Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaarA thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

😳 I knew you are gonna be the first one to reply.....

Cute? Seriously?

@ bold OS thaa......

Ha romantic bhi tha.

Please aur OS likho

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Simraf]

I mean write more os or ff

OHH Thanks!

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

Ha romantic bhi tha.

Please aur OS likho

😳 Sach bolu toh chod aaye hum wo galiyaan.....

Bass ye bohot dimaag main ghum raha thaa....

Aisa koi plot bohot pareshaan karegaa toh will sure...........

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

yaar its so beautiful... 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey love, 

Hope you're doing well. This is the best, you should definitely write more and oh how i wish we could actually see these happening in the drama. But alas! But thanks to you putting your words so perfectly that i felt like I'm not reading but watching the whole thing infront of my eyes. 

And the content πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ its just sizzling! Amazing content. 

[Though he was having food with Anokhi his gaze was on her naval. He was trying to control his hormones. He wanted to eat her at the moment]

@bold damn shaurya should have just made the move...idiot hero we have got! And this part was so hot πŸ”₯ the way he was admiring her naval i was like boy just go go go but πŸ˜” my buddhu hero didn't!  

Love how they just spent all these days husband wifey types! Haye I'm sure now shaurya will crave for her more whenever he will get sick! And i can even imagine him ordering anokhi to take care of him .

Anokhi :- b-but sir i have classes and assignments

Shaurya:- than take this as a term assignment i will handle your other ones. 

Anyway lastly just wanna say thank you soooo much for this amazing os. This was so so so soooo good. Please write more on our shakhi. And if possible please continue this os. This content is soooo good that i just wanna read more of this. 

Take love πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi...!!! Am new to ds forum...!!!

"Yeh Tune Kya Kiya" Song Is My All Time Favt 

It was amazing do continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Aaliya_Fizz - 3 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Thank you!

But would love which part touched you?

Anokhi taking care of Shourya while he was sick.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

yaar its so beautiful... 

Thank you!

The pleasure is all mine.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hey love, 

Hope you're doing well. This is the best, you should definitely write more and oh how i wish we could actually see these happening in the drama. But alas! But thanks to you putting your words so perfectly that i felt like I'm not reading but watching the whole thing infront of my eyes. 

And the content πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ its just sizzling! Amazing content. 

[Though he was having food with Anokhi his gaze was on her naval. He was trying to control his hormones. He wanted to eat her at the moment]

@bold damn shaurya should have just made the move...idiot hero we have got! And this part was so hot πŸ”₯ the way he was admiring her naval i was like boy just go go go but πŸ˜” my buddhu hero didn't!  

Love how they just spent all these days husband wifey types! Haye I'm sure now shaurya will crave for her more whenever he will get sick! And i can even imagine him ordering anokhi to take care of him .

Anokhi :- b-but sir i have classes and assignments

Shaurya:- than take this as a term assignment i will handle your other ones. 

Anyway lastly just wanna say thank you soooo much for this amazing os. This was so so so soooo good. Please write more on our shakhi. And if possible please continue this os. This content is soooo good that i just wanna read more of this. 

Take love πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Hii,

Not great but yes good,and you? Well this was roaming from around an week in my mind,there are definitely plots but just start and end in between it's blank.So,....Hehe putting words perfrctly actually I wrote after many months earlier too I wasn't any professional writer or a person who usually writes So,this is definitely not my cup of tea. Well I was to mention an apology  for more hIndi,but I actually don't know why I didn't.

Well about your response,I cannot tell you how I was smiling while reading this and my brother was watching me like an zombie.....Yeh ar kya rahi hai.....made my day....

No he cannot make a move.he is scared she doesn't love him...'Tharki samajh ke chood kar na chali jaaye'. And he is an ethical person wo just kabhi kabhi behaves but he atleast predicts he is an ethical person who believes in following rules.So,he cannot give ter assignmets....

It was my pleasure! Itna Pasand aaya?  Anokhi ke exams hai padhne do use............

Thank you!

Btw I am just curious do you know me pehle se?

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

Hi...!!! Am new to ds forum...!!!

"Yeh Tune Kya Kiya" Song Is My All Time Favt 

It was amazing do continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ

hey!

hello.

I was just listening and content thaa hi just blended ot.

Thank you!

It was an OS dear........