Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Barun has been killing it. I always felt he was too good for the saas bahu type crap in IPK. He was handsome and well spoken, which made it seem even more ridiculous. I am glad he is getting edgy scripts but I also miss seeing him in a romantic role. His OTT show with Surbhi Jyoti was great for initial episodes but fir kachra ban gayi.

I too want to see them doing a dark and bold show with a strong storyline. A place where their chemistry just flourishes instead of being subdued for ITV aunties

Originally posted by: J2lover

I would love them to explore something dark on OTT. Something realistic and edgy! Something more rooted you know! Two comman people with an extraordinary story!

TV is unrealistic! Sharbhi has a potential to carry a very dark OTT story! I always envisioned them being extremely intense! Not just romantically but in a very real, common household setup!

The last web series I had watched was ASUR starring barun sobti and arshad warsi❤️ Quite Underrated, but my god! I was floored!❤️ The story was out of the world brilliant! Especially the climax! Those who haven't watched, please do!❤️Its unmissable!❤️

Barun has also rised from a mainstream daily soap actor to a very critics choice type of content! 

I want to see Sharbhi doing to the same maybe! TV pe nai dekhna ab muzhe unhe🤔 Kuch bhi krlo, TV bakwass hi content deta hai mostly! Extremely rare cases, it's good! Waise, rare cases mei, maybe in a sony TV show!😆 Sony ke shows ka kuch toh content rheta hai at least😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Oh dear - yes. Bas ab OTT mein censorship na aaye warna wahan bhi ghissi pitti stories aa jayengi

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I would to see them in ott platform. No pressure of trp plus we can enjoy their bold scenes

BlackWitch thumbnail

Sacch mein. Barun Sanaya and Sharad Surbhi are my dream recasting with better stories. Really want a maker to take a chance with recasting a popular ITV Jodi for the OTT platform ❤️[ QUOTE=indigal07]

I love the idea of Sharbhi being in a bold OTT project. They would do so well and without the added pressure of TRPs that ruin perfectly good storylines. It's my dream to see them in that kind of project now. 

[/QUOTE]

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Barun has been killing it. I always felt he was too good for the saas bahu type crap in IPK. He was handsome and well spoken, which made it seem even more ridiculous. I am glad he is getting edgy scripts but I also miss seeing him in a romantic role. His OTT show with Surbhi Jyoti was great for initial episodes but fir kachra ban gayi.

I too want to see them doing a dark and bold show with a strong storyline. A place where their chemistry just flourishes instead of being subdued for ITV aunties

Same as barun, I feel for Sharad too! His aura doesn't fit for ITV! Especially, Veeranshu yrr! How urban and classy Veer is! Perfectly tailor made for web❤️

ITV bss newcomers ke liye achha hai! Good and talented actors should stay farr farr away from it😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

I think if they fix the TRP system in India, they will find that viewers enjoy a far more diverse content than they originally assumed. Desh badal raha hai but these guys still have that antiquated TRP system jiski wajeh se we have illogical shows with no story.

Sharad was too much of a good boy for me earlier but his Veeranshu just stole my heart ❤️ I really wish he gets the best of scripts to choose from from here on seeing his sheer range of acting 

Originally posted by: J2lover

Same as barun, I feel for Sharad too! His aura doesn't fit for ITV! Especially, Veeranshu yrr! How urban and classy Veer is! Perfectly tailor made for web❤️

ITV bss newcomers ke liye achha hai! Good and talented actors should stay farr farr away from it😆

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'd choose OTT too because it gives flexibility to the story. There's more chance of being able to get a proper story when we don't have to please the aunties.  

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It would be so good if there is no trp system. In earlier time doordarshan had so many good shows uraan,fauzy,army and many more. The contents were so good

NINALOGY thumbnail

Want to see them in ott. They are gonna rock there. I hope in future someone will cast them in some good web series..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bold OTT content maybe a romantic drama or Rom-com type content? If there is any channel I would want them to work with its Sony. They been doing well these days with good content.

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

These are great 

Personally I'd love to see them in some uber romantic, modern, urban series. OTT or ITV (the Sony suggestion is good - their content is the lesser of evils on ITV at the moment), I don't mind, but I want their chemistry utilised in the right way, with the intensity and boldness that they are capable of and excel at ❤️ something with a little angst and a lot of love. 

Unless and until they fix the TRP system, ITV will never improve. Every time something new is tried, it fails, because the system is rigged against it. So maybe OTT is best, but damn, a long-running (but still relatively 'finite') series on ITV that is well-written and paced should not be beyond the realm of the possible 🤔

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago