negatively as well as creating a false narrative about her to mislead the audience. Example being telecasting that convo between Aly and Rahul. 

But then again, the ONLY anyone can defeat Rubina in finale is if they conduct live voting in finale between top 2. Cause no matter who is with Rubina in top 2, fans of any other contestant will vote against Rubina. This definitely seems like a possibility cause Salman also seems to hold personal grudges against hersmiley35

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Who are YOU to decide who's evil or who's good? Just because you think someone is evil, doesn't make them one. Don't speak for everyone, speak for yourself only.

For me, Rubina is a gem of a person, & thankfully MAJORITY of BB viewers agree with my opinion. 

wow a gem of a person?? Like seriously???

She does drop a lot of gems though if you get my drift.🤣

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

I am worried for Rubinasmiley44 This week didn’t go down well for her. The channel are trying their best to portray her negatively as well as creating a false narrative about her to mislead the audience. Example being telecasting that convo between Aly and Rahul. 

But then again, the ONLY anyone can defeat Rubina in finale is if they conduct live voting in finale between top 2. Cause no matter who is with Rubina in top 2, fans of any other contestant will vote against Rubina. This definitely seems like a possibility cause Salman also seems to hold personal grudges against hersmiley35

I will certainly vote against her. ðŸ˜ƒ

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope during the last week BB does some twist & makes her leave because she DOESN’T deserve to win. 😫

This is a reality show & should be won due to personality, not because you played Saumya..

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

wow a gem of a person?? Like seriously???

She does drop a lot of gems though if you get my drift.🤣

As I said, learn to respect different opinions. You dislike Rubina & I respect that. Similarly learn to respect those who love her, who are in MAJORITY of BB fans. 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

She didn't leave the game atleast saying mummy papa ki yaad aa rae hai

At least, mummy papa ko dukh to nahi diya fake divorce story suna kar

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I will certainly vote against her. ðŸ˜ƒ

I know you will, as your favorite freeloader chicha has ZERO chance, never had any. ðŸ˜†

But her fans will only focus on voting for her. We focus on Rubina, while others instead of focusing on their fav, focus on Rubina.. as she lives rent free on everyone's mind. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

As I said, learn to respect different opinions. You dislike Rubina & I respect that. Similarly learn to respect those who love her, who are in MAJORITY of BB fans. 

Of course I do but the problem is in supporting Saumya who is a fictitious character and not Rubina who has revealed her true colours pun intended.

josh135 thumbnail

Lol! Wait till she comes back back next week and lifts the trophy. Salman khan is by now a master manipulator. Making tarkhi type of words look fine and we know who started it 😂

Rakhi has crores of property and nikki mentions the word lokhandwala brand and the blame goes on rubi and making rakhi look like bechari

Rahul has constantly been supporting everyone who goes against rubina and targets ppl who play for her.. ohh did i miss the same thing was said to rubi and she was literally bashed for it

Abhinav is bashed for each and every small thing.. she pulled your nada so what.. shes giving u footage u better like it.. i mean seriously!!

Devoleena clearly over reacting and faking and rubi blamed for giving her opinion that it doesn’t look real. We all see that in the video footage with her suspicious eye movements and who the hell behaves like a small baby crying in the bed and lifting the sofa to turn it over .. rofl

If all these people can 24 hrs bitch about rubi and abhinav that’s totally fineee mann by mr khan wow!

Double standards of this stupid show! Ridiculous