~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#1 ~ Tapish Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Krish58

My words.....amrit and uday  both get that emotional strength from vashma....And yeh baat toh sahi hai..vashma knows more about uday and his feelings then anyone else..like wise uday too knows  about vashma. They are each others support system

You know what, I wasn't expecting Uday to remember her dreams and counter attack her with that 😲 I thought it's one sided but was shocked to see that particular side of Uday ❤️ Aag dono taraf barabar hai 🔥 😆

My words.....amrit and uday  both get that emotional strength from vashma....And yeh baat toh sahi hai..vashma knows more about uday and his feelings then anyone else..like wise uday too knows  about vashma. They are each others support system

Loved how with the broken hockey scene, she was the only one to wait back and see his actual reaction. He had stayed strong till the fam had left the room, then was trying to collect his broken stick, but she joked about it and told him it was not the end for him 😳

Yes and they both too jab vashma ko  sabse zyada hausla and support ki jaroorat hogi ..they will be her pillar.

In a few months, she will definitely need him, if she wants to still continue her Kathak with the situation going on ❤️

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Since their childhood connection and friendship is so strong, he is willing to even blindly follow her 🤗 Yes, hockey will be his tribute to Vashma, whether they are together or not, it will remind him of his undying love for her. Everytime he wins a match, he will kiss his pendant (which will have a picture of her inside), which he will keep in his locket next to the Om, signifying both matter to him equally ❤️

Pendant? Any spoiler or prediction? 

Whatever it sounds soooo romantic ❤️

Yes he is possessive about vashma bas jhalak nahi raha hai..abhi tak dono mein..agreed with you i would love to see that jealously wala track then hum being bhudhu and mogar ke instigate karne pe radha ko bura bhala kehna .infact I want vashma and amrit to make understand uday that radha is innocent .. and mend bonds with radha..

he is thoda sa bhudhu. Type. .he gets instigated jab koi kuch bol jaaye ..just like brij jo agar koi kisi chizz bolse toh bahut jaldi instigate hojaate hai. 

Yes the family was worried about Radha's bg . And  her profession.

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Loved how with the broken hockey scene, she was the only one to wait back and see his actual reaction. He had stayed strong till the fam had left the room, then was trying to collect his broken stick, but she joked about it and told him it was not the end for him 😳

That scene was sooooo beautiful 💔 His pain was visible in her eyes.... 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Pendant? Any spoiler or prediction? 

Whatever it sounds soooo romantic ❤️

Prediction ho ya spoiler ho Mujeh padke bahut acha laga infact for vashma it will apply too woh apne paas bhi ek pendent rakh sakti hai..with udaya photo ... I know it will be some how impossible for her..but she can dedicate her every jeet to him..and his photo will remind her of always about their love and strength

Yes he is possessive about vashma bas jhalak nahi raha hai..abhi tak dono mein..agreed with you i would love to see that jealously wala track then hum being bhudhu and mogar ke instigate karne pe radha ko bura bhala kehna .infact I want vashma and amrit to make understand uday that radha is innocent .. and mend bonds with radha..

he is thoda sa bhudhu. Type. .he gets instigated jab koi kuch bol jaaye ..just like brij jo agar koi kisi chizz bolse toh bahut jaldi instigate hojaate hai. 

Yes the family was worried about Radha's bg . And  her profession.

Beta tho Brij ka hai na 😆 I think Rab Rab aunty will get busy with Kiranbala and AmDheer for few episodes 🤣

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

I guess upbringing plays a huge huge role here as Baig Sahab is not as strict as Lala Ji 😳 Zahida too seems more friendly than Amrit's mom (Don't know her name) 

Brij has always treated his son like an outsider even though Uday loves him to bits, Tauji and Taiji try to treat all four: Bhanu, Uday, Kiranbala and Amrit the same, but have a strict view when it comes to parenting, bua toh is trying to make her daughter just as selfish as her for revenge and while Vashma has her parent's love and care but she also has a brother Abrar who is not that supportive, but maybe since he aint home much, that might have played a factor. 

Prediction ho ya spoiler ho Mujeh padke bahut acha laga infact for vashma it will apply too woh apne paas bhi ek pendent rakh sakti hai..with udaya photo ... I know it will be some how impossible for her..but she can dedicate her every jeet to him..and his photo will remind her of always about their love and strength

Arreh aise sapne mat dikhaaao  Hum behek jayenge Vashmay k kheyaloo mein 😆