Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We need to stop this from happening  I really don’t want my one only favourite show to off air

Sh51030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why are you guys making hype .it's not going off air and it is just fake sources and by discussing such topic we are just promoting the negative news it's just negative publicity

Tonystark123 thumbnail

Look season 1 was actually better than this one. The thing is that it became boring after Nia's entry. Before that the show doing really well. Especially the initial 100-150 episodes were the best. They cannot even be compared to season 2. I know most of the viewers of this season have not watched season 1 so they think this season is better than the 1st one but really the initial episodes of that season are still incomparable. Now coming to the main point the 1st season ran for more than 1.5 years because it had some really popular actors. I am not saying that season 2 cast is not popular but 1st season's cast was more popular so people still used to watch only for their favourite actors including me. Also, at that time there was no service on voot to upload episodes before TV telecast so the trip was stable. Now coming to season 2 I agree that the recent episodes were good but still the trp is low. They should just stop uploading the episodes before TV. Moreover, many times off-air news used to come for season 1 too. But there was no confirmation from the makers or the channel. This is the same case happening again. Don't believe in these rumours until the confirmation comes from the makers or the channel.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tonystark123

Look season 1 was actually better than this one. The thing is that it became boring after Nia's entry. Before that the show doing really well. Especially the initial 100-150 episodes were the best. They cannot even be compared to season 2. I know most of the viewers of this season have not watched season 1 so they think this season is better than the 1st one but really the initial episodes of that season are still incomparable. Now coming to the main point the 1st season ran for more than 1.5 years because it had some really popular actors. I am not saying that season 2 cast is not popular but 1st season's cast was more popular so people still used to watch only for their favourite actors including me. Also, at that time there was no service on voot to upload episodes before TV telecast so the trip was stable. Now coming to season 2 I agree that the recent episodes were good but still the trp is low. They should just stop uploading the episodes before TV. Moreover, many times off-air news used to come for season 1 too. But there was no confirmation from the makers or the channel. This is the same case happening again. Don't believe in these rumours until the confirmation comes from the makers or the channel.

we are not here to compare seasons. please refrain from doing it.