Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

wow!!!!sairat are heart always. i have a doubt though. do they know each other before. such comfort level, hand holding, grins and wink all in the first meet?❤️❤️❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update. 

The originality of this story is what is so beautiful giving an urge to read further.  

Samrat is not happy about Sai going to the medical camp and also that she didn't consult him first.. He just took it for granted that she would follow him.. 

Sai is a little confused by his attitude and cool behaviour but she cleared her head with thoughts about what had attracted her to him. 

She received a warm welcome at the Chavans home.. 

Samrat is so into himself. He forgot that Sai is in his home for the first time and he needs to make her comfortable. He didn't even tell his mother about Sai's diet. 

Ashwini felt bad but Sai is a sweetheart who understood and acted accordingly. 

Sai and Virat's first meeting, their interactions at the backyard, at the breakfast table and the bedroom were really good. Loved the breakfast table and medals scenes very much. 

So Ashwini has invited Pakhi. Samrat is least bothered about it but Virat seems to not be comfortable about it. 

Why has Ashwini done that.. Is she hoping something else to happen...? 🤔🤔

All through the chapter was fun to read and an element of intrigue. 

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely simply lovely.

Samrat's chill attitude which attracted Sai toh him is not what Sai really wants. I also think like Shilpa 😃

Virat and Sai are like mirror images - horlicks,poha,topper.So much in common. Loved their camaraderie which felt so natural. I feel thats how their relationship will build it will all be so natural(meant to be) 😉

Loving your story. I believe in next chapter you will be introducing Pakhi.

I like Virat of this story.He is funny,sensible and sensitive about other people's emotions.

Will be eagerly waiting for all the next updates 🥳

Edited by Romance_addict - 3 years ago
Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

thank you for getting it. Oh I hate Kaku and gang..I kept thinking if I should introduce them in some other way, but they just made the story too crowded and not worth it. I think in 2021, to write such regressive characters is quite stupid, also I would not know how to write such people, i am not conditioned that way at all.  Thanks so much for getting it 

You are just in time for part 3, lmk what you think 💕💕

What you said about Kaku and gang is so true. Mentioning them itself leaves a sour taste in your mouth. 

Coming to chapter 3 :

Sai Sai.She is adorable and wants to learn about each and every member of Samrat's family.Her longing for having a big loving family. ❤️

Our favourite Shivam joined this story and has same light hearted side to his self.

I really like the fact that your story also shows that Virat and Sai have friends apart from family members.These people are jolly,funny and lovable and they some or the other way always help in bringing these two closer. 

You have sketched a very realistic Virat.That's how most of us are these days.We love our families dearly but somewhere want to draw line to keep the love and our sanity intact.

Never thought I would love Virat more than Samrat in any story. ❤️ 😉

Really loving the story. The minute details you have been adding to the story is getting us more and connected with the story and character's. ⭐️😘

Apologies for late reply on this chapter. 🙏🙈

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res

I am gonna fursat se read this and then comment on this😛

Edited: I couldn't contain the excitement of SaiRat's first meet and hence read it😉

SaiRat are as usual ❤️...their instant connection, the way they freely joke,roam and do things around each other is what makes them soulmates❤️😳

P.S.: I have a question which I can't seem to figure out since beginning😛...who is Ashwini Tai?? Is she Virat's mom?? or there is someone else named Ashwini too?? 

Edited by Blackwind - 3 years ago
Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG....so many connections and similarities already between Sai and Virat...😍😍😍😍 and the way they so easily connected with each other......I would say kismet connection 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤. And it will be really interesting to know how Pakhi will add up to this mix.

Great chapter dear author. I loved it sooooo much that I have already read it thrice 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter 🤩🤩🤩🤩

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much 😊 to everyone who commented, people who pressed like - would be nice to read a comment too.
Will be reading the comments in detail tomorrow morning 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I loved their first meeting. So much connection starting from the poha to their instant inside jokes. 

Can’t wait for Pakhi to get added to the mix . I hope she doesn’t like Virat instead of samrat and this gets more complicated 😅

@ bold - OHNO I really hope not! 😀

Thanks for your comment. 
yes, there is a connection between Virat and Sai. There are no romantic motivations attached (yet!) 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

Loved it sai and virat's scenes are beautiful 😍. 

Thanks for that, is there anything specific that you liked? 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful update 

Loved it dear 

SaiRat were awesome

Waiseh looks like Samrat mom is planning something 

Waiseh why virat don't like pakhi here 

Do continue soon

Thank you so so much for your comment.

@bold - both of your observations are actually connected, btw so happy that you made this observation. Virat from the beginning is suspecting that his mother will try something because she wants Pakhi as her dil, Virat is worried that Pakhi’s presence may create some drama, which he hates. He rather prefers staying away from all of it. That is why he lives apart, but loves his family all the same. 

Hope that explanation helped. 🥰🥰