Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Neil was so good today. Kudos to him for playing Virat so well. 

I hope they improve virat character instead of going same old way female lead glorification ruin and butcher male lead or Neil bhat quit this show 

As of today whatever he did it was always appreciated and different and virat will be black spot in his career 

T for trp always win over T for talent 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I hope they improve virat character instead of going same old way female lead glorification ruin and butcher male lead or Neil bhat quit this show 

As of today whatever he did it was always appreciated and different and virat will be black spot in his career 

T for trp always win over T for talent 

Give cvs some time. If we go by ITV standards, they would again make virat mahaanta ki murat in no time🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Neil did fantastic job today.

He really made me hate him by going all chauvinist. He was very convincing as classical case of patriarchy😆

Kudos to his acting skills. The man can play downright chauvinist, abusive husband and can still bring those expressions in his eyes which can make you still root for him and feel bad for him.

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Give cvs some time. If we go by ITV standards, they would again make virat mahaanta ki murat in no time🤣

Nako re baba i don't have want mahan character that's why I don't want feel connected to female lead. I want Gadchiroli wala virat ðŸ¤”

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Nako re baba i don't have want mahan character that's why I don't want feel connected to female lead. I want Gadchiroli wala virat ðŸ¤”

Even i dont like mahanta ki murat wale characters. I like grey characters more. I know many people will judge me if i dare say that i am totally liking virat's character even now😆 but as i said i like grey characters more than simple white and black. Not that i support his behavior with sai but come on now...its a fictional show. I like virat, i love neil's portrayal of virat.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This thread needs renaming. We love Neil & appreciate his performance but after today’s episode not a single forumwasi will have a shred of appreciation for MCP oops ACP Virat Chavan!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

This thread needs renaming. We love Neil & appreciate his performance but after today’s episode not a single forumwasi will have a shred of appreciation for MCP oops ACP Virat Chavan!

We r not defending virat today to appreciate kya kare .

Jo galat hai vo galat hai phir vo koi bhi kare

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Even i dont like mahanta ki murat wale characters. I like grey characters more. I know many people will judge me if i dare say that i am totally liking virat's character even now😆 but as i said i like grey characters more than simple white and black. Not that i support his behavior with sai but come on now...its a fictional show. I like virat, i love neil's portrayal of virat.

Yes this is fictional show specially ITV show plus it is on star plus show ðŸ˜†

If they had shown him like this since start and later he was redeemed it would have been acceptable. That's why I want Gadchiroli wala virat he was normal guy neither too sweet nor too harsh ðŸ˜³

You should never fall in love but rise in love 

Whenever male lead fall in love they fall too deep and sadly ITV have no balance love story. Always about glorify female lead and this is common story ðŸ˜› 

Neil is great performer and because of him I was hook to the virat and show till date 

Sairat was also reason but not anymore 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

We r not defending virat today to appreciate kya kare .

Jo galat hai vo galat hai phir vo koi bhi kare

Your signature😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Ya i think we should remove the acp virat chavan from the title. Let it be only neil bhatt appreciation thread😆 to avoid the confusion.

No one here is defending virat's action here but we cant totally hate him in one day. I like his character with all his shades and flaws. It doesn't mean that I support MCPs. But people here are too biased to understand that.

So ita better to change topic name rather than engaging in that old debate.😆 because neil bhatt as an actor has totally nailed virat's role.