Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

With Athu back, I'm curious as to whose side will Sarthak take... will he keep being his insufferable self and use this opportunity to get revenge on Anuyani by helping Athu ( something Γ  la "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing) or will  he give priority to what Malhar and Moksh clearly want, which is to have Kalyani in their life as wife/mother? 

Because throughout the 7 days challenge there were some moments where Sarthak did seem like his hate for Anuyani was now a façade, but then he came back stronger than before.

And, for the life of me, I don't get why he cares so much about Ahir who kidnapped Pillu and lied to all of them, meanwhile he hasn't mentioned once his niece all these months (but had no issue using said niece's death to make Kalyani's life hell after Malhar was believed dead) : so much love for his terrorist nephew and nothing for his niece? Wow.

And silly me.... here I was hoping for a confrontation between Mallu and Sarthak for the stuff he did to Kallu while Mallu was on his mission (trying g to get her married to a much older man and probably with an awful reputation, trying to take away Pillu from her, trying to ruin her family's business...), but nope.... had Kalyani done anything that had resulted in a Rane family member ending in some problem due to her, she'd have had to pay for it.

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Agreed!

To me THR already lost it's charm back In August 2019. The plots afterwards were so boring and illogical.

They still haven't revealed anything about Kalyani's past (which I don't think they'll ever do) and even Malhar's reason for shooting Kalyani was so lame.

On top of that they give so many tracks an open ending which is so annoying.

All actors are making the best out of what they're given and that's the only reason why I'm still watching it.

And I really don't understand why there was so much hype for QH from the PH. It did well for the first few months and after the ML's exit it went down the drain. 

That's when they should've realised that THR can do much better if only given a bit more attention. 

I usually stay away from ITV but THR is the only show which I've been following along for such a long time so it'll always be special for.

If the show is ending, then they should keep these last few months' episodes fun to watch and end it on a happy note.

Exactly Noor...if THR is suffering today it's only because of the PH no one else...

I mean have you seen how ek promotes her show on social media...like jis ko dekhna bhi na ho unko bhi lagna chahiye dekhne ko...aisa karthi hain promotion woh be crazy stories keliye... isiliye trp aati hain uske shows ko

But humare PH toh ghode bechke sothe hain...inke sab promotions actors karna hai bechare 

As you THR is my first Indian show in like 6 years....Imma enjoy it however it is cuz there was something in it that pulled me towards it...imma respect that πŸ˜…

I tried watching other shows man...I really did try...but I just can't take the drama...it's soo ott...like THR has drama no doubt in it but other shows...man oh man... can't handle...somehow all shows are like 1 FL and an entire army of haters in her family to torture her...bhagwan mujhe se nahi hota...

Uske aage some shows have no moral standards... execution accha hoga unme but I can't watch something that goes against my morals πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Zeetv's new show (pyaar ke us paar or whatever) ki story maine maine pada aur I was really shocked...like itv is trying to normalise many dangerous things these days...mujhse na hopayega yeh sab dekhna πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

THR jab tak hain... commitment is only to it uske baad no ITV for a while πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it's emotionally draining πŸ™ˆ

Edited by Kalma18 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Don't use words like Ekta Mata

against IF rules

use EK/Ekta KapoorπŸ‘πŸΌ

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what happens akum in the movie who dies happens all in the movie ..

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Exactly Noor...if THR is suffering today it's only because of the PH no one else...

I mean have you seen how ekta mata promotes her show on social media...like jis ko dekhna bhi na ho unko bhi lagna chahiye dekhne ko...aisa karthi hain promotion woh be crazy stories keliye... isiliye trp aati hain uske shows ko

But humare PH toh ghode bechke sothe hain...inke sab promotions actors karna hai bechare 

As you THR is my first Indian show in like 6 years....Imma enjoy it however it is cuz there was something in it that pulled me towards it...imma respect that πŸ˜…

I tried watching other shows man...I really did try...but I just can't take the drama...it's soo ott...like THR has drama no doubt in it but other shows...man oh man... can't handle...somehow all shows are like 1 FL and an entire army of haters in her family to torture her...bhagwan mujhe se nahi hota...

Uske aage some shows have no moral standards... execution accha hoga unme but I can't watch something that goes against my morals πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Zeetv's new show (pyaar ke us paar or whatever) ki story maine maine pada aur I was really shocked...like itv is trying to normalise many dangerous things these days...mujhse na hopayega yeh sab dekhna πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

THR jab tak hain... commitment is only to it uske baad no ITV for a while πŸ˜…πŸ˜… it's emotionally draining πŸ™ˆ

@bold

That's the thing!

What sometimes disgusts me is that the TRP audience watch such ridiculous shows in which the only thing that happens is the 'bahu' getting tortured and tortured and tortured. Nothing else.

@blue

Same! I've literally forced myself to watch other shows for distraction but I just can't. I hate the storylines and I've watched enough of that saas bahu drama  in my childhood πŸ˜†

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hayyye 

Aaj ka episode 

I to literally died..

For me it was above my expectations....

It was sweet and lovely ☺️ 

Beautiful KalMa 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

New and improved Malharji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ACP Malhar Rane 2.0

arsh_7 thumbnail

Kaisi lagi aaj ki epi? πŸ˜‰

Before I say anything else I just need to point this out

Oh god Malharji πŸ™ˆ

Khidki kyu khuli chod di?

Anyone passing by could've seen what was going on inside πŸ™ˆ

Remember what happened last time when you had left the window open?

Woh toh iss bar aapki kismat ne aapka saath de diya isiliye aapke kaam me koyi rukaawat nahi aayi πŸ˜†

Nevermind, let's move on.

The best thing in today's episode was Malhar becoming ACP Malhar Rane again. Kaan taras gaye the yeh sun ne kiliye 

And how cute was that "I love you" scene β€οΈ

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail

Kalyani ki wish bhi puri ki 

God me utha kar bistar par le jana 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu