Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update. Waiting to see how Samrat and Pakhi mend their relationship and how Virat stops Sai from leaving Chavan Niwas. 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing starting 👏,  cont soon

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Seema978

Hope you continue!! Great start x

Originally posted by: 123apoo

♥️♥️💕💕

Originally posted by: emah04

Interesting... can’t wait for the next part

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Amazing starting 👏,  cont soon

Thank you so mcuch. 

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very interesting plot👏......

I excited to read how both relationships will shape up.......

Eagerly waiting to read further.....

Please update really fast😃.....

Thank you. 

I have all the ideas now I hope I will get the time and the energy. 😆

I have already half part of the next part written. 

Please give us an update soon 

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Lovely update. Waiting to see how Samrat and Pakhi mend their relationship and how Virat stops Sai from leaving Chavan Niwas. 

I also want SamKhi toh start afresh. Let's see how it turns out. 

Thank you. 

Hello again my GHKKPMians,

I got some beautiful comments from you which encouraged me to write the next part. So here you go, hopefully you will like it. Let me know through comments how it was. Thank you so much.

I really wanted to write something romantic on SaiRat.

Sai came running to Usha Mausi's room. She jumped up and down with joy. When Usha Mausi asked her the reason of her happiness, she informed her that finally she was granted the scholarship and soon she can start paying off her debt to Virat. Usha Mausi didn't like her attitude. Virat was her husband and it was his duty to support her financially.

« Are you still willing to leave the house ? », Usha Mausi asked. 
« I don't know. », Sai replied.

Usha Mausi frowned her eyebrows. What was she upto again ? Deep down Sai wanted Virat to stop her not because of the zimmedari but because he genuinely wanted her to stay. But she knew this could happen only in her dreams. Dreams ? She rolled her eyes at her own thoughts. As if she will dream abouthim.

Later that night when Virat came home,she informed him about the big news. He was happy for her but upset too. As they argued again on that same topic, she asked him to give her one good reason not to leave the mad house. He couldn't confess that he wanted her to stay for him.

While the women of the house were busy at the preparation for the Holi celebration, Virat on the other hand was eager to surprise his wife. On the D-day, everyone had already started applying the colors but he stopped everyone who tried to put colors on him, even Pakhi. If anyone who had the rights to do so it was Sai, after all it was their first Holi. Kaku scolded him for being so stubborn for someone who didn't want to be a part of the festivity. Just when he was about to retort, Sai walked down the stairs in her beautiful white saree. Her beauty froze him. He couldn't even take his eyes off her. She approached him mischievously. She put her hand up and abruptly rubbed her palm on his cheek.

« Happy Holiiiii Viraaaaat Siiiiir !!! », she laughed, proud of her naughtiness.

Tired by the daily dose of her childish behavior, everyone shook their heads. Kaku signed them to move out of the house as they were late for the Holi celebration at their neighbor's yard. Sai moved forward to follow the Chavans but Virat grabbed her hand and pulled her against him. Evereyone stopped midway in shock. Virat went closer to her face and rubbed his cheek with hers. Karishma who felt the temperature rise squished Mohit's hand.Pakhi kept looking at both in rage. Kaku who really had enough of this, ordered them to leave.

« Happy Holi Sai Joshi aaj khud pakdi gayi doshi. », he whispered in her ear.

She burst into laughter. He couldn't stop from looking at her because her laugh was the best thing about her.

While the neighbors were praising the Chavans for allowing their daughter-in-law pursue her studies, Virat took Mohit apart and asked him for a favor. A few minutes later when the song Soni Soni from the movie Mohabbatein started playing, Mohit and Virat walked to the dance floor and with some other people from the neighborhood started to dance. Both the brothers pointed fingers at Karishma and Sai. The smile that the Chavans had on their face disappeared as soon as Virat turned around. « Sai, maat jaoo,pleeeease !!! :) » was written on the back of his kurta with gulal powder. It took a few seconds for Sai to read and understand that the message was addressed to her. He then walked towards her, grabbed her hand and pulled her out from that place.

« So my efforts are still not enough to make you change your mind ? », he asked.
« Let's play a game. I won't leave if you can guess my answer which I will be writing on your back. », she replied.
« Even if the answer is no and I can guess it right, you won't leave the house ? », he asked.
« Ehmmmm...Yes... what ? », she got confused trying to understand what he actually meant.

He turned around and Sai started to write with her finger. He guessed the first word to be « WHY » then she sped up to make it harder for him.

« Can you just slow down ? », he requested turning around.
« Do you really think I will make it easy for you ? », Sai scolded him.
« Ok, Sai Devi, can you at least write it again ? », he begged her.
« Don't call me devi. », she sulked.
« Achcha, so you can call me jasoos, khadus, gabbar but I can't call you devi ? », heasked her.

She turned him around and wrote again on his back the second word. He couldn't guess it and asked to write one last time. She sighed but did as she was told. This time he guessed it as « SHOULD ». Then she moved to the third and fourth words which he guessed immediately.

« Why should I stay ? », he asked and after she nodded he added, « I have already answered to it Sai. I don't understand what you really want to hear from me. ».
« Arghhhhh leave it Virat Sir. », she replied unhappily.
« You gave your words that you won't leave if I can guess your answer. Though it was more of a question. », he reminded her.
« Don't worry I will keep my words for now. », she replied upset.

She was about to leave but he encircled her waist with his arm and pulled her against him. The shock and his touch made her shiver and he too felt strangely attracted to her.

« I want you to stay for me. », he finally said.

She looked at him with her mouth wide open. He just said what she was waiting to hear for so long. By the help of his hand, he gently closed her mouth. She slowly detached from him.

« For you ? What do you mean ? », she asked.
« For me means for me. », he said frowning his eyebrows wondering why she always needed explanations.

He suddenly felt his vision becoming blurry. He shook his head. Sai asked him if he had bhang to which he admitted having a thandai a while ago. She understood that his strange behavior was due to the fact he was high. Before she could say anything he held her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Mohit too invited Karishma, Samrat and Pakhi for a dance.

After eating a few pakora, Samrat lost it too not knowing it had bhang inside. When Pakhi noticed that no one was looking at her and Sai was nowhere around Virat, she took some gulal powder and walked up to him. Just when she was about touch his cheek, Sai came from nowhere and held her hand.

« Pakhi di, please stick to your husband... I mean Samrat dada just came back and it would really make him happy to get colored by you. », Sai suggested.

Pakhi clenched her fist in anger and closed her eyes to calm down. Virat felt so proud of his wife for thinking so much about his brother's happiness. Nashe si chadh gayi started playing and he invited her to dance on it. A girl joined the dance floor with a tray full of bhang pakora. She served everyone and after a few ones, Sai and Virat were unstoppable. They danced like crazy for minutes then chased each other with gulal powder. They looked no less than a rainbow. At last she threw red color on him which landed on his forehead. She froze in shock with her eyes wide open. Devyani joined them excitedly.

« Yeaaaah Sai applied sindoor on Veeru's forehead. Sai applied sindoor on Veeru's forehead. They got married again. », Devyani said jumping around them.

Virat took his phone out of his pocket and looked at himself. He burst out laughing followed by Sai and Devyani. Pakhi explained to Kaku that Sai, Virat and Samrat were destrying the Chavans reputation because of the bhang. Kaku agreed to that and ordered everyone that the party was over.

Pakhi carried Samrat to their bathroom and turned on the shower. She was so pissed that she had to take care of a man she doesn't even love. While the water was pouring over him, he started singing « Masoom chehra nigahen farebi. Labon pe haansi aur dil mein daga hai... ». It irritated her even more.

Sai and Virat were looking at themselves in the mirror and burst out laughing.

« Ek chutki sindoor ki kimaat tumkya jaano Sai Devi ? », Virat asked her.
« It's just not a chutki sindoor that you have on your forehead, Virat sir. You have the entire kumkumbox. », she laughed pointing at his forehead.
« Then we should share it. », he said.

He held her face with his hands and rubbed his head with hers. She turned around and looked herself again in the mirror. She looked like a suhagaan. He walked towards his bed and sat on it. He then signed her to join him. He let himself fall on the bed and extended his arm so that she can rest her head on it. Both fell asleep. Karishma who was passing by, watched them and talked to herself. « The so called responsible people were high on bhang but who are still going to be blamed for everything ? Mohit and Karishma of course. »

Loved it!♥️ I'm glad Virat has at least said he wants her to stay for him even though he could have maybe said morein his inebriated state. But i'm glad he ensured that Sai would be the first person to color him. Pp is despicable! Ugh. I love the Sai devi nickname! 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update......

Finally virat said his man ki baath and which sai is expecting....... 

I am wondering how are going to shape out samrat and pakhi's relationship 🤔....

Anyways.....SaiRat are so cute and romantic 😍 

Please update next part Sooooooonnnnnn😃....

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Atleast virat confessed what he want bhang ki affect hi sahi 

Wow sai neh pakhi bhi ki plan choppat kiya 

Well Veeru neh sai bai ko jho Nick name diya it's really cute