~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#2~ Main Meera Ki Ibaadat, Tu Gita Ka Kanhaiya - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yeah and when Radha was wondering "Yeh Uday puttar Ji kyun chupa rahe hain apna dard sabse?" I really liked it, she was talking about his physical pain but chalo at least she was observing him... Kisi ko tho kheyal hua thoda bohat about this guy... 

Looking forward to the RadHay bond and them giving each other strength and wings to deal with Brij.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

VashRit scenes coming up.... AMRIT seriously needs to know about VashmAY so that she gets how "Taking risk is a necessity when it comes to love" You can't love someone according to your own convenience, you will have to come out of your comfort zone to experience this emotion.

Yayyyy!! Intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki wala scene ho gaya tha inke dosti ka! Glad they are atleast back together and there is a scope for things to start falling together again 😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Seems like before function.... Yeh rishtey bhi kitne ajeeb hote hain... Manjhe se chhot bhi lagti hai aur dhage mazboot bhi hote hain...

Radha might have seen his pain and asked him if he needs any help from her side I guess. Uday bhaisaab toh abhi tashan mein hai aashiqui ke, soon bhoot utar jayega saara 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

She feels the pain and he sheds tears for her.... #Vashmay 

Her happiness reflects in his smile... #AmDheer  

These two couples are precious ❤️ 

Beautiful edit and words 👏❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

For some reason I think she meant it in a general context as in her not respecting her, but the others will take it as an indication of Uday misbehaving with her, which hurts the izzat of the Sahanis and Brij then slapped her coz his image was also being affected..someone must have pointed out the age difference and said someone *bleh* to him and he retaliated. Bete ke liye pyaar nahi, izzat pe zillat ka tamacha tha woh 😭 Our poor Uday and Radha  

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

DT#3 is beautiful Arpi 🤗❤️

Thank you Tannu 🤗

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I hope this stays for a while..chup chup ke milna, nazrein takrana, hosh udana 💕

Yes their secret romance is a bliss to my eyes and heart ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yayyyy!! Intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki wala scene ho gaya tha inke dosti ka! Glad they are atleast back together and there is a scope for things to start falling together again 😳

She was helping Vashma to dress up and get ready for the function  I hope she senses at least something.... 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Radha might have seen his pain and asked him if he needs any help from her side I guess. Uday bhaisaab toh abhi tashan mein hai aashiqui ke, soon bhoot utar jayega saara 

Han Uday ne apna sara frustrations bechari Radha pe nikal dia hoga 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes their secret romance is a bliss to my eyes and heart ❤️

Inko kisi ki nazar na lage 💕💕💕

Especially Abrar jaise haiwaan ki 😈