Daily discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Campfire

I don't see anything wrong with Sarabjeet crying, anyone would cry in this situation. But yes I'm annoyed by Meher cutting contact completely. They could have worked something out.

Also Harleen is still a total ***** and treating Karan badly. Ugh.

there’s nothing wrong with Sarab crying,.but it’s like that’s all they made him do.. he’s a powerful man...he could have got his own investigators to find out what happened..but they didn’t show him do anything .they just made him sad and cry..Which is not his personality..Sarab is a fighter and a person who gets things done and he gets the truth out...but here they made him helpless 🤷🏻‍♀️..it’s like he just left meher in prison and went overseas for 5 years..💁🏻‍♀️... I mean like what’s that....why wasn’t he visiting her in prison ,..this track is not on par with the personalities of the characters 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

there’s nothing wrong with Sarab crying,.but it’s like that’s all they made him do.. he’s a powerful man...he could have got his own investigators to find out what happened..but they didn’t show him do anything .they just made him sad and cry..Which is not his personality..Sarab is a fighter and a person who gets things done and he gets the truth out...but here they made him helpless 🤷🏻‍♀️..it’s like he just left meher in prison and went overseas for 5 years..💁🏻‍♀️... I mean like what’s that....why wasn’t he visiting her in prison ,..this track is not on par with the personalities of the characters 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry I misunderstood that, you're right. It seems like everything happened in 2 minutes. Harleen was shown to have put more effort, lol. I wonder where they went to. Also I guess she wouldn't have wanted him to visit her so maybe she told him to stay away? 

Also what was with Karan and his I love my India stuff? It's a bit weird for a 5 year old. And he is VERY big for his age.

This track is getting even more ridiculous..just read the WU for today. So Meher was proven innocent and released and the real killer was someone called Tarkash.. so if the real killer was found..what nonsense is it that kulwant still believes that meher killed jaggy and she’s training Yuvi to take revenge.. I mean really how can the writers write this crap. And Sarab who loved meher so deeply just left her in prison and disappeared...now he’s back and he’s found out meher was proven innocent yet Harleen is still telling him to forget meher and marry someone else. This is really a load of nonsense., these writers just wanted a separation track and a child to not see her father etc...so they were desperate for an emotional reunion and drama and wrote this illogical track.. I think it’s the worst track of choti sardhani till date.. it’s completely illogical and inconsistent..Now kulwant and her goons Bittu and Rana will want to attack Sarab..This is total nonsense ..this show has destroyed all family values.. Mother will rather want to believe the worst of her own child ..mother and sons  wanting to take revenge on their own daughter and sister even though she’s proven to be innocent 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

This track is getting even more ridiculous..just read the WU for today. So Meher was proven innocent and released and the real killer was someone called Tarkash.. so if the real killer was found..what nonsense is it that kulwant still believes that meher killed jaggy and she’s training Yuvi to take revenge.. I mean really how can the writers write this crap. And Sarab who loved meher so deeply just left her in prison and disappeared...now he’s back and he’s found out meher was proven innocent yet Harleen is still telling him to forget meher and marry someone else. This is really a load of nonsense., these writers just wanted a separation track and a child to not see her father etc...so they were desperate for an emotional reunion and drama and wrote this illogical track.. I think it’s the worst track of choti sardhani till date.. it’s completely illogical and inconsistent..Now kulwant and her goons Bittu and Rana will want to attack Sarab..This is total nonsense ..this show has destroyed all family values.. Mother will rather want to believe the worst of her own child ..mother and sons  wanting to take revenge on their own daughter and sister even though she’s proven to be innocent 🤦🏻‍♀️

What you said about Kulwant not knowing is so true!! How has she not heard?! No one knows she's been let out?

I'm so upset Robbie  isnt the killer. I thought he killed him so that Meher would go to jail and Sarab would become weak and worm his way back into the house as Meher wouldn't be able to object. But Tarkash? Because Meher slapped him? It makes NO sense.

Originally posted by Campfire

I'm so upset Robbie  isnt the killer. I thought he killed him so that Meher would go to jail and Sarab would become weak and worm his way back into the house as Meher wouldn't be able to object. But Tarkash? Because Meher slapped him? It makes NO sense.

Robbie is useless and lazy but so far he doesn’t have that dark killing side to him.. However this can change any time as the writers are capable of turning good characters into villains to create drama...🤦🏻‍♀️

Havent had time for the past 2 weeks to watch the episodes but BOY OH BOY, am I glad I didn't waste my time on them - going by this discussion thread!!!

I loved the characters of Meher and Sarab so much, and little Param was the one who drew me into the series - but all this recent nonsense, going on for tortuous, endless weeks if not months, is driving out all the fun of watching them.

This jail track is so reminiscent of UDAAN - that nice series with Meera Deosthale c.s.. It had gone on for several years and had a powerful story and lovely characters.
But then the rot set in. To move things up again, the writers put Meera's character also in jail 'for nothing' and there was a 5-year leap too. But the series couldn't be saved any longer thereafter and - after another couple of tortuous weeks of nonsense and rubbish - they finally released the viewers and said good-bye.

DO THE WRITERS AND PRODUCERS WANT THIS FOR CHOTI SARDARNI TOO?

I should be so sad for the actors if this would be the (bitter-tasting) end- route of the series. For they work so hard and give us so much of their best efforts. But if the writers go on like this and the producers nor director can correct this down-hill trend, then one can fear the worst. And perhaps too soon...

The Serbia track was the best till now, and still gives us wonderful memories of great acting and tender scenes. 
But even there the writers left things hanging in the air - for instance, Robbie's murderous (for sure!) intentions and  criminal actions in the background are still left unpunished.
Or they picked up an item from there - Meher and the local police confrontation - and worked it out in such a clumsy, impossibly stupid, and wholly illogical way (court case in Serbia, mixed with Manav's story) that those storylines, too, could not hide the fact that the writers were going astray in leaps and bounds.

DEAR PRODUCERS AND WRITERS: Please wake up from this nightmarish situation and release us from it too - and give us back a storyline with Meher and Sarab in which we can believe and find joy and fun. Especially in these grim times !!

So Sarab is just going to let a random woman into his car without even seeing her face or hearing her voice?

Makes sense.

Karan is being played by a little girl...gaurika sharma. It seems like the story is going to revolve a lot around Karan...so maybe the makers felt a little girl will be cuter and better with the acting...like how Kevina was with Params character 🤷🏻‍♀️