Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

seriously.. which girl on earth would like to marry a toxic, eccentric, self-centered and egoistic man like him..🤔

he really needed to improve himself.. 😅

it was really annoying to hear such meri aadat meri zarurat BS from his mouth.. as if kashish is his property..

and i think writer wanted to convey exactly this.. he didnt get kashish till he made himself worthy of her.. 😁

i know kashish went too far in her revenge.. she was wrong in planning accident and getting him jailed.. and he forgave her for this.. i think writer shouldnt have turned him into some sort of superhero in the end..

well i agree with you. he improved himself a lot. only then they got him married to kashish.

he behaved like a normal human being during whole revenge track. he questioned her quite often about her mysterious acts. but forgiving her for everything in the end was indeed a superhero act 😆

i heard it was actor's wish to turn him into a superhero. makers actually wanted him to do something heinous.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildflower9

well i agree with you. he improved himself a lot. only then they got him married to kashish.

he behaved like a normal human being during whole revenge track. he questioned her quite often about her mysterious acts. but forgiving her for everything in the end was indeed a superhero act 😆

i heard it was actor's wish to turn him into a superhero. makers actually wanted him to do something heinous.

so he forced the writer to turn him into a superhero and then left.. good move.. 😆🤣

that heinous act was just a rumour.. a rapist can not be a hero and a hero can not be a rapist..

but some reaction should have been definitely shown from his side..

Edited by an_am - 2 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

so he forced the writer to turn him into a superhero and then left.. good move.. 😆🤣

that heinous act was just a rumour.. a rapist can not be a hero and a hero can not be a rapist..

but some reaction should have been definitely shown from his side..

all in all he got a really good redemption track and character arc. from a selfish jealous egoistic obsessive person to a selfless mahaan superhero. 😎

an_am thumbnail

all in all he got a really good redemption track and character arc. from a selfish jealous egoistic obsessive person to a selfless mahaan superhero. 😎

true that..

and kashish's character only went downhill from revenge track onward.. she was like *na idher ki na udher ki*..

wildflower9 thumbnail

true that..

and kashish's character only went downhill from revenge track onward.. she was like *na idher ki na udher ki*..

yes. i looked like she decided to settle on sujal only because piyush was not available.

an_am thumbnail

yes. i looked like she decided to settle on sujal only because piyush was not available.

haan chalo woh nahi hai to isi pe guzara kar lete hain 😆

tbh kashish's emotional transition from sujal to piyush was gradual and convincing.. and her transition from piyush to sujal was totally abrupt and unconvincing.. it is just that the writer had to do it for the sake of it..

wildflower9 thumbnail

haan chalo woh nahi hai to isi pe guzara kar lete hain 😆

tbh kashish's emotional transition from sujal to piyush was gradual and convincing.. and her transition from piyush to sujal was totally abrupt and unconvincing.. it is just that the writer had to do it for the sake of it..

she had already poured out all the frustration of her revenge on him. she had taken the burden off her heart. her anger must have vanished after doing all this. so he was a feasible option for her at that point.

an_am thumbnail

she had already poured out all the frustration of her revenge on him. she had taken the burden off her heart. her anger must have vanished after doing all this. so he was a feasible option for her at that point.

lol true.. sara frustration nikaal dene k baad ghussa to khatam hona hi tha.. 😆

anyway suggest me some good love triangle shows.. 🙃

Edited by an_am - 2 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

lol true.. sara frustration nikaal dene k baad ghussa to khatam hona hi tha.. 😆

anyway suggest me some good love triangle shows.. 🙃

you are so much interested in love triangles that you specifically look for them 😆

if you are asking about old shows then KZK and KTH are only love triangles which have some class. i tried watching kasturi, it was horrible. it looked cleap and OTT. just a C-grade copy of KTH.

an_am thumbnail

you are so much interested in love triangles that you specifically look for them 😆

if you are asking about old shows then KZK and KTH are only love triangles which have some class. i tried watching kasturi, it was horrible. it looked cleap and OTT. just a C-grade copy of KTH.

no.. not kasturi.. i would watch KTH again any day over these sasti copies..