Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Okay just one question, sorry for being logical!πŸ˜† Ek episode ke baad troll krne nai milne waala naπŸ˜†

Why the f**k is Veer getting tortured by a baby's sound?πŸ˜† Kisko cute nai lgta bachhe ki aawaaz, especially apne bacche kiπŸ˜† 

Behen logic ki hi baat karni hai toh yeh bhi pooch lo ke why doesn't he try to find the source of the sound to figure out where it's coming from? If it's in his head, where does he think he can run away to in order to get away from it? And if it's not in his head, why doesn't he go look for it? 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Your wu was 100 times better than the episode or the Jay show today.

And even i joined live watching for God knows why.

I agree..for a moment in the basement.. I thought maybe his memories are coming back..but mukta will never..chudail loves to torture us.And we keep falling for it.

This episode is the solid proof that blatant favoritism to mohit and his character by ek and mukta KILLED this show which had so much potential. Today's whole episode was a JAY SHOW..and every scene a slap on our faces.

I wish we could file a lawsuit against mukta and the writers for mental harassment.. thats what they are doing.

This much poisonous hatred for the characters they created..its ..I don't have words.

Even the n4 couple got a better deal..their lead upto the finale was written 10 times better than this and they got a happy ending too.

I hope karma gives it back to mohit and mukta and everyone who hurt us and ruined Vani and og veeranshu singhania like this.

Aww thank you πŸ™ƒ I tried to be as honest as possible πŸ™ƒ wasn’t hard πŸ™ƒ

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

I really want to ask mukta and EKTA how can they destroy such a great show and characters just like that. 1 more episode still veer is not back. And I m sure next episode also they l go for all stupid fight and all. 

They wasted sharbi talent so badly. I m so so frustrated with mukta if I meet her I l kill her. Don't mind if I feel so rude.😭😭

They destroyed it just like that πŸ™ƒ because they don’t care πŸ€” they just care about their rang show on colourless 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Bas ek aur episode bacha hai iss zalalat bhare season ka.Uske baad pran leti hu ki detoxify karungi khud ko, kuch aur dekh ke. Bas ek aur.

I have called the next couple together as PRAN based on their names #pranayeparstorykabhinaaye

Humes22 thumbnail

Okay just one question, sorry for being logical!πŸ˜† Ek episode ke baad troll krne nai milne waala naπŸ˜†

Why the f**k is Veer getting tortured by a baby's sound?πŸ˜† Kisko cute nai lgta bachhe ki aawaaz, especially apne bacche kiπŸ˜† 

Dude if you hear that noise your ears would bleed. He represented how we all felt. It was constant eurgh. 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

Nice written updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣 Are you sure you liked it πŸ€£

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fir kabhi na waapis ITV dekhne ka prann bhi le hi lo behenπŸ˜†

Aise pran kyun lu. Achcha content mere sneh se kyun vanchit rahe🀣. Bas Ekta aur Mukta chhaap phuss agarbatti jaise shows se dur rahungi.πŸ€ͺ

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Humes22

I have called the next couple together as PRAN based on their names #pranayeparstorykabhinaaye

Kuch bhi Hums πŸ€£πŸ€£

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Kuch bhi Hums πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣 After watching the episode this is the result πŸ€£

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

🀣 Are you sure you liked it πŸ€£

yes πŸ€£πŸ€£