Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

These are great 

Personally I'd love to see them in some uber romantic, modern, urban series. OTT or ITV (the Sony suggestion is good - their content is the lesser of evils on ITV at the moment), I don't mind, but I want their chemistry utilised in the right way, with the intensity and boldness that they are capable of and excel at ❤️ something with a little angst and a lot of love. 

Unless and until they fix the TRP system, ITV will never improve. Every time something new is tried, it fails, because the system is rigged against it. So maybe OTT is best, but damn, a long-running (but still relatively 'finite') series on ITV that is well-written and paced should not be beyond the realm of the possible 🤔

Or maybe a book adaptation! I can so many books whose stories, sharbhi would look fire!❤️

Million possibilities yrr! But, waapis kabhi dikhne ke chances hi almost nil hai! That's heartbreaking! I feel, N5 is an incomplete love story which is never going to get a perfect ending💔

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Or maybe a book adaptation! I can so many books whose stories, sharbhi would look fire!❤️

Million possibilities yrr! But, waapis kabhi dikhne ke chances hi almost nil hai! That's heartbreaking! I feel, N5 is an incomplete love story which is never going to get a perfect ending💔

@bold - this is the most heartbreaking thing of all. Kyunki agar SharBhi dobara mil bhi gaye (*I hope I hope I hope*), phir bhi Vani dobara nahi milenge 😭 the beautiful love story we saw so much potential in will always remain incomplete 💔

Chances toh kam hai but my only solace is that both know we want to see them together again, and SM has even acknowledged it publicly. So it's not like they would be averse to it if it happened. Agar waqt aur mauke ne saath diya, toh I'm sure they will try to do something together again  

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

@bold - this is the most heartbreaking thing of all. Kyunki agar SharBhi dobara mil bhi gaye (*I hope I hope I hope*), phir bhi Vani dobara nahi milenge 😭 the beautiful love story we saw so much potential in will always remain incomplete 💔

Chances toh kam hai but my only solace is that both know we want to see them together again, and SM has even acknowledged it publicly. So it's not like they would be averse to it if it happened. Agar waqt aur mauke ne saath diya, toh I'm sure they will try to do something together again  

Tumhaare muhh mei mere saari favorite sweets

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wrong thread 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago