Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

First comment ever. Just started reading the story. Started directly with this part ( I hate suspense😛) I like how you deal with the emotions , the uncertainty of the characters feel very real. Just one comment, I find the dialogues difficult to read since they are compressed together. Can't the conversations be spaced separately? Overall,  spacing and paragraphing for the display can be improved in my humble opinion. Hope you don't mind me saying this.😊

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting storyline . I will be honest , I wasn’t excited in the beginning due to the engagement angle between Sai and Samrat but I have started liking it now . I like the bond between ACP and Kamal Joshi . I am happy Samrat realized his true love is Pakhi and seeing Sai’s reaction it looks like even she wasn’t in love with him . Both were impulsive and immature . I liked the fact that Virat did not chase Sai when she said no , a sign of a true gentleman. I was never a fan of guy stalking a girl after her refusal .I did not find it odd when Virat agreed for marriage , it’s so realistic . I believe in “ if you love someone, let them free . If they come back they are yours” . 

Virat’s portrayal is realistic so far , he hardly knows Sai to be pining over her . He is trying to move on from one sided relationship which is good but I hope he doesn’t end up like Sai and Samrat . I have a feeling Sai will end up watching Virat with a girl in an arranged marriage setup and her true emotions for him will come out and she will be afraid of losing someone she likes . 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Machiavelique

First comment ever. Just started reading the story. Started directly with this part ( I hate suspense😛) I like how you deal with the emotions , the uncertainty of the characters feel very real. Just one comment, I find the dialogues difficult to read since they are compressed together. Can't the conversations be spaced separately? Overall,  spacing and paragraphing for the display can be improved in my humble opinion. Hope you don't mind me saying this.😊

Not at all. I will mind if you comment only once and then never comment at all 😏🤨🤪

Ok I will be honest, becos I do an update everyday - I actually don’t get time to format, spellcheck or even proof read. I will try but I honestly can’t promise formatting, it’s just tougher with a job and a daily update. The little time I get extra I try and reply to comments 🙂

But yes, I will try my best. You keep your end by regularly commenting. Off to bed now! GN 

raji02 thumbnail

loved it!!!!but yaar yeh virat, sai said no and he even agreed for marriage as well. seems like pakhi’s character in the show. theek hai she said no, don’t go behind her but atleast take sometime for yourself to come out of the feelings right? ab kya hoga indono ke beech? his family  will look for girls for him. anyways eager to see what you will do next with them.❤️❤️❤️

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Wat is rong with virat??

Serial ki Pakhi se Mila kya??? Stupid... Plain stupid

Was he expecting her to jump to him with open arms? Were they chuddy buddy that both need not communicate anything an simply be togather???

Impatience ki bhi Huddd hai .... arre Bhai uska abhi abhi break up hua hai.... Thoda Ruk toh jao.... 

An khud KO kya jaldi hai?? Shaadi karte hi... Koi bhi chalegi.... Koi ped/tree dedo to get married .... Hasty thoughtless choices to make...

Ab phone no delete Karne ki kya zharut thi?? If nthin else then camp mein toh kaam ho Sakta tha....

Yeh ACP college Romeo type kyu ban gayaa??? Like seriously😁😁😁

Sai is also another case..... But Woh dukh mein hai so maaf Kia usko..... 😂😂

Waiting for these two to get lil sensible and actually I am waiting for some action with goons An all an action ke baad romance...

I am sure sai will be of great help to ACP as she must have understanding for their actions an plans, being daughter of police herself

Just a thought, Kamal has retired toh ideally he should not have past files na? It must be confidential info and should be left in the office itself?? Or was that creative liberty?? But it is ok either way 😊😊

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

This is a good point, but that’s the thing, she is smart, she knows that he is interested - but she isn’t someone who will relent just because she doesn’t want to hurt him. Sai is a woman who stands for what is right, just because a guy shows interest in her, doesn’t mean it’s an automatic yes. 

Unless of course you meant, “understand” as in she should have understood that Virat is no roadside Romeo that is just flirting with her?! And that he deserves a chance? But Shilpa who knows her well tells her, it’s not Virat who deserves a chance, it’s she herself. And I guess that is what it is, she needs to believe in herself, it’s like her dad said, apne aap ko jan lo!

does my explanation make sense? 🤷🏽‍♀️

All to the point 🤗

One need to be be at peace with self and also love self before looking for partners.... When u are self aware, lot of things get easy ....

With understand, I ment Virat won't follow her in bus an all... He might have work as well... As she also observed him going through files and stuff....

I doubt if I was able to put across my thoughts.... But let it slide... I am at peace with the story An progress of everyone... An even your reply...😁😁

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it emotions of virat and sai you written it beautifully 😍. 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😥😥😥😥 virat ne shadi ke liye Haa bol diya , kisi se share bhi nhi kr pa rhe dono   , ab kya hoga , cont soon❤

priasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Udaasi bhari update 😔

Sai misses samrat......I thought there was no love between them 

I really appreciate your way of unfolding the story step by step and providing much needed time for love to develop between the leads👍🏼

Also ninad in your story is so understanding and sensible. 

Thank u for the update ❤️ u r such a dedicated writer ..... 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it 

so virat decided to move on 

now iam really curious to know how their love story will begin

waiting for ur next update