Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Seems to be a very bad episode from the tweets I am seeing 😒 every time trps rises a little, this manhoos ph goes back to serve trash 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Ditto. Exactly the same happened in Ghum Ganja where ML and PL were dismissed as friends.

yes but ML was in love with FL .. and everyone knew that .. and also knew PL is panting after ML .. ML had dismissed PL as his brother’s wife … and even labelled her koi bhi aurat .. for 15 years in the relationship he never told her I will love you .. she was always the garbage bag .. where he could vent out why Sai does not care for me …last mein he told her I can never love you ..,so sorry you kept on wasting your life 

ashwini knew this … and was pointing it out .. She also knew virat loves Sai but Sai is being adamant and not accepting it . Sai knew this from the start 

Kaku and Sonali never wanted Sai to control virat … so Kaku  encouraged pakhi to create divide between them .. and then pretend she is unaware about the relationship..

There always was a lot of name calling on pakhi ka action by Sai , Devyani , Ashwini and shivani bua .. Virat himself trolled pakhi for her actions privately 

Sai and virat privately trolled the family .. saying the family thinks I control you and you do everything I wish. 

Over here ML is talking about divorce papers to PL .. Ruhi is asking Armaan will you sign the papers .. they are a team .. during puja they are talking of divorce papers.. Armaan himself is spineless.. comparing him with Virat  is an insult to Vaada Boy 

oh my goodness this was on the Ghum forum I thought this was yeh rishta .. I am not watching Ganja2 .. it is still more bakwas .  And masterji toh virat ke baye ungli ke Nakhoon ke barabar bhi nahi hai 

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

Seems to be a very bad episode from the tweets I am seeing 😒 every time trps rises a little, this manhoos ph goes back to serve trash 

@bold possible. I saw a small clip on YT where hug fest was going on between Ishan and Reeva 🤮 First Ishan was hugging Reeva and then Reeva got emotional and gave a tight jappi to Ishaan. I don’t think I will watch the episode 

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Trp increased. Shooting long long scenes with Reeva in the name of being drunk.

Bhavika must be happy, she must be shooting her parts and leaving for home early.

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today they used the ghum theme song for a reeva ishaan scene, in gen1 post sairat wedding, did they ever use it for a pakhi virat scene? or only sairat scenes?
Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yeh kya ho raha hai bhai, inki trp itni bhi nahi hai ki yeh aise risk lein. Yeh pehli baar hote hue dekha ki hai, ki ML ne openly confess kiya ki he loves the third angle after such a long time of getting married. What do they even want to show? It's very confusing at this point, tbh. 

Anyway, mujhe pehle hi pata tha ki inhonein reeva ka ss bas suddenly kuch time ke liye kamm kiya hai, it's gonna increase by 10x later. 

This ph just loves third anglesmiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This story is logical as it is following the guddi storyline .. the ML will divorce fl .. as the FL has to anyways go away for a few years to clear her IAS studies .. she cannot be an IAS officer sitting as bahu in bhinske niwas .. Ishan will marry Reeva .. but will not be able to forget savi .. it’s something like Pakhi virat marriage .. In guddi it is EMA .. which happens on and off .. but then there’s a leap of few years .. where ishan n Reva are divorced.. as she was not happy with this relationship .. They have a son Z and ML will meet FL after she’s an IAS officer .. which they had shown in the initial promo also she keeps aside her mangalsutra and becomes involved in her work

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Virat aur Pakhi mein sirf Pakhi apne pyaar ya jo bhi tha bhul nahi payi thi. Virat us rishte ko kab se bhul chuka tha jabse usne Samrat se shadi ki. Toh woh ek tarfa pyaar tha. Lekin yaha kuch aur hi tamasha chal raha hai. Upar se jo ghar ki sabse badi sadasya hai wohi is rishte ko badhawa de rahi hai. Hadd hai yaar. 

Acha hoga agar Savi divorce paper sign karke chali jaye. Eeeshaan baba bhi khush, Reeva bhi khush aur Eeeshaan ki ayi mamma bear bhi khush. Aur Savi apna sapna aaram se pura karegi.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Virat aur Pakhi mein sirf Pakhi apne pyaar ya jo bhi tha bhul nahi payi thi. Virat us rishte ko kab se bhul chuka tha jabse usne Samrat se shadi ki. Toh woh ek tarfa pyaar tha. Lekin yaha kuch aur hi tamasha chal raha hai. Upar se jo ghar ki sabse badi sadasya hai wohi is rishte ko badhawa de rahi hai. Hadd hai yaar. 

Acha hoga agar Savi divorce paper sign karke chali jaye. Eeeshaan baba bhi khush, Reeva bhi khush aur Eeeshaan ki ayi mamma bear bhi khush. Aur Savi apna sapna aaram se pura karegi.

I don’t find ishan and Reeva wrong .. because they were getting married Abd Harini out of the blue suggested that Ishan should marry savi. 

Ishan was during his process of getting functions..he still loves Reeva he has not hidden his relationship with Reeva ..

Ishan n savi never shared any marital intimacy…they were living in separate rooms .. Ishan has maintained his friendship with Reeva ..And was encouraging savi to focus on her IAS journey was discouraging her to become a bahu. The family had not accepted her as bahu .. couldn’t she study properly and clear her exams and given him liberty ,knowing he had dumped Reeva at the alter and she’s still out there waiting for him 

Savi is behaving like pakhi after leap .. she was clutching on to a relationship which was just for name .. knowing the man still loves his ex .  Who is very much present and is accepted by the family.. Reeva is not bad here ..

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand your point and I agree with you regarding Ishaan's love for Reeva. But, at times he's shown as if he's clinging on to both the girls. I feel he shouldn't have married her in the first place and simply looked after her and helped her financially to achieve her dream of becoming an IAS officer.