Fun Post | VAni’s Future Projects

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, suppose Sharad Surbhi were recasted as Veer and Bani. What kind of show would suit them after Naagin 5? 

Posting some options as below in the form of siggies that I was experimenting with. Please feel free to think up more! 

1) Historical 

2) Bold content - Perhaps OTT platforms 

Love the pictures! For me it has to be shades of red on an OTT platform  the romance there 🔥

Thanks so much. Just picked this up recently. Thought will experiment on this couple before we don’t see them onscreen anymore.

Yes, even I want to see them both on OTT  Their chemistry has so much potential to scorch the screens 🔥 TRP aunties ko pasand nahi aayega but humko toh chahiye 😆 

Originally posted by Humes22

Love the pictures! For me it has to be shades of red on an OTT platform  the romance there 🔥

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Thanks so much. Just picked this up recently. Thought will experiment on this couple before we don’t see them onscreen anymore.

Yes, even I want to see them both on OTT  Their chemistry has so much potential to scorch the screens 🔥 TRP aunties ko pasand nahi aayega but humko toh chahiye 😆 

Omg I couldn’t tell you just started this - they are really good! Also do you know a quick way of posting gifs from your mobile onto the site? I’ve been trying and failing. 

The TRP aunties prefer 💦 to 🔥 so they’re getting it now 😔 make me so sad. But an OTT platform with a unique storyline and no TRP gimmicks needed would be perfect for me. We could have seasons of them 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Oh really? Wow, thanks so much!! ❤️ Your compliment made my day! My husband has been teaching me and he is a bit of a perfectionist 😆 So jaldi basics samajh aa gaye. 

I wish I could help you. I am very green at photo editing itself. GIFs duur ki baat hai 🙈 

I think most of the interesting shows should shift to OTT. TRP ka sada hua pressure is too much for good shows and they end up doing ridiculous stuff to the original storyline 🤦🏻‍♀️ I truly believe storytellers should be allowed to show the content they want to show. Channel faltu mein pressure dal ke TRP aunties ki sunn ke acchi khaasi story bigad deta hai

Omg I couldn’t tell you just started this - they are really good! Also do you know a quick way of posting gifs from your mobile onto the site? I’ve been trying and failing. 

The TRP aunties prefer 💦 to 🔥 so they’re getting it now 😔 make me so sad. But an OTT platform with a unique storyline and no TRP gimmicks needed would be perfect for me. We could have seasons of them 

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Oh really? Wow, thanks so much!! ❤️ Your compliment made my day! My husband has been teaching me and he is a bit of a perfectionist 😆 So jaldi basics samajh aa gaye. 

I wish I could help you. I am very green at photo editing itself. GIFs duur ki baat hai 🙈 

I think most of the interesting shows should shift to OTT. TRP ka sada hua pressure is too much for good shows and they end up doing ridiculous stuff to the original storyline 🤦🏻‍♀️ I truly believe storytellers should be allowed to show the content they want to show. Channel faltu mein pressure dal ke TRP aunties ki sunn ke acchi khaasi story bigad deta hai

Well you smashed it! I also love the names you choose especially kainaat 

I wish instead of this spin off they had moved N5 to an online platform it was in the top 5 consistently. Also don’t get me started on this rubbish TRP BUSINESS 😡  Makes no sense it’s down to luck which houses have the TRP meter. Ridiculous if you ask me. The TRP aunties and social media ruined this show. Along with the creatives with their nonsensical writing. 

I would love them to explore something dark on OTT. Something realistic and edgy! Something more rooted you know! Two comman people with an extraordinary story!

TV is unrealistic! Sharbhi has a potential to carry a very dark OTT story! I always envisioned them being extremely intense! Not just romantically but in a very real, common household setup!

The last web series I had watched was ASUR starring barun sobti and arshad warsi❤️ Quite Underrated, but my god! I was floored!❤️ The story was out of the world brilliant! Especially the climax! Those who haven't watched, please do!❤️Its unmissable!❤️

Barun has also rised from a mainstream daily soap actor to a very critics choice type of content! 

I want to see Sharbhi doing to the same maybe! TV pe nai dekhna ab muzhe unhe🤔 Kuch bhi krlo, TV bakwass hi content deta hai mostly! Extremely rare cases, it's good! Waise, rare cases mei, maybe in a sony TV show!😆 Sony ke shows ka kuch toh content rheta hai at least😆

I would to see them in ott platform. No pressure of trp plus we can enjoy their bold scenes

I love the idea of Sharbhi being in a bold OTT project. They would do so well and without the added pressure of TRPs that ruin perfectly good storylines. It's my dream to see them in that kind of project now. 

Thank you, darling 🤗 Kainaat is my most favourite Urdu word. SRK ki fan hoon 😆

I think a show like Naagin didn’t have zyada scope in terms of story. There was too much conflict between revenge dikhao and romance dikhao. OTT would do these guys justice if someone dares to cast them again. Very few jodis are recasted :( I can’t think of any off the top of my head

Well you smashed it! I also love the names you choose especially kainaat 

I wish instead of this spin off they had moved N5 to an online platform it was in the top 5 consistently. Also don’t get me started on this rubbish TRP BUSINESS 😡  Makes no sense it’s down to luck which houses have the TRP meter. Ridiculous if you ask me. The TRP aunties and social media ruined this show. Along with the creatives with their nonsensical writing.