Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Prit_007

I wish your predictions come true but as far as I have experience of BB and Ani I don't think he's acting. I didn't mean I am opposing your opinion I hope your words come true but can't expect this thing from Ani.

And moreover he doesn't have any reason to act but fir v tumhari hi baat sahi nikle behen *finger crossed*

Makers  won't disappoint this  time, he may had heard some conversation of binoy and sampoo.

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wah Anirudh Wah  Ani really impressed me today. His barrister brain is just awesomeπŸ‘

Bondita saying β€œMai sab kuch bardasht kar sakti hoon par Patibabu se jhagda nhi” my bacha πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

First Ani chose Mini over Bon and now Sampoo over Bon, and definitely he’ll trust anyone coming tomorrow over Bondita. Bondita means nothing to him maybe, maybe he risked his life to come of his guilt not because of Bon and Mini and whatever he did for that Mini maybe that too because of his guilt. The worst thing even after knowing Mama-Mami’s nature he’s thinking that Bon is saying anything just under influence of Kaka Sasurji.

The same girl who forgave that Mami even after all that HM torture exchanged books for no reasons and he easily believedπŸ‘πŸΌ

He was mad at Mini ki Bon ko in gidho ke bich chod diya and Sampoorna maa ki maa jisne Jan bujh ke gidho ke bich bech diya he is ready to leave Bon and house for them wah πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ani itna hi janta hai Bon ko that she can lie just for anyone saying her to lie? He seriously thinks the little girl changed the Bahi Khata?πŸ‘πŸΌ

β€œSampoorna maa ke maata pita ke sath is ghar se chala jaunga” the same person who sold his wife to brothel wah πŸ‘

β€œIs badi si Haweli me Bondita aur Bondita ke Kaka Sasurji rahe” does that mean he thinks that only Haweli matters to Kaka and Bon, it’s insult of all the love he is getting from Kaka and Bon. Let him get the fake tears and fake love or anything of Sampoo maa only πŸ˜ˆ

And the most important thing he is ready to leave Bon alone?! Once again after the chodi huyi aurat wala incident. I just don’t have words to describe ARC right now just excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaka must not forget him ever. He must leave him alone with his baba and Sampoorna Maa. He must leave the house after Sampoo’s expose. I can feel his pain πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

πŸ‘smiley32smiley32

Thank you for this post. You mentioned everything I wanted to say. He is coming out as plain dumb right now. It doesn't look like he has learned anything... Literally nothing from his previous mistakes. 

At first, he didn't believe Bon during the teacher fiasco.... And that turned out to be his mistake. Then during Mini, he made a tamasha of Bon before all the villagers and kicked her out of the house. But again it turned out that she was not at fault. Even when Sampoo got married he blamed Bon for listening to Kaka and not telling him. The only time he believed her was when the Book was torn and HM girls blamed Bon. There he was supposed to be neutral as a teacher but nope..  

This man amazes me at times. Before teaching everyone to respect women, he should first learn to respect his wife. He keeps distrusting Bon at the drop of a hat. After all these days of seeing, living, and being with Bon if he can't understand the type of human she is then I feel sorry for him. This is so irritating to watch now. It's like a cycle with him.

@Bold, that was the height of stupidity. He learned nothing, absolutely nothing from his past mistakes. Bon once asked him in the beginning if truth has no value and if only sabooth matters to him? If someone suddenly comes and says things about her and if he would believe them? He is doing exactly that. Not once but again and again. How can he trust Mama, Mami over Bon? Just saying it makes me want to puke. I really hope he opens his eyes soon and stops hurting Bon. He keeps making promises of never hurting Bon but always ends up doing the opposite. Argh! I am so frustrated😑

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Makers  won't disappoint this  time, he may had heard some conversation of binoy and sampoo.

Hope your words come true but keeping my expectations low 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hope your words come true but keeping my expectations low 

Ya hope so, problem  is that itv always portray ML as good hearted but dumb and stupid  in order to make FL one step ahead.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

πŸ‘smiley32smiley32

Thank you for this post. You mentioned everything I wanted to say. He is coming out as plain dumb right now. It doesn't look like he has learned anything... Literally nothing from his previous mistakes. 

At first, he didn't believe Bon during the teacher fiasco.... And that turned out to be his mistake. Then during Mini, he made a tamasha of Bon before all the villagers and kicked her out of the house. But again it turned out that she was not at fault. Even when Sampoo got married he blamed Bon for listening to Kaka and not telling him. The only time he believed her was when the Book was torn and HM girls blamed Bon. There he was supposed to be neutral as a teacher but nope..  

This man amazes me at times. Before teaching everyone to respect women, he should first learn to respect his wife. He keeps distrusting Bon at the drop of a hat. After all these days of seeing, living, and being with Bon if he can't understand the type of human she is then I feel sorry for him. This is so irritating to watch now. It's like a cycle with him.

@Bold, that was the height of stupidity. He learned nothing, absolutely nothing from his past mistakes. Bon once asked him in the beginning if truth has no value and if only sabooth matters to him? If someone suddenly comes and says things about her and if he would believe them? He is doing exactly that. Not once but again and again. How can he trust Mama, Mami over Bon? Just saying it makes me want to puke. I really hope he opens his eyes soon and stops hurting Bon. He keeps making promises of never hurting Bon but always ends up doing the opposite. Argh! I am so frustrated😑

That was why Rasiya  said  he is a 2 faced zamindar!  I really like Ani and his affection towards Bon but if he isnt acting which highly doubt he really needs to know the limit to show anger and also respect people. If he was acting too that was very harsh. Dont understand he wanted to leave the house right then why he did not leave the house with bon when mama and mami came to RC haveli for selling Bon to HM? This guy πŸ‘

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

πŸ‘smiley32smiley32

I completely agree with you. He isn't changed even after spending this much crossing hurdle of life with her. You said it rightly at the drop of hat he is distrusting Bon and even ready to leave her πŸ˜• It's he'll irritating to watch the same mistake again doing things and then repenting.

Exactly he is doing that only, he asked for saboot during that Master thing but here Spoo gave any ledger and he believed it's the original one just wow.

Really he's trusting Mami-Mama over Bon is thing making me puke and that too after brothel thing I can never forgive this woman for this and here he is doing all these things and even trusting the persons who sold their own niece to brothel for some money, dumbness is an understatement for this situation πŸ˜ˆ

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

If this goes on I want bon to have someone in life who cares for her unconditionally, who supports and protects her from anyone but sorry to say ani always pushes bon into fulfilling relations with those like mama and Mahi when he clearly knows what kind of person they are. I really want someone to come in bon life who cares for her unconditionally then ani will realise how it is affecting bon . This is just my opinion as after her mom demise or her such condition being done by these sampoo, mama and Mami I want both bon and kaka to say to ani what he has done and how much bon is broken . I want bon to question ani sampoo and everyone as if it makes bon aloof and indifferent then also it is fine . Then they would realise what damage is done to such a pure soul.

I am totally agree with you. Ani thinks he is superior, might be he is barrister that's y he thinks he is always right. Sorry to say par Ani bon ko apne mood ke acc treat karta h. It's better they don't show any love angle between Ani bon, earlier i was thinking, Ani has feelings for bon, but after seeing today's epi, i am sure he doesn't have. So, bon ki taraf se bhi koi feelings na dikhaye. Pure respect wala relation hi ho inke beech πŸ€”

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wahi Hima kam se unko wo log saalon se jante hai aur yaha to for any x, y, z πŸ€”

That's the most irritating thing Himu hamesha dialogue maarta hai mai barrister hoon bina sabooton ke koi baat nhi maanta and yaha sidha faisla suna diya without investigationπŸ˜• and ye janaab practice kar rahe na jane kisne apna case diya hai isko πŸ€ͺ🀣

Aur you remember wo dialogue Jab kuch samajh na aaye to dil ki suno. Matlab uska dil kehta hai Sampoo ma ki suno? πŸ€“

Prit yeh saboot wala dialogue woh sirf bon par marta h. Uss bon ki baaton par believe nhi hota. Par baki sabki baaton par ho jata h. Ani deserves someone like mini only. He doesn't deserve bon.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Prit yeh saboot wala dialogue woh sirf bon par marta h. Uss bon ki baaton par believe nhi hota. Par baki sabki baaton par ho jata h. Ani deserves someone like mini only. He doesn't deserve bon.

Exactly Hima saboot sirf bas Bon chahiye uski Mini aur uski Sampoorna Maa pe to aankh band karke bharosa kar sakta hai na πŸ˜Š

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree with you. He isn't changed even after spending this much crossing hurdle of life with her. You said it rightly at the drop of hat he is distrusting Bon and even ready to leave her πŸ˜• It's he'll irritating to watch the same mistake again doing things and then repenting.

Exactly he is doing that only, he asked for saboot during that Master thing but here Spoo gave any ledger and he believed it's the original one just wow.

Really he's trusting Mami-Mama over Bon is thing making me puke and that too after brothel thing I can never forgive this woman for this and here he is doing all these things and even trusting the persons who sold their own niece to brothel for some money, dumbness is an understatement for this situation πŸ˜ˆ

Anirudh's character, his fitoor, his respect towards women, even his madness to do the right thing... All these qualities of his got me hooked to BB. But now for this senseless track, the makers are ruining his character and that is killing me. Till Mini's fiasco and separation track, I can at least justify his actions as there Bon did lie to him and got caught which shattered the bit of trust he built in her. But right now, there is no logic at all. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Nothing in this track makes sense to me. It is the worst track of BB. 

I was mad at him and Bon's mom for forgiving Mami so easily just because Bon asked them too. I mean she is a child and doesn't know the severity of what was done. But Ani being the grown-up must know and be wary of having such kind of people around Bon. Well, with a new track starting I just hope Ani grows some brain and supports Bon as she needs him now. I thought he would show Bon the true face of her family just like how Bon showed him Mini's. Going against her family, listening to her husband's accusations, taking care of Kaka... Poor child deserves better.