~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#2~ Main Meera Ki Ibaadat, Tu Gita Ka Kanhaiya - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

These two are sooo much in love  and currently it's the most beautiful phase of their life ❤️ 

Uday was hiding his pain seeing vashma sad😭

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Glad you do❤❤

Thank you so much, from both of us❤

Congratulations to you and Mahi from my side also 🤗 I don't follow any of KUDCA actors so I had no idea about it, Got to know from Tannu and Yashu 😆

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!!😳❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Uday was hiding his pain seeing vashma sad😭

Yeah and when Radha was wondering "Yeh Uday puttar Ji kyun chupa rahe hain apna dard sabse?" I really liked it, she was talking about his physical pain but chalo at least she was observing him... Kisi ko tho kheyal hua thoda bohat about this guy... 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Yeah and when Radha was wondering "Yeh Uday puttar Ji kyun chupa rahe hain apna dard sabse?" I really liked it, she was talking about his physical pain but chalo at least she was observing him... Kisi ko tho kheyal hua thoda bohat about this guy... 

Haan.... What a weird family... None of them noticed his pain😕... He was trying hard to not limp but still it was obvious. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

VashRit scenes coming up.... AMRIT seriously needs to know about VashmAY so that she gets how "Taking risk is a necessity when it comes to love" You can't love someone according to your own convenience, you will have to come out of your comfort zone to experience this emotion.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Ish Dramebaaz ladki k mind mein Pakka kuch chal raha hai 🤪 This guy is not good 🤔

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Seems like before function.... Yeh rishtey bhi kitne ajeeb hote hain... Manjhe se chhot bhi lagti hai aur dhage mazboot bhi hote hain...

Phoenix100 thumbnail

VashRit scenes coming up.... AMRIT seriously needs to know about VashmAY so that she gets how "Taking risk is a necessity when it comes to love" You can't love someone according to your own convenience, you will have to come out of your comfort zone to experience this emotion.

Tfs Arpi

So happy to see vashrit... Taras gayi thi vashrit scenes ke liye

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Ish Dramebaaz ladki k mind mein Pakka kuch chal raha hai 🤪 This guy is not good 🤔

Banda will go lattoo over our cutie vashma😆