Episode 60 let the war begin

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well in whole episode there were two highlights and I am going to discuss that only . Susheela left her dream for her family - Even after coming closer to her dreams she left that hooda obsession . Her monologue was on point. Pramod being with her was a hint how he is going to be her support system not only as her husband but as a friend too. 

2) Mere liye toh aap hero ho - damn I have never heard this line from a male lead for a female ! I am so happy that somehow this show manage to give that equal status ! I m glad Makers created Pramod character . He is truly inspiration for the society. πŸ‘

Aap dil aur dimag bhi sambhal lete ho β˜ΊοΈsomeome is falling ....

Second was the twin scene , my god I was emotional . How garima took a stand for her twin sis and for something which made dp shut. That hug and twin feelings ... Garima support her she knew her sister didn't did any crime but when she felt that her sis might get into trouble after sattu kand . . 

This was the best episode so far β€οΈ

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

On Point sum up :)

Loved Sumod and their bonding.

For a second I was shocked when susheela slapped Garima, but then it was just a β€žawwβ€œ Moment.

Garima is so understanding yaar

Can’t wait for Monday :)

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

On Point sum up :)

Loved Sumod and their bonding.

For a second I was shocked when susheela slapped Garima, but then it was just a β€žawwβ€œ Moment.

Garima is so understanding yaar

Can’t wait for Monday :)

Exactly me too. This show is setting goals not couples but parents and sibling too 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pramod and Garima making Susheela understand the worth of respect > dreams + Puttu being such an adorable brother! Proud of all of them! 🌀

SuMod scenes: Awwwww!! That broad smile and the way he was talking to her about her turue louve for Hooda, loved it πŸ’•

Susheela touched Hooda tho..uske liye toh khush ho jaa behen..she was so close and found out that it is not a facade..izzat daav pe hai 😐 

Garima and Puttu's love for Susheela and vice versa! Nazar na lage siblings ke pyaar ko, and how they spoke against Chachi 420 ki chaal πŸ˜‡

Accha hua..let the war begin!! πŸ”₯

Mission Impossible starts now 😎

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

sounds interesting ...i cant access right now bc workplace rules πŸ˜†...ill post in a separate post later onwards...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

sounds interesting ...i cant access right now bc workplace rules πŸ˜†...ill post in a separate post later onwards...

Did you get a chance to watch yet? Episode was awwsome πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Did you get a chance to watch yet? Episode was awwsome πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

yup just saw it...while it was good to see some moments, i stil kinda found it mixed for reason in terms of chachi getting berating by shishupal and dp believing his own daughters until he felt the truth..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

to initiate the episode, it was nice way to first make the viewer perceive that susheela is blurting those lines because the precap from yesterday would give one mixed vibes before transitioning into the actual scene...

so because garima didnt take up the cudgels for susheela fangirling to meet hooda amidst lohri followed by the the disastrous incident, she sorta went in disbelief mode to negate the truth before garima showcased her the video & she decided to put a pause on her dreams at the moment because there are bigger conflicts to combat at this point...

interesting convo between pramod & susheela ...at least a friendly supportive environment & pramod views her & sushila as his inspiration for supporting women in their endeavors was nicely performed...i think it was genuine comfort feeling on both sides...nice to see susheela break down w/o a fuss in the car & she was tolerant of pramod & appreciated his respect...also nice to see pramod open up about mini to susheela on hooda similarity lol..

chachi bechari bangai uloo...i kinda felt bad for her tbh somewhat...she was telling what she saw...just used the wrong words bc she knows the girls are cunning...

even though i despise dp's thoughts, i feel the scene was alluding towards girls getting his blessings in the form of him checking onto susheela's body temperature...whatever the case maybe, he's just loose cannon who's just loss at words at the moment...again, he only believed until he felt susheela's body temperature was warmer thus illustrating that he doesnt bank on until proof is shown

shishupal cant vent his anger in front of dp so he consistently uses chanchal as his punching bag...seriously, his cowardliness undermines his confidence and thus he lashes onto her ...he couldve said the same thing privately...tbh, yeah she does have a slip-of-tongue but no need to lash out explicitly on her ...he's already failed on parenting in terms of puttu by his focus on the girls & dp sevagiri...

even though i kinda desired chanchal left followed by girls convo about who is going to be thief...i kinda found that scene mixed because chanchal was speaking what she saw even though the aag mei ghee dalne ka kaam was bit irksome...credit to dp for shutting the women's mouth in front of ppl hence they wonder to whom they should express their feelings..

ending sister scene was good to see..

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

to initiate the episode, it was nice way to first make the viewer perceive that susheela is blurting those lines because the precap from yesterday would give one mixed vibes before transitioning into the actual scene...

so because garima didnt take up the cudgels for susheela fangirling to meet hooda amidst lohri followed by the the disastrous incident, she sorta went in disbelief mode to negate the truth before garima showcased her the video & she decided to put a pause on her dreams at the moment because there are bigger conflicts to combat at this point...

interesting convo between pramod & susheela ...at least a friendly supportive environment & pramod views her & sushila as his inspiration for supporting women in their endeavors was nicely performed...i think it was genuine comfort feeling on both sides...nice to see susheela break down w/o a fuss in the car & she was tolerant of pramod & appreciated his respect...also nice to see pramod open up about mini to susheela on hooda similarity lol..

chachi bechari bangai uloo...i kinda felt bad for her tbh somewhat...she was telling what she saw...just used the wrong words bc she knows the girls are cunning...

even though i despise dp's thoughts, i feel the scene was alluding towards girls getting his blessings in the form of him checking onto susheela's body temperature...whatever the case maybe, he's just loose cannon who's just loss at words at the moment...again, he only believed until he felt susheela's body temperature was warmer thus illustrating that he doesnt bank on until proof is shown

shishupal cant vent his anger in front of dp so he consistently uses chanchal as his punching bag...seriously, his cowardliness undermines his confidence and thus he lashes onto her ...he couldve said the same thing privately...tbh, yeah she does have a slip-of-tongue but no need to lash out explicitly on her ...he's already failed on parenting in terms of puttu by his focus on the girls & dp sevagiri...

even though i kinda desired chanchal left followed by girls convo about who is going to be thief...i kinda found that scene mixed because chanchal was speaking what she saw even though the aag mei ghee dalne ka kaam was bit irksome...credit to dp for shutting the women's mouth in front of ppl hence they wonder to whom they should express their feelings..

ending sister scene was good to see..

Pramod opening up about mini was a hint she and his mom will team up in future. What I liked the most in yesterday Sumod being comfortable with each other. The way she change her clothes sharing the room . They were literally together in a rook for like half an hour. 

I just love Sumod . Now coming to siblings what I like we saw how elder twin was worried about her sister also she asked her not to blame herself since she didn't did anything wrong.  I just loved the episode and yes why chachi cannot think good for twin ? That teesra ladka did she think so low of twin ? 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Pramod opening up about mini was a hint she and his mom will team up in future. What I liked the most in yesterday Sumod being comfortable with each other. The way she change her clothes sharing the room . They were literally together in a rook for like half an hour. 

I just love Sumod . Now coming to siblings what I like we saw how elder twin was worried about her sister also she asked her not to blame herself since she didn't did anything wrong.  I just loved the episode and yes why chachi cannot think good for twin ? That teesra ladka did she think so low of twin ? 

i'm not sure what the future holds so i cant really comment on it lol but yes both were tolerant & quite congenial with one another ...i respect the writers for penning this scene ...also, she appreciated his help in terms of driving his car faster than usain bolt lol... πŸ˜† he even respected garima & that was nice mention...thus much respect....

even garima clarified her point that she was worried about susheela getting caught red-handed over her dreams thing...nice bit to add on in the episode

shishupal's gone nuts though..yes, chanchal does say wrong things at times like assuming susheela to be w/ another guy for which she did apologize even though it was half-hearted when the main point was to nab the thief...he exploded onto like a time bomb

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago