Unpopular opinion- Rubina will not win

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel after this week, Rubina will not win.

It is between Abhinav, Rahul and Aly now.

I maybe completely wrong, but she has hurt her chances this week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

If Sid Shukla can win, Rubina can easily win and SHE WILL WIN WITH MAJOR VOTE BANK

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In my opinion she shouldn't but she will

She's indeed lucky, damn she doesn't even seems focussed on winning or shows any interest towards actually winning the show, nor her participation in tasks is towards winning. All that she does is blame the makers for favouritism and call out on audience entertainment quotient🥱

Nevertheless, she'll be surely end up being at the winning side, which is honestly unfair to others who have been far better players from game perspective! 

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelAura

In my opinion she shouldn't but she will

She's indeed lucky, damn she doesn't even seems focussed on winning or shows any interest towards actually winning the show, nor her participation in tasks is towards winning. All that she does is blame the makers for favouritism and call out on audience entertainment quotient🥱

Nevertheless, she'll be surely end up being at the winning side, which is honestly unfair to others who have been far better players from game perspective! 

She didn't leave the game atleast saying mummy papa ki yaad aa rae hai

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Its rahul vaidya who will take the trophy home

Rubinav and aly have spoiled their games

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhinav & Aly don't have the votebank/fanbase to beat Rubina. They'll be 3rd/4th.

It's between Rubina & Rahul. Arshi kinda hurt Rubina's game, just like Aly hurt Rahul's game in the past weeks, but still couple of weeks worth of game left, so let's see. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kusima

Mummy ki yaad toh bahana tha...master ke piche piche ghar se baahar jo jana tha...lol woh vodafone ke ad ke pug ko kuch zyaada hi seriously le liya tha isne...wherever u go i follow wala case tha ðŸ˜†

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lol if Siddharth Shukla can win , then anyone can. Kitna negative and violent Banda tha. 

If tasks are concerned , Shilpa shinde and Dipika Kakar BHI koi khaas interest Nahi dikhate the.

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Mummy ki yaad toh bahana tha...master ke piche piche ghar se baahar jo jana tha...lol woh vodafone ke ad ke pug ko kuch zyaada hi seriously le liya tha isne...wherever u go i follow wala case tha ðŸ˜†

tha's why jab master chala gaya tha toh uss week task mei bhi kuch nahi kiya tha😆

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

Didn't leave karke bhi kya kar liya show mein 😂😂

Bhaagke wapas aanewaale and Challengers/ wild card Kam time rehke bhi isse jyaada active and involved the😛