31/01 Written update

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey everyone-this is for those that cares or wants to know what happens. I am literally dipping in and out. So it won't be detailed but it will have a lot of my bakwaas 😊

Episode starts with Jai helping Bani- Bani crying. I am sick of seeing her cry where is that Firebrand you guys started with- oh wait you wanted a doormat FL.

Scene shifts to Cheelu he wakes up and holds his head and remembers every moment post memory loss with Bani and Rani. He remembers how he reached where he is. He calls her makkar and says he needs to find out the truth. For a second stupid stupid me thought he was getting his memories back- but Mukta and co has the art to drop me from the sky to the floor in a less millisecond. 

Nw back to Jai and Bani who wants to take her to some baba and basically trap her. Her baby starts crying (all this season characters have butchered to glorify the other. Be it Vani for Jai. Or now this whole show for their undead show- they have to show this baby as powerful ) suggesting to her that she's going the wrong way. Then she turns and the baby laughs and Bani says this is the right way and goes in that direction. Jai shouting Bani as per usual and she goes. 

Somehow Bani called Taapish and he reaches there- Jai reaches there- and is trying to tell them to leave. Bani tells him to shut up. Bani checks with her baby (wah wah wah) who laughs. Bani puts Jai in his place.  Bani then asks her baby to show her where he is. Due to rubbish editing I cannot tell if Bani is seeing this or not. But on the other side Cheelu is trying to break through the basement he's trapped in. (wah makers you sure you  want to show him as strong- I mean surely you can get someone to save him and carry him in their arms).

The trio enter the room and Bani can hear V trying to break through- and J is confused how she can hear something. Good lord this is boring- they are all staring at the floor and I am staring at them.  Now Bani stomps her foot on the ground and she realises Veer is underneath and debris falls. Bani then comes into her snake form- V into his cheel form. Bani slams the floor and breaks it. There Veer falls because of the debris. Veer is determined to leave and becomes a partial cheel (so only wings and breaks through). There Jai is lamenting his fate and saying he can't lose again (someone tell him us and Vani are the biggest losers this season).

B gets happy to see V and tries to hug him and he shoves her. Taapish shouts at her and says she does black magic - two forms in one go. Bani tells him that she is rani but she wasn't the one who trapped him. 🤔🤔 what a penultimate episode- others get romance we get SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP  even better V tells her he is disgusted by her  so much romance kahin main mar na jaooooooooo  Bani sends Taapish with him- V and T are about to leave.  V comes back and looks at B and says I don't know why I should hate you- but I keep getting pulled towards you. It doesn't matter if you are Bani or Rani and I get pulled towards you. I can't even fight this and then he shakes his head and wipes her tears. WHIPLASH ANYONE?!?!?!?!?  Veer was like I will fight this attraction and walks away. He hears a baby cry and asks T if heard something. T says no- V says must be black magic. 

Precap scene where Bani says she's all alone and hugs Jai 🤢 Jai is like I am there for you 🤢 Jai takes her to a house and says there is only one bedroom 🤢 thank god Bani stays in the room alone. I mean if I didn't see precap yesterday I would have stopped watching at this point. Basically J's plan is he is waiting for a particular night that will give him all the powers. 

M&T are with V and he is hearing a baby- and Veer is like can you hear this the are like we can't. Veer tries to do work (have't done this in 50 episodes but yeah lets do it). Veer is like true I can't stop hearing this voice and he tells M&T its a child's voice. He goes towards the window where he can hear the voice. Veer says this is Bani doing black magic to possess me. He says he's restless I don't want to do I will turn mad.  Veer tells them to leave but the child continues to cry. OMG NGL its annoying me tooo. LOL a child 's crying has bought V's to his knees. 

Taapish tells Ballu what is happening- Shukla (look who it is!) says V isn't the same. Ballu is like how can he be ok without Bani. Ponky says to D on the side should we tell Ballu the truth and Daksh shuts him up (pointless scene).

V trying to sleep and can hear the baby so he puts headphones on but still hear the baby LOL and the night passes like that. SM did really good acting. But I am like WTH is even this scene.

Next morning Bani trying to leave and Jai isn't letting her go- another pointless scene where Jai is talking bout how she should forget about Veer blah blah and how her enemy is cleverer than her. Basically glorifying himself (like that hadn't been done enough in this show).  Bani has realised that the enemy is Jai - so clever!!!

Ballu goes to V's room and has trashed his room and  V tell hims about the sound he can hear. He said that he needs to go away from here and has packed a bag and runs away. Btw all their outfits are  from today's BTS . 

Bani is walking to J and is like I need to escape from J but have to do it without him knowing because I need to protect Veer. The show V driving on the other side LOOOOOLLL THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO HIDE THE GREEN SCENE KILL ME NOW 🤣 top tip to the team for the new show- please make sure you bother with your VFX and editing - might help. JUST MIGHT.

Bani pretends to stumble and tells J to go get a spray and runs away. Jai goes to get the spray and Bani isn't there and he is like did she trick me. Nobody can trick you mate- you are the biggest trick on us. Bani hiding from Jai- ermm remember you are AN and are powerful than him. Jai is running after her. Veer driving and can hear the baby. 

Bani hiding in her human form (mate why don't you slither away - oh wait cos Mukta doesn't want you to sorry we need to seep Jai's scenes going). Bani is out of breath and sees J walk away but WAIT HE WAS JUST TRICKING HER HAHAHAHAHA. He found her in this game of hide and seek- well done you get a chocolate 

B and J confrontation- Bani keeps pushing him lol learnt something from her husband 👏 Jai talks about how he will become the most powerful entity ever. Bani tries to give him a pravachan and Jai was like stop- and learn something from me. You are now just a cheel's wife. I mean he is right isn't he 🤔 Bani says V let you live in his house and this is what you did. Jai says the person who kills survives - he has a point.  Bani slaps him (I mean I can't even find the excitement within me in relation to this slap).

Bani talking about how J has betrayed since Satyug *yawns* yet they still make her trust him. Bani starts beating him up and Jai changes his roop and becomes AN but with half a burnt face.  He pushes Bani *yawns* they both push each  other. And she disappears. 

Veer driving hearing baby crying and says its down to the stalker 🤔 He's like I am VS I won't let this  voice win. Bani running on the road and obviously collides with V's car.  V shouts at her and asks her what does she want- he asks who are you- you are making me mad. you know what they did they played Aakewarishis BGM (the audacity! Leave this BGM alone) He tells her to get lost/dafa ho/I don't care. He tells her to get lost other he will run over her. Then Bani disappears. Veer is like I am imaging her- I am going mad.  No cheelu baby we are mad- totally mad watching this bakwaas, don't worry you are representing the audience right now. We are trying to run away but you two are keeping us here. 

Jai on the road screaming AN bahar nikal and taunting her- (main AN AN chilaongaaaaa kurta phadkeee oh wait he's already topless.) Bani then appears and says she's not scared of him. He throws a fireball at her. She falls down. 

Veer driving and hearing the baby cry (I really hope SM only shot this scene once instead of again again) and plays the radio Bulleya plays. 

Jai attacking Bani and she trips him over her foot. She has taken  tree trunk and is doing uthak pathak with this and is beating Jai with it in the middle of the road. He's getting a free massage hope all his back kinks comes out. She puts the branch on him- he then use his tail to throw it at her. Episodes ends with them face to face.

PRECAP: STFU ITS THE SAME STUPID PROMO NOBODY CARES.

Ermm I have tried to be subtle in my thoughts don't know if it came across like that 🤣 watch at your own risk. I watched it completely detached and that helped and just laughed at everything. It was good therapy to get over the destruction they have caused to this show. If you want a laugh and think kya se kya ho gaya then watch it. Otherwise you aren't missing anything nothing worth watching even that two second Vani scene wasn't worth it. IF you are a Jai fan then watch it obviously  This is the penultimate episode of a loophole season. Oh also the best part is every ad break- the first ad is their new show and the last ad is their new show. The couldn't even give a precap- disgusting. Clearly shows that everything was told to the cast and crew last minute. Eurgh.

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise himmat ki daat deni padegi huma👏...aaj ke eps main toh vani scenes ki ummeed bhi nhi thi fir bhi dekh rhi ho...waah!!🤣

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Huma tumhari himmat ko salaam 👏 ab toh mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai ke veer ki memory last episode mein hi waapis ayegi 😭

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hats off to you dear! You are the most ardent viewer ever👏How could you even bare with this crap anymore🤢

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wtf is actually happening in the show 

I know the whole concept of the show is fantasy and is illogical but ab kuch zyaada hi ho raha hai.

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmad

Vaise himmat ki daat deni padegi huma👏...aaj ke eps main toh vani scenes ki ummeed bhi nhi thi fir bhi dekh rhi ho...waah!!🤣

I think the sadist within me wants to see how low these people can stoop- and they are doing well. 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumbalkhattak

Huma tumhari himmat ko salaam 👏 ab toh mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai ke veer ki memory last episode mein hi waapis ayegi 😭

I mean atm I doubt it is ever coming back  🤣

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Hats off to you dear! You are the most ardent viewer ever👏How could you even bare with this crap anymore🤢

I mean my commentary suggests how I am bearing with it. I just need to know the end now. Been there from the start- and want to see what levels they will go to to glorify their new show. 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumbalkhattak

Wtf is actually happening in the show 

I know the whole concept of the show is fantasy and is illogical but ab kuch zyaada hi ho raha hai.

Nothing- they are are just in the process of destroying this to glorify their new story. 

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Humes22

I think the sadist within me wants to see how low these people can stoop- and they are doing well. 

No no no no, you've got it all wrong huma baby..

They are the sadists and you're the masochist!!!🤣🤣