Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: josh135

I’m in love with Rubina’s interviews. Her outlook is really good or it may have become better after her BB journey which I really appreciate.

Also, her new insta stories are loveeee... Rubina, Abhinav, Hussain, Tina at Vikram Phadnis house! Love the couplesss!! Fulll of positive vibes!! God bless them!!

I am loving her interviews too. She is so articulate, logical & mature in her replies & presents  all her replies with clarity & in such a dignified manner that one feels like listening to her the whole day. There are very few people who can actually command someone's  attention span for so long ( one of her ivs was of  more than 40 minutes) & she is one of them. She has a very  unique & interesting way of looking at things & presenting them. 

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerholiday

I am loving her interviews too. She is so articulate, logical & mature in her replies & presents  all her replies with clarity & in such a dignified manner that one feels like listening to her the whole day. There are very few people who can actually command someone's  attention span for so long ( one of her ivs was of  more than 40 minutes) & she is one of them. She has a very  unique & interesting way of looking at things & presenting them. 

So true!!! The way she thinks is very deep and her delivery is very calm. Somewhere i read someone saying that she’s like a therapist.. you feel so good, positive and calm after listening to her thoughts and the way she says it. 

josh135 thumbnail

I don’t know bow i missed the below clip from the show but it’s so funny. I can’t stop watching. Abhinav and Rubina are hilarious and tooooo cute!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLqvag7BNoB/?igshid=1be3kmxzqh08z

LazyBing thumbnail

We did another 1 Million trend for Rubina today!!!!

OUR INSPIRATION RUBINA

3 different fandoms of BB14 were trending today but we were the only fandom who managed to hit 1 million with the tagline still in the list 🥳

Very few fandoms manage to hit 1 million after BB is over, so it’s a big deal! 

Well done all of you, Rubiholics are still around and still strong as ever

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats Anmol and everyone who took part in the trend. Though I find trends useless, it is hard work.

LazyBing thumbnail

https://twitter.com/haunaaanana/status/1366422643470049283?s=21

I adore their friendship so much! She literally has her back all the time! 

I’m so happy for Ruby, she’s now with the right group of people and she’s enjoying and partying so much! Today she was partying at Rahul Mahajans house and Nikki, Jaan, Shardul, Naina, Arshi, Jyotika etc were all there!! Plus, she is so active on IG🥳

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

https://twitter.com/haunaaanana/status/1366422643470049283?s=21

I adore their friendship so much! She literally has her back all the time! 

I’m so happy for Ruby, she’s now with the right group of people and she’s enjoying and partying so much! Today she was partying at Rahul Mahajans house and Nikki, Jaan, Shardul, Naina, Arshi, Jyotika etc were all there!! Plus, she is so active on IG🥳

I know!!!! She had the perfect people around her today in Rahul Mahajan’s party. Im so glad to see Rubi Nikki together. Also her insta is on fire at the moment and Abhinav’s comments on ppls insta post is hilarious. Hes too cute as well

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some drama happened cus if yesterdays party lol

I never liked Aly. He proved why Rubina was blind to trust him.

Edited by Silveraliax - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Some drama happened cus if yesterdays party lol

I never liked Aly. He proved why Rubina was blind to trust him.

yep without knowing the context behind anything, they’ve already made their judgements! Expected from Jasmine, but Aly also tweeted! 

I hope now Rubina understands and stays away from him! 

Mahajans wife Natalya clarified everything on IG! People are too quick to judge! 

LazyBing thumbnail

https://twitter.com/saanch22/status/1366758445106401284?s=21

There you go !! She clarified everything!! 

The jealousy really needs to stop 🤣