Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This show is horrid 

U have grown men asking their mommy if they can have s@x with their wives ??

The mother : kill my daughter and her kids then feel free to have a bang fest 

The Sons: ok mommy 

Of all the effed up shit I’ve seen in shows this is the worst. FFS end this joke of a show and introduce something new 

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

This show is horrid 

U have grown men asking their mommy if they can have s@x with their wives ??

The mother : kill my daughter and her kids then feel free to have a bang fest 

The Sons: ok mommy 

Of all the effed up shit I’ve seen in shows this is the worst. FFS end this joke of a show and introduce something new 

B&R are so stupid and the characters are so inconsistent. They used to 'love' Meher a lot now they're delighting at the thought of her family being ruined even after she's been proven innocent?

And ugh today's ep...guys, this is ridiculous. My family were swearing her imagination sequence was real and I was just like they are dragging this out for 200 more episodes. 

After it ended my sister said she isnt watching until March 😆

Campfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Colors are much much worse. There was this incident it happened with colors - you will see all shows with the same script that is the main female or male lead are on a cross path and they all pray in front of the temple with a diya in their hand. It literally happened in each show of colors. I think it happened during navratri last year. It was like they wrote one script and then sent it to each and every one of the show creatives.🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

The show was doing so well with the Manav re-entry and all. They should have focused on child custody. I was even ok with the Sarab leaving everything and all and becoming a poor person but the way they suddenly ended the whole storyline it was so bad. Suddenly Manav and Aditi are ok and they left. Kulwant Kaur is forgiven. Why can't makers just continue with the exact story and instead of these gimmicks just work on the main storyline.

I miss the initial days of Choti Sardaarni.

LOL, this happens in every episode of Ishq Mein Marjawan.

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

I agree with you guys, this track is incredibly stupid and illogical. 

Sure, we did wish for seperation track to add some spice to the story but this track is too forced. All the main characters take actions they wouldn't take and Sarab not recognizing Meher when she is hiding her face is so dumb, her voice is clearly the same - some words in English - name is Seerat - food is same - child named Sehar, How can Sarab not recognize that it's her? this is so dumb and they turned Kulwant into crazy women

Campfire thumbnail

So Sarab couldn't recognise that bright blue veil that she had on for days as the one in the picture? Unbelievable.

Also, does Harleen think shes his mum? Who does she think she is to tell him when and who to marry? It was her that brought Meher into the house in the first place and now she's doing this?

Also this new woman doesn't have any shame. She said she's been waiting for him for her whole life...so you were waiting for someone who is married with children? Is she okay mentally?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

So Sarab couldn't recognise that bright blue veil that she had on for days as the one in the picture? Unbelievable.

Also, does Harleen think shes his mum? Who does she think she is to tell him when and who to marry? It was her that brought Meher into the house in the first place and now she's doing this?

Also this new woman doesn't have any shame. She said she's been waiting for him for her whole life...so you were waiting for someone who is married with children? Is she okay mentally?

When sarab couldn't recognize Meher in blue veil from the photos in the iPad/Tablet. It was so frustrating to watch, how could they make  Sarab so stupid? Did they make him lose memory after going to Kashmir. Really stupid track 

Campfire thumbnail

Does Harleen think she's Sarab's mum? Sure, let's just let this child potentially die because it's your engagement...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

When sarab couldn't recognize Meher in blue veil from the photos in the iPad/Tablet. It was so frustrating to watch, how could they make  Sarab so stupid? Did they make him lose memory after going to Kashmir. Really stupid track 

They’ve made Sarab an idiot from the jaggas murder....they killled jagga and all of Sarabs brain cells too 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Campfire

Does Harleen think she's Sarab's mum? Sure, let's just let this child potentially die because it's your engagement...

Harleen is a cold selfish woman... She has such a loser for a husband but she thinks her family is royalty and everyone else is trash..

Campfire thumbnail

FINALLYYYYYYY MEHRAB ARE REUNITED!!

But Sarabjeet will forget her after the accident anyway 😭

I'm glad Param quickly set it straight that Samira is NOT their mother and Karan knows she's irrelevant. Finally this dragged out reunion story is over!