Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Karan's lying habit is going to play a part in the story.

He always lies and makes up stories the day something wrong really happens nobody is gonna believe him just like sher aaya sher aaya story.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I think Karan's lying habit is going to play a part in the story.

He always lies and makes up stories the day something wrong really happens nobody is gonna believe him just like sher aaya sher aaya story.

out of the 3 children there’s actually lots more to Karan to create drama than either seher or param....because param knows meher is his step mom...but they have established a loving trusting relationship...seher will be living with her mom and dad,..so she wouldn’t have any issues...but with Karan there will be lots...he’ll have to find out that he’s not Sarabs son...and he’ll realise why Harleen doesn’t like him...he’ll want to find out about his real father...so these writers will create lots of drama around him...they haven’t even shown param in full yet...lol...they conveniently kept him away in London...as they are dealing with the drama involving the other 2 kids...But once meher and Sarab start living together ...there won’t be much drama about seher as she will be pampered by both Sarab and Harleen,..maybe then Karan will notice the difference in how Harleen treats him and how she treats seher...🤷🏻‍♀️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

out of the 3 children there’s actually lots more to Karan to create drama than either seher or param....because param knows meher is his step mom...but they have established a loving trusting relationship...seher will be living with her mom and dad,..so she wouldn’t have any issues...but with Karan there will be lots...he’ll have to find out that he’s not Sarabs son...and he’ll realise why Harleen doesn’t like him...he’ll want to find out about his real father...so these writers will create lots of drama around him...they haven’t even shown param in full yet...lol...they conveniently kept him away in London...as they are dealing with the drama involving the other 2 kids...But once meher and Sarab start living together ...there won’t be much drama about seher as she will be pampered by both Sarab and Harleen,..maybe then Karan will notice the difference in how Harleen treats him and how she treats seher...🤷🏻‍♀️

Most probably that is when Param would be brought back to create more drama

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Most probably that is when Param would be brought back to create more drama

yes then Karan will notice that seher and param gets lots of love from Harleen but he doesn’t...💁🏻‍♀️

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes then Karan will notice that seher and param gets lots of love from Harleen but he doesn’t...💁🏻‍♀️

I feel bad reading this :(

Also is Sarab blind? How has he not recognised that the woman with him is Meher? I know her face is covered but her VOICE first of all, then her hands, body shape etc. It's so obvious.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

Also is Sarab blind? How has he not recognised that the woman with him is Meher? I know her face is covered but her VOICE first of all, then her hands, body shape etc. It's so obvious.

Its an Indian daily soap and so it can't be that obvious. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

they’ve made Sarab an idiot in this whole track...meher was the woman he loved so much ..he won her over and had accepted her with another man’s baby...he had gone to Serbia to get her out of prison..yet in this track they made him do nothing to find out who was the real killer, he just left meher in prison for 5 years and went overseas ....yes she had asked him...but the strong Sarab we know would have persuaded her otherwise. And they’ve made kulwant a mad woman..yes she was evil when she murdered manav ..but here she is treating Meher like meher is not her child ...it’s like only jagga was her child ..meher wasn’t..so it hurt her to see jagga dead but yet she wants to destroy meher. It doesn’t make sense,,mothers love their children equally..mothers don’t go out to destroy the child they gave birth to..kulwant is ridiculous in this track..it’s really stupid writing ...we could understand why she would murder manav...it was for her own political career,,but also so meher could have a better husband ...that was cold and cruel of her ..but at least there was a motive...but here kulwant hating her own daughter so much and insisting that she killed her own brother even when the law found her not guilty..is insane. All I can say is kulwant maybe gone insane ..as no Mother will behave like this 🤦🏻‍♀️..the writing is so poor in this track..and meher and Sarabs whole separation is so stupid.  Meher was proven innocent yet she didn’t contact Sarab,.she kept seher hidden from him..it’s all sheer stupidity...the strong fighter meher would never behave like this..they’ve actually destroyed meher and Sarab in this track.. the way they made them behave is not how their characters were written Out to be ..there’s no consistency of this behavior with their personality traits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

they’ve made Sarab an idiot in this whole track...meher was the woman he loved so much ..he won her over and had accepted her with another man’s baby...he had gone to Serbia to get her out of prison..yet in this track they made him do nothing to find out who was the real killer, he just left meher in prison for 5 years and went overseas ....yes she had asked him...but the strong Sarab we know would have persuaded her otherwise. And they’ve made kulwant a mad woman..yes she was evil when she murdered manav ..but here she is treating Meher like meher is not her child ...it’s like only jagga was her child ..meher wasn’t..so it hurt her to see jagga dead but yet she wants to destroy meher. It doesn’t make sense,,mothers love their children equally..mothers don’t go out to destroy the child they gave birth to..kulwant is ridiculous in this track..it’s really stupid writing ...we could understand why she would murder manav...it was for her own political career,,but also so meher could have a better husband ...that was cold and cruel of her ..but at least there was a motive...but here kulwant hating her own daughter so much and insisting that she killed her own brother even when the law found her not guilty..is insane. All I can say is kulwant maybe gone insane ..as no Mother will behave like this 🤦🏻‍♀️..the writing is so poor in this track..and meher and Sarabs whole separation is so stupid.  Meher was proven innocent yet she didn’t contact Sarab,.she kept seher hidden from him..it’s all sheer stupidity...the strong fighter meher would never behave like this..they’ve actually destroyed meher and Sarab in this track.. the way they made them behave is not how their characters were written Out to be ..there’s no consistency of this behavior with their personality traits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sometimes it surprises me that these are the same makers. You would feel that they are different people who are writing this track.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Sometimes it surprises me that these are the same makers. You would feel that they are different people who are writing this track.

exactly they build up the characters so nicely ..and then they do something stupid like this ..but you know ..sometimes the channels have their own writers,.and when trps drop ..then the channels interfere with the writing,,,e.g. they insist on separations of the lead characters and leaps etc,..because these sometimes increase trps...Starplus is guilty of this ..and we can find 3 shows on the same channel having similar storylines involving separation of the leads 😂

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

exactly they build up the characters so nicely ..and then they do something stupid like this ..but you know ..sometimes the channels have their own writers,.and when trps drop ..then the channels interfere with the writing,,,e.g. they insist on separations of the lead characters and leaps etc,..because these sometimes increase trps...Starplus is guilty of this ..and we can find 3 shows on the same channel having similar storylines involving separation of the leads 😂

Colors are much much worse. There was this incident it happened with colors - you will see all shows with the same script that is the main female or male lead are on a cross path and they all pray in front of the temple with a diya in their hand. It literally happened in each show of colors. I think it happened during navratri last year. It was like they wrote one script and then sent it to each and every one of the show creatives.🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

The show was doing so well with the Manav re-entry and all. They should have focused on child custody. I was even ok with the Sarab leaving everything and all and becoming a poor person but the way they suddenly ended the whole storyline it was so bad. Suddenly Manav and Aditi are ok and they left. Kulwant Kaur is forgiven. Why can't makers just continue with the exact story and instead of these gimmicks just work on the main storyline.

I miss the initial days of Choti Sardaarni.