Veer bechara marega?

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So from the bts videos i think veer is going to die and bani would live for sometime (waise bhi beti ko janam dene ke liye maa ka hona zaroori hai na ðŸ˜†) in surbhi's video she said that it was their last shot for vani and then she was saying bye bye to sharad, apna cheelu baby mar jayega shayad bani ko bachate hue and maybe leap dikhayenge aur vani ki beti introduce ho jayegi.

To be honest i want vani to either die together or not die at all. Last episode ki shooting mein Bani aur jai last week ke attire mein hi hain iska matlab last episode will be a long continuation of last week's episode aur jai ka kaam bhi ussi din tamaam hoga. Last week's jai and bani's hide and seek will ultimately lead to jai and our cheelu baby's death ðŸ¥º

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please no...

Pehle bhi he died without being able to become Nageshwari's completely. 

Now also he has to die without being able to be hers completely. 

Bas khatam ho gaya mere liye show. 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is looking the other way round for me. Bani dies while Veer lives. And this doesnt make it any better at all. For just one of them to die, leaving the other, is even more cruel than to have them both die together. Its like the team is finding ways to make it worse for all the fans. 

Edited by nikki.171 - 3 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AliChase

Please no...

Pehle bhi he died without being able to become Nageshwari's completely. 

Now also he has to die without being able to be hers completely. 

Bas khatam ho gaya mere liye show. 

For either one of then to die or both itself feels like an insult of Aakesh/Veer's love. They already died in Satyug. This life was supposed to be where it all changes. For it to happen again is erasing the main concept of the story. ITS STUPID. 

But they do not care. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

They should die together  

I guess we are expecting too much from makers  

There is nothing left. Show has ended already. Sab begaar diya hai kuch bacha hi nhi..

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

They should die together  

I guess we are expecting too much from makers  

There is nothing left. Show has ended already. Sab begaar diya hai kuch bacha hi nhi..

I agree. At least would seem like a good end. 

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

For either one of then to die or both itself feels like an insult of Aakesh/Veer's love. They already died in Satyug. This life was supposed to be where it all changes. For it to happen again is erasing the main concept of the story. ITS STUPID. 

But they do not care. 

True. To have either of them die and have the other live is kind of insulting. It's like a never-ending cycle. They die, they take birth again, then they die alag alag again. The story has no proper closure

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

It is looking the other way round for me. Bani dies while Veer lives. And this doesnt make it any better at all. For just one of them to die, leaving the other, is even more cruel than to have them both die together. Its like the team is finding ways to make it worse for all the fans. 

I don't know, yaar. Because if Bani dies, how will the baby be born?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

I don't know, yaar. Because if Bani dies, how will the baby be born?

THEY did after the baby I saw born, remember just like how Rivanya died.

Elinuh thumbnail

Is this gonna be another Naagin 2 lol