Barrister Babu

Ani back to square one👏👏👏👏

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wah Anirudh Wah  Ani really impressed me today. His barrister brain is just awesomeπŸ‘

Bondita saying β€œMai sab kuch bardasht kar sakti hoon par Patibabu se jhagda nhi” my bacha πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

First Ani chose Mini over Bon and now Sampoo over Bon, and definitely he’ll trust anyone coming tomorrow over Bondita. Bondita means nothing to him maybe, maybe he risked his life to come of his guilt not because of Bon and Mini and whatever he did for that Mini maybe that too because of his guilt. The worst thing even after knowing Mama-Mami’s nature he’s thinking that Bon is saying anything just under influence of Kaka Sasurji.

The same girl who forgave that Mami even after all that HM torture exchanged books for no reasons and he easily believedπŸ‘πŸΌ

He was mad at Mini ki Bon ko in gidho ke bich chod diya and Sampoorna maa ki maa jisne Jan bujh ke gidho ke bich bech diya he is ready to leave Bon and house for them wah πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ani itna hi janta hai Bon ko that she can lie just for anyone saying her to lie? He seriously thinks the little girl changed the Bahi Khata?πŸ‘πŸΌ

β€œSampoorna maa ke maata pita ke sath is ghar se chala jaunga” the same person who sold his wife to brothel wah πŸ‘

β€œIs badi si Haweli me Bondita aur Bondita ke Kaka Sasurji rahe” does that mean he thinks that only Haweli matters to Kaka and Bon, it’s insult of all the love he is getting from Kaka and Bon. Let him get the fake tears and fake love or anything of Sampoo maa only πŸ˜ˆ

And the most important thing he is ready to leave Bon alone?! Once again after the chodi huyi aurat wala incident. I just don’t have words to describe ARC right now just excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaka must not forget him ever. He must leave him alone with his baba and Sampoorna Maa. He must leave the house after Sampoo’s expose. I can feel his pain πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ’― agree Prit, actually Ani doesn't love bon, this is hence proved and he never loved mini too. He is kind of selfish man, usse bas mahan bana h. Kaka never married because he had to take care of ani and his brothers aur unhe kya mila aaj. Ani always take bon lightly, how could he think bon could do something like this. I am done with him now πŸ˜‘Poor Bon jab bhi uske muh se ani ke liye mere pati babu sunti hoon πŸ’”i guess aane wale track might be aur misunderstandings ho kyunki bon ko sab pata chal gaya h aur might be she couldn't be able to tell Ani and when she tells, might be he will not believe her πŸ˜­

Edited by rttr - 3 years ago
Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

πŸ’― agree Prit, actually Ani doesn't love bon, this is hence proved and he never loved mini too. He is kind of selfish man, usse bas mahan bana h. Kaka never married because he had to take care of ani and his brothers aur unhe kya mila aaj. Ani always take bon lightly, how could he think bon could do something like this. I am done with him now πŸ˜‘Poor Bon jab bhi uske muh se ani ke liye mere pati babu sunti hoon πŸ’”i guess aane wale track might be aur misunderstandings ho kyunki bon ko sab pata chal gaya h aur might be she couldn't be able to tall Ani and when she tells, might be he will not believe her πŸ˜­

Wahi Hima how can he distrust her again and again and just for other people's sake. The girl who's ready to give her everything to her loved ones, she had gone through so much torture just for her Sampoorna didi and he can believe the same girl is helping Kaka to frame her parents which can hurt her sis.

Yaar idk Abhi bolna chahiye ya nhi par teri vaar sayad sahi hi hai. Kya jisse pyaar kar sakte hai use kisi ke liye ya kisi baat ke liye easily chodne ko raazi ho sakte hai ek pal me? Kya gussa and zid pyaar pe itna bhari ho sakta hai?

Kaka ka kya bolun aaj unhe kitna dard mila unhone akele reh ke apni puri zindagi de di inlogo ko and inhone kitna easily kisi ke liye hurt kar diya, kisi ne jane ko keh diya kisi ne roka v nhi and na hi farq pada ki ye bolne se roke πŸ’” 

Bon apne Patibabu se itna emotionally attached ho gyi hai I feel really bad for her because uska pati to kisi ke liye v use hurt kar sakta hai, pehle Mini ab Sampoo and kal koi aur aa jayegaπŸ’”

She mustn't say anything to him if he doesn't believe let him believe his pyaaari Sampoorna maa and Sampoorna Maa ke maata pita πŸ€”

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Wahi Hima how can he distrust her again and again and just for other people's sake. The girl who's ready to give her everything to her loved ones, she had gone through so much torture just for her Sampoorna didi and he can believe the same girl is helping Kaka to frame her parents which can hurt her sis.

Yaar idk Abhi bolna chahiye ya nhi par teri vaar sayad sahi hi hai. Kya jisse pyaar kar sakte hai use kisi ke liye ya kisi baat ke liye easily chodne ko raazi ho sakte hai ek pal me? Kya gussa and zid pyaar pe itna bhari ho sakta hai?

Kaka ka kya bolun aaj unhe kitna dard mila unhone akele reh ke apni puri zindagi de di inlogo ko and inhone kitna easily kisi ke liye hurt kar diya, kisi ne jane ko keh diya kisi ne roka v nhi and na hi farq pada ki ye bolne se roke πŸ’” 

Bon apne Patibabu se itna emotionally attached ho gyi hai I feel really bad for her because uska pati to kisi ke liye v use hurt kar sakta hai, pehle Mini ab Sampoo and kal koi aur aa jayegaπŸ’”

She mustn't say anything to him if he doesn't believe let him believe his pyaaari Sampoorna maa and Sampoorna Maa ke maata pita πŸ€”

Main kya bolun prit, isliy main hamesha Ani ki feelings ko lekar confused rahti thi, he literally made me speechless πŸ˜΅main aisa show kaise dekhungi jahan male lead hi stable nhi.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Main kya bolun prit, isliy main hamesha Ani ki feelings ko lekar confused rahti thi, he literally made me speechless πŸ˜΅main aisa show kaise dekhungi jahan male lead hi stable nhi.

Wahi mera v hai itne challenges face karke itne padav saath milke paar karke agar you can't trust your partner or you trust any aira gaira than your partner then what should I say for such person. 

it seems like typical ML reacting harshly on false allegations on FL by saas without even thinking πŸ˜•

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Wahi mera v hai itne challenges face karke itne padav saath milke paar karke agar you can't trust your partner or you trust any aira gaira than your partner then what should I say for such person. 

it seems like typical ML reacting harshly on false allegations on FL by saas without even thinking πŸ˜•

Yaar atleast uss case mein saas male lead ki khud ki maa hoti h yahan to sampoorna kal ki aai h. He is a barrister, how could he made judgement without investigating anything.

Edited by rttr - 3 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

After today episode its confirmed he's acting ,his rude words to kaka and bon is just to gain sampoo  gang  trust. Binoy a behavior  and his dancing on sampoo s tune made  ani to use long-lost brain.

More then decade of itv  experience won't  let me down this time

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If this goes on I want bon to have someone in life who cares for her unconditionally, who supports and protects her from anyone but sorry to say ani always pushes bon into fulfilling relations with those like mama and Mahi when he clearly knows what kind of person they are. I really want someone to come in bon life who cares for her unconditionally then ani will realise how it is affecting bon . This is just my opinion as after her mom demise or her such condition being done by these sampoo, mama and Mami I want both bon and kaka to say to ani what he has done and how much bon is broken . I want bon to question ani sampoo and everyone as if it makes bon aloof and indifferent then also it is fine . Then they would realise what damage is done to such a pure soul.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Yaar atleast uss case mein saas male lead ki khud ki maa hoti h yahan to sampoorna kal ki aai h. He is a barrister, how could he made judgement without investigating anything.

Wahi Hima kam se unko wo log saalon se jante hai aur yaha to for any x, y, z πŸ€”

That's the most irritating thing Himu hamesha dialogue maarta hai mai barrister hoon bina sabooton ke koi baat nhi maanta and yaha sidha faisla suna diya without investigationπŸ˜• and ye janaab practice kar rahe na jane kisne apna case diya hai isko πŸ€ͺ🀣

Aur you remember wo dialogue Jab kuch samajh na aaye to dil ki suno. Matlab uska dil kehta hai Sampoo ma ki suno? πŸ€“

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

After today episode its confirmed he's acting ,his rude words to kaka and bon is just to gain sampoo  gang  trust. Binoy a behavior  and his dancing on sampoo s tune made  ani to use long-lost brain.

More then decade of itv  experience won't  let me down this time

I wish your predictions come true but as far as I have experience of BB and Ani I don't think he's acting. I didn't mean I am opposing your opinion I hope your words come true but can't expect this thing from Ani.

And moreover he doesn't have any reason to act but fir v tumhari hi baat sahi nikle behen *finger crossed*