Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki.171

It is looking the other way round for me. Bani dies while Veer lives. And this doesnt make it any better at all. For just one of them to die, leaving the other, is even more cruel than to have them both die together. Its like the team is finding ways to make it worse for all the fans. 

Bani ne last week ki yellow saree mein aur jai ne same blue shirt mein hi finale ke scenes shoot kiye hain isliye i think shayad last week ki luka chupi iss week continue hogi aur shayad bani jai mega faceoff bhi tab hi hoga tou iss beech vani baby ki delivery kaise hogi ðŸ˜†

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I heard veer will live..but wo jeeke bhi kya karega? Isn’t it torture for him live without bani? Makers hate veer i guess.. Matlab dono ka happy life manga tha ab to dono ko sath marne bhi nehi de raha hai makers jeena to bohot dur ki baat..dono ka marna bhi ek sath bohot bura tha paar ek ka marna ek ka jeena to worst hai..matlab they will never give us anything to be peace at thats what they want..

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Oh god if veer lives and comes in kth. it will be worse. I really hope they die together. I dont want to see him in one more mukta show. How much sharad has to bear. 

Do some different project but not with mukta. Balaji doesnt have different writers or what other than mukta. 

Please sharad dont come in kth without bani😭

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

_

Edited by Vismayakm - 3 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If there is slightest respect in makers for Vani fans, then have them confess and die together. Make a quick leap.. bacha ko laye Duniya main and forget about it and just die together. Seriously I don’t expect anything but this!!! ðŸ˜­ 

As Sharad said, Sab rone walee hain VaNi ke saath. I am sooo nervous and torn from the inside. 😭

sumbalkhattak thumbnail

PLEASE NO. Writers please ache se vani ka chapter close karen and please stop mentioning and zabardasti associating vani with that new show and if sharad is smart he would not opt for this new show. Fans loved surbhi and sharad's pairing and quite frankly it was the only thing that made the fans watch naagin5 even after the storyline got crap. 

He should go for something new different and refreshing, maybe web series or something. With that bad boy sassy look and his current popularity im sure he'll do wonders if given a good script.

sumbalkhattak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

If there is slightest respect in makers for Vani fans, then have them confess and die together. Make a quick leap.. bacha ko laye Duniya main and forget about it and just die together. Seriously I don’t expect anything but this!!! ðŸ˜­ 

As Sharad said, Sab rone walee hain VaNi ke saath. I am sooo nervous and torn from the inside. 😭

I sooo wish that the writers could hear our ilteja. Bas vani ko aik saath jiye aik saath marey type ki ending de den tou behtar hai